Fsh and progesterone bloods? Anyone else? xxx

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies after a while of trying now to no avail I went to my doctor today and she has booked some bloods for me one on day 3 of my cycle and day 30 of my cycle (I hope I am pregnant this cycle tho) (6 dpo today)

Has anyone else had this done recently? What are the 'good numbers' for the results ?

Xxx

I just had my progesterone drawn today (CD 21) and am scheduled for a draw on CD 2 or 3 to check my prolactin, FSH, & estrodiol. The reason for this is that my last draw which was on CD 24 showed unhealthy levels if we are ttc. We thought it was only a few days before AF but she showed up 10 days late. Sometimes an imbalance somewhere can drive others up. For instance, if I remember my OB correctly, my thyroid was a bit low which drives the prolactin up. Also, I was taking Vyvance for ADD and that is known to drive up prolactin as well (even though I have been taking Parlodel to lower my prolactin levels for a year).

I think my doc wanted my prolactin levels just above 6 but they are something like 28. I hope and pray they are down along with my estrogen otherwise that pretty much means I am peri-menopausal (at 34). ):

I am 8 DPO and praying for a BFP so the bloodwork will be unnecessary. :) Good luck to you! We are almost on the same cycle.

I just had blood drawn on cd 3, but it wasn't anything that you mentioned. They drew a thyroid function test, anticardiolipin, igg, igm and lupus anticoagulant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->