Frustration!!!!!

Xuxa

Mom of 9 - 6 princesses and 3 princes
Reaction score
i'm 3 days overdue and today i had a dr's app... wish i hadn't gone there!!!

Since yesterday evening i've been having quite alot of BH. Even woke me up twice during the night cause they were quite painful.

Anyway, today i go to the dr and she tells me my baby is not engaged at all. that made me upset but not too much as i know that can change quickly when you're in labor. Then she does a vaginal exam and tells me my cervix isn't ready. Boohoo!!!

I was a bit upset by now but nothing too serious until she started telling me that she won't let me go more than next thursday (then she changed it to monday...) that's not two weeks!!! I realized then she was pushing for a c-section cause every time we suggested induction she would say "yes, it's possible, but why don't you want a c-section?"...

So we got her to agree to let me wait till next monday when we will have to make the decision to either induce or cut...lovely! But the worst is that BH have been getting more and more uncomfortable during the day and i don't even want to pay attention to it anymore, it's almost like i don't trust my body! i know what i'm feeling but why even mention it to anyone if according to dr i'm far from having this baby?!?

I just wish in SA C-sections weren't this common, then the dr wouldn't be trying to get me to agree to one... :cry:

I know frustrating that is... but with both of my babies, my doc would check me, tell me I wasn't even close...and then randomly my water would break! So I've learned not to put much store in all those checks and progress points... because things can change in an instant.

i'm hoping for that Jsckieped...

Poor you =( I understand about the frustration today. I've been 1cm dilated for the past two weeks, and today I went in for an OB appointment and she couldn't even reach my cervix. She wants me to come back on Friday (my due date), get checked again and we're looking at going into the hospital on Monday night for induction. I'm frustrated because of idiots saying things to me that I don't want to hear though I do agree with them such as (he'll come when he wants to) or (I was a week late, you probably will too). Blah blah blah. And I don't want to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving, that blows. But that's the way it's looking right now. I was wanting to take my baby out to the families house and show him off lol.

Oh gosh I'm so with you all. Honestly where women who radiate such positivity about the little ones being in the "safest place" in mummys tummy or "enjoy every last moment" come from I dont know :wacko:whilst I feel like sprouting horns and turning red and want to scream I'm losing the will to love, I cant sit, I can lie down and certainly cant relax and enjoy every minute as that's consumed with BH, baby giving me a donkey kick under a rib not to mention feeling like I'm carrying a small cow when I move from left to right!!!::growlmad:

It is such a trying and testing time, everyday you try and "keep busy" yet cant help thinking is it today or tonight or early hours of the morning? Im having my 2nd sweep tomorrow and although I promised myself after the last one I would not pin my hopes on this one I find myself putting things in place at home as the baby might come tomorrow- I just cant help myself!!!!! I am being induced on the 22nd if nothing happens and the prospect of that along with a possible c-section is driving me into a blubbering ball of stress. Lets hope that we all have a sprinkling of baby dust tonight and our little ones decide to suprise us! Much love to you all.xxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->