Funniest Toddler Stories!

Caught Maria dipping her salmon balls in her cream soda at dinner today :sick: (she wasn't supposed to have cream soda but OH got it mixed up with the fizzy water)

Caught Maria dipping her salmon balls in her cream soda at dinner today :sick: (she wasn't supposed to have cream soda but OH got it mixed up with the fizzy water)
We went to breakfast with autumn awhile back. She got a waffle and refused to eat it... That is until she put pepper all over it. Then it was tasty lol that girl loves her pepper!

We went to breakfast with autumn awhile back. She got a waffle and refused to eat it... That is until she put pepper all over it. Then it was tasty lol that girl loves her pepper!

Pepper on a waffle?! :Yuk!

Micah is also a pepper addict! If it's on the table then he'll demand it, no matter what he's eating, apple and cinnamon porridge was the latest one! And then he'll refuse to eat it if I say no!

Micah is also a addict! If it's on the table then he'll demand it, no matter what he's eating, apple and cinnamon porridge was the latest one! And then he'll refuse to eat it if I say no!

I'm glad my kiddo isn't the only one! Lol

OH 'passed wind' in bed last night and our little girl replied 'I heard it'. :D

This morning Maria wanted to open the advent calender but I told her she needed to finish her breakfast first (she had half a bowl of muesli left) so she told me to go read my book in the lounge instead of sitting with her in the kitchen so off I went. As soon as I had left she poured her muesli on the floor and then came running through to tell me that she had finished her breakfast so she could open the calender now :haha:

We have miniature Christmas hats as decorations for our tree and Micah keeps pinning the cat down trying to put a hat on him :haha:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/DSC05489_zpsbae3c61a.jpg

We have miniature Christmas hats as decorations for our tree and Micah keeps pinning the cat down trying to put a hat on him :haha:
https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g304/Melon1687/DSC05489_zpsbae3c61a.jpg

Aw, that's such a cute picture! Rosalie keeps trying to feed our kittens candy canes and insisting they will love them!

so I asked my 17 month old what he wanted Santa to bring him.
his response was "Turkey, turkey, turkey!":haha:

I just witnessed my daughter turning my son into a sled dog. My 6 month old is very big 95% in both weight and height so he's a strong boy. He was in his walker and autumn my petite two year old climbed on the back of. his walker patted his head and told him to go and he did! He walked her down the hallway! Apparently my husband has seen this before and he said whenever she says go he goes lol! Ah, sibling love lol

After we got my DD used to peeing on the potty we started with trying to get her comfortable with using the big toilet, just incase we we're ever out and about and didn't have access to a potty. She was quite happy to sit on the big toilet but being quite short she really struggled with getting on but being independent she didn't want any help. So I brought a stool to stand on so she could get herself up.

Me, DH and DD were playing in the garden one day when she declares she needs a wee, this is the conversation

DD: Mummy I need a wee wee but I need to use my big toilet
Me: Ok darling would you like me to come with you?
DD: No I can do it myself
Me: Ok well give me a shout if you need me, you can use your stool to do a wee

Off she goes, 2 minutes or so later she comes back down

DD: Mummy there's wee wee on the floor but it was an accident, come and see

So I go up to the toilet and sure enough there's wee all over the floor

Me: Oh dear that's a bit of a mess what happened here
DD: I did it but it was just an accident
Me: That's ok we can clean it up, what happened did you miss the toilet
DD: No.... I did a wee on the stool like you told me too
Me: :dohh:

After we got my DD used to peeing on the potty we started with trying to get her comfortable with using the big toilet, just incase we we're ever out and about and didn't have access to a potty. She was quite happy to sit on the big toilet but being quite short she really struggled with getting on but being independent she didn't want any help. So I brought a stool to stand on so she could get herself up.

Me, DH and DD were playing in the garden one day when she declares she needs a wee, this is the conversation

If it makes you feel better my son did the same :-D

If it makes you feel better my son did the same :-D

I was more annoyed that she chose this occasion to listen when normally she wouldn't bother :rofl:

I'm definitely more careful with my wording since this little mishap though :haha:

Ashley has recently been perfecting his possessed devil voice. Last night he was in his room with OH putting his pyjamas on and I was in our room waiting to take over. All I could over the monitor was possessed devil baby noises interspersed with cute singing. Pretty sure this is the stuff that inspires horror movies.

My oldest DD is almost 4 (with a different father than my youngest). My youngest is 5 months. My SO was kissing the baby's feet saying he was going to eat her up. Saharrah hears him and looks over with this panicked expression and says "NO TAYLOR NO! Don't eat the baby! She's just a baby!" When I explained that he was just playing, he wasn't really going to eat the baby, she says "Oh, sorry Taylor. I didn't mean to yell at you," and pats him on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->