From Assisted Conception to...Babies!!!

Yeah, I'm falling apart here. My thighs hit my belly :haha: And I bruised a rib from coughing so much with a cold. So, now coughing, driving, picking things up, trying to sit up, it all hurts!

Aahhhh!!! Good luck first! Hope all goes well, update us when u can!!

I'm sooooo jealous! Want mine to come now!

Oh wow first! Hope all going well I'm so excited for you!

Hi ladies, midwife went well, go back at 40w and can have sweep if she isn't already here bp was very low but better than

Meant to say better than bring high! Hopefully I won't need a sweep and she will just be here
Met my sil 2 wk old niece yesterday and made me even mote ready!

Thinking of you first! Xx

Hi Star, I also had midwife today. All's good and like you will have option of sweep in 2 weeks, altho I'm hoping I'll still be needing it at that point lol! Head is now fully engaged and no longer back to back so sounds like he's ready to go...eeeek!

Wow, good luck FirstTry! I'm sure all will go well and we can't wait to hear the good news.

Our little Henry is 8 days old today. His umbilical cord stump fell off this morning and I cried, lol. I know it is just hormones but already feels like he is growing up SO fast. He has lost that brand new newborn look (you know, the splotchiness, drowsiness) and looks more like a tiny baby.

Ahh bet he's gorgeous 3c, how are you finding things and night Times?

Bump, fingers crossed for no sweeps and babies popping out in the next week!

Thank you, everyone! My boy was born on Nov 5 at 37w6d. Delivery was pretty quick (second child), so I didn't have time for the epidural to kick in (ouch!).

I had some aggressive blood loss and had emergency surgery on my uterus after delivery. I'm doing MUCH better now. However, I was told it would be unwise to carry another baby. I'm actually okay with this, because I had already decided that this was going to be my last pregnancy.

I hope everyone else's deliveries go smoothly!

Congratulations first. Hope your resting and enjoying your precious little bundle!

So happy for you first, sorry to hear about after but glad you're now ok, congratulations! X

Hi ladies

How are all our bumps and babies?

No news here, just waiting impatiently lol, been bouncing on my ball a lot, trying to walk lots and housework to keep busy!
Also done about 6 hours of office work this week, anything to make time go quick!

Hooe you're

Hi star! I have been wondering about you and CMo and your little ones. Still cooking, eh? I hope your last days aren't too uncomfortable, but even if they suck, you will forget all about it soon!

We are doing well, I can't believe Henry is 16 days old today. He is growing like a weed, I'm looking forward to having him weighed at his 1 month appointment to see how he's progressed. Here is a pic of him on his 2-week bday.

Attachments

• Henry2weeksB.jpg
    Henry2weeksB.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
Congrats First! :happydance:
3c: Henry is SO cute! Congrats!
Good luck star!

Attached is our little munchkin!

Attachments

• 20151112191448-846dffeb-me.jpg
    20151112191448-846dffeb-me.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 8
What beautiful babies, making me even more excited! I'm not too uncomfortable but wishing I was
As might mean something is going to happen soon, I think she's cooked enough now!

Aaahhhh what gorgeous babies!!

I'm so ready for mine to be here now. Just want to meet the little one. Think I'm in for the long haul tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->