• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Frozen" obsession

My boy Harvey will sit and watch it but I probably wouldn't go as far as saying 'obsessed' although he loves Olaf! We are in the UK x

My three year old niece is obsessed! My daughter likes it, but she prefers Tinkerbell. X

It was the first film ds watched from start to finish. I think he liked all the singing. He wanted it on all the time when he first got it but now he's not asked for it for about a month. He has got an olaf toy which he likes to play with, and when he gives cuddles, he sometimes says "im noah and i love warm hugs" haha. Most little kids i know especially the girls are all into frozen at the minute, i see loads of frozen theme partys popping up on fb. Also i see buisnesses advertising their avents that elsa will be making a special appearance. It wouldn't bother me at all going to a frozen party or any theme for that matter. Even if your child isn't into that theme im sure they still enjoy the fun and games etc and isnt it all about the birthday child anyway?

Yeah I mean it's completely up to the child and parent what party they want, Personally I wouldn't choose a frozen party if I had kids coming that don't have a clue what frozen is. My son doesn't care if the birthday girl is dressed up and what plates he eats off obviously, but he found it a bit naff when all the songs came on and they wanted him to sing and dance. Just my opinion!

Yes, the hype is insane! I think every little girl where I live is going trick or treating as Anna or Elsa, lol. There's been so much discussion from the mommies where I live on where to find those costumes, that I can just see it now: a whole neighborhood filled with Anna and Elsa lol!

My boys like Frozen, too, but they aren't obsessed thank goodness.

My dd is 3 'today. She's gone to nursery wearing frozen leggings,frozen top,cuddling elsa, singing the soundtrack in the car! She is disney princess obsessed.

My son LOVES Frozen. Or..loved? We had a couple of months straight of constant Frozen. I personally love the movie but watch the same movie a million times, it DOES get old. Luckily he only asks for it once in a blue moon now, which is enjoyable for the whole family..even OH :D

Right now, his obsession is Toy Story. Another one that I can definitely tolerate!

DD loves Frozen, it is the only movie she will watch from start to finish. She's gotten really good at singing that let it go song! Honestly it doesn't bother me one bit because I love the movie, but that's just me. Plus it makes it easy for me when I need to get things done, I can just pop in the DVD and DD sits quietly. Magic!

I was relieved DD didn't want to be any of the Frozen characters for Halloween. not because I don't like them, but like another poster said, the neighborhood is going to be filled with Ana and Elsa! lol

The Frozen obsession is going strong here in Oz...

Attachments

• Sophia anna.jpg
    Sophia anna.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 14
I am in the opposite position. My daughter won't watch it. We have tried. She is 4. All her friends love it, and the other mums kind of laugh that she doesn't like it. She is going to a Frozen party at the weekend so will see if that changes her mind...

I have never seen it, neither has dd1! She says she doesnt like it and wont watch it lol. She has never really been into that many films though.

we went to Mickey's Halloween Party last night at Disneyland and OMG you should have seen how many Elsas there were! A lot of Anas/Olafs also but mostly Elsas.

I haven't seen it. I've tried to watch movies with my LO but she doesn't really enjoy sitting and paying attention to one thing for any extended period of time yet. She'll watch a couple of episodes of something but usually doesn't last more than an hour before she's running around or asking to do something else. I suppose that's not a bad thing, but I would love to just snuggle up and calmly watch a movie with her at the end of the day!

I put it on last week to see what the fuss was about. I quite enjoyed it but my LO didn't pay too much attention at all. She seems to prefer short, sharp programmes. I would say she is Peppa Pig obsessed at the moment!

We love frozen! I sooo didn't want to lIke it but it really is a good movie. My daughter will only watch about half of it before running off and doing something else but I'll finish watching it. We love Olaf. :)

haha my husband and I love Olaf as well. She actually hasn't watched Frozen in a month or two now. Her newest favorite is Nightmare Before Christmas. But she still loves all things Frozen.

i am not keen on the film, but, i love the imagery and music.
Tori didnt really get into the first watch, but second time she loved it. By the time we took her to the kids viewing at the cinema it was game over :rofl:

i just hope she loves it as much at xmas or im done for :rofl:

i am not keen on the film, but, i love the imagery and music.
Tori didnt really get into the first watch, but second time she loved it. By the time we took her to the kids viewing at the cinema it was game over :rofl:

i just hope she loves it as much at xmas or im done for :rofl:

that is exactly what I'm thinking!

We haven't watched it. I assume my daughter would love it though, I keep meaning to get a copy for her. I think they had the soundtrack at nursery. There's been a couple of 'Frozen' themed events round here recently (a big sing along in the city and an outdoor cinema event where it was shown with entertainment and characters dressed up alongside) and I wished we had got into it because they looked pretty cool.

Joni loves Shrek. I think we're a bit out of date in this household, she'll hate me for it when she's older!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->