Funniest Toddler Stories!

When FOB had Ivy last month she woke up from a nap saying her throat hurt and she had a big rash on her back, so he panicked and took her to A&E. After like 5 hours in the waiting room they finally saw a dr who asked Dom to give a list of everything he was concerned about. Once he finished listing sore throat, rash etc little Ivy popped up and said 'AND I've got a wedgie' :rofl: God I wish I had been there!

Yesterday I bumped into an old school friend I haven't seen in like 12 years at the exact moment that Ivy was playing a game that involved pretending her toy horse and pooed on my head and cleaning it off with a napkin...

:rofl: really laughed at this

My husband has been working nights this week so I've been busy keeping Holly quiet while he sleeps. As a result the house is a total mess as I've had no time to clean. Holly keeps moving everything to different places. Yesterday I found a packet of sanitary towels on the TV stand next to the TV! Thank goodness we had no visitors!

We had a bit of role reversal earlier this evening. I was dozing off in Maria's bed while she was having a tea party and she sat next to bed and sang to me (the only recognisable part was 'speed bonnie boat' but still, good effort) and then switched off the light and left me there. She then came back and asked me if I wanted to go to mummy's bed - she even looked like she was going to pick me up and carry me there! :haha:

My grandparents came to visit today. My nana gave Holly 3 pound coins as usual just before they left. Holly put them into her money box and then she looked at my grandparents and said 'dit!' and pointed at the door for them to leave! It was so funny that she was throwing them out after they'd given her the money! We all thought it was hilarious! :rofl:

My little man is slowly starting to sit on the potty and work his way into potty training. One day, he was sitting on his little potty, touching his man parts, when he looked at me and told me "elephant". "Elephant?" I asked, confused as there aren't any elephants in his bathroom. "Elephant nose" he grinned as he tucked his man parts into the potty. :haha:

Also, on Saturday, we went for a walk around the shopping centre and bumped into my husband's uncle. He is lovely but Holly is scared of him! We were chatting for a few minutes but Holly cried and put her head over my shoulder, refusing to look at him! Then when we went into a shop, Holly saw a terrifying Halloween mask and KISSED it! Yet she wouldn't even look at my husband's uncle!
The mask that Holly kissed:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/E72C3994-BD0F-4EAF-9324-B074C0B2C27C-2618-000003A912987366_zpsec670ef6.jpg

My DD was holding her brother and kissing and being so sweet with him. Well I was sitting there with them and went to touch DS. DD looked at me and said very seriously "mine. You don't touch. You touch, you get in big trouble and go to your room." Lmao apparently that's HER brother!

My DD was holding her brother and kissing and being so sweet with him. Well I was sitting there with them and went to touch DS. DD looked at me and said very seriously "mine. You don't touch. You touch, you get in big trouble and go to your room." Lmao apparently that's HER brother!

That is so cute :)

This afternoon, the dog started humping my husband's leg! He does that very occasionally. Holly thought it was hilarious and kept sticking her leg out to the dog so that he'd do the same to her leg. She ended up kicking the poor dog in the face in her eagerness to be humped!

My husband made Holly some buttered toast for breakfast. Holly licked all the butter off and left the toast! :haha:

Caught her doing this! :dohh:

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/1BC69476-EFFC-4757-A661-44053BC5D7E6-9357-00000F918813D09C_zps48d1bda9.jpg

^^Lovely!^^

Maria was walking all round the apartment looking for her Stripy Horse.

Stripy Horse was in her hand the entire time :dohh:

Micah discovered the moon tonight! He's been pointing to it in books all week and saying "moo" so tonight I showed him the perfect crescent in the sky. He made us go out again about 15 times!

Micah loves baby wipes, he carries packs of them around saying "ahhh baby" and giving them cuddles :haha: slightly less cute though, he weed a tiny bit on the floor yesterday when I took off his nappy, so I quickly wiped it up with a baby wipe… cue today when I was changing him he runs away from me and very clearly and deliberately wees on the floor, then gave me a massive grin and said "uh oh… wipe? Baby wipe?!" cheeky monkey weed on the floor just to get me to get the wipes back out!!

Love these stories, so cute, Emily thinks its very funny when I chase her & she's starting chasing me everywhere now making the same noises I do - silly sounds like caaaaaaatch u, scampy dampy, its very funny, we were shopping yesterday in a big centre & she started at it, embarassing but very funny:haha:

Micah loves baby wipes, he carries packs of them around saying "ahhh baby" and giving them cuddles :haha: slightly less cute though, he weed a tiny bit on the floor yesterday when I took off his nappy, so I quickly wiped it up with a baby wipe… cue today when I was changing him he runs away from me and very clearly and deliberately wees on the floor, then gave me a massive grin and said "uh oh… wipe? Baby wipe?!" cheeky monkey weed on the floor just to get me to get the wipes back out!!

very funny, your little man has lots of words for his age, so cute

I was brushing my teeth and wondering what lo was up to, when she walks past the bathroom with a waste paper basket on her head! Ha ha silly billy!

Usually when she decides she's done in the bathroom i find her standing IN the bin at my bedside, playing with all those things she shouldn't be. Monkey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->