funny/ embarrasing labour stories

this one isn't a labor story but my ds had 3 surgeries and after the 2nd when he was about 8 months old or so they gave him a pain killer called Stadol (sp?) any ways he slept A lot the first 24 hrs after surgery but when he would wake up he couldn't control his head so it would roll around and his eyes were all dilated because he was as high as a kite. I just remember how funny it was to watch his reactions cause he would stare at things and it made me wonder what exactly he was seeing and the delayed reactions like you were talkin about PK2of8. It really was quiet comical.

Oh My God! I've been sitting here, crying laughing and shaking uncontrollably. Hilarious! Thank you girls. I haven't given birth yet but hopefully i'll have some funny stories next Feb. Although i'm shitting myself now, so bloody scared lol

babydream...
i just wanna say your EDD was mine last year but I gave birth on feb 7th.

ahhh, the memories :D

The only half amusing thing from my labour was I was totally out of control and my husband was trying to calm me down. He said 'just think we'll have our gorgeous baby girl with us really soon' - I went mental and said 'I can't think of a f@*$ing baby right now I'm in too much pain'

Midg08, yes!! Stadol was one of a mix of drugs they gave me to stop the labor when it got too intense too early. Hilarious!!! :haha: I always got the giggles first and then reacted like what I described before falling asleep. I'm positive I said some ridiculous things whilenhaving the giggles but I don't have a clue what now... :winkwink:

the only funny thing about my labour was wen I was at home and contracting my partner stood in front of me and said massage my back I waited untill my contraction finished and punched him as hard as I could in his back , he sat on the bed and was so shocked lol but after id had my baby he said he ment that I could grab his back while I was having a contraction to help me but it came out wrong bless him

i'm not sure if this is very funny but....
my husband ordered in jimmy johns for dinner and sat on the couch eating VERY loudly while i was waiting for my epidural.
i glared at him and told him i hoped he choked and died on that sandwich.
the nurse then asked him to finish eating outside for my sake
:haha:

Lol! Thats so funny! Thnx for sharing!

I announced my waters had gone only to be told I'd infact done a massive wee... all over the bed

When the MW was examining me i farted, oh god.
I still remember o/h embarassing snigger, embarassing that i was his partner :rofl:

I thought i may poo/fart when pushing, but not examining me!!

haha these stories had me chuckling.

with my ds i remember during my labour they swapped staff and the new midwife came in... all i could see was that she looked like a horse.. i kept thinking, my god she has a horse face, and telling myself dont say it out lous dont say it out loud. i thought she left the room and shouted oh my god she well looks like a horse! turns out she was still in the room. lol gas and air! love it

with y daughter they wheeled my bed through to labour and delivery, and i was moaning i was hungry, my midwife asked the nurse who helped wheel me through if she could get me a sandwich, she huffed as if to say thats not my job!! and said theres only egg there, i said oh thats fine..... meanwhile i start on the gas and air...... WHERES THAT WOMAN WITH MY BLOODY EGG SANDWICH !!!!! I phoned my friend and asked her if she knew where the b***h was who was supposed to be getting my egg sandwich !! Phoned my mum.... Muuuuuum can you make me an egg sandwich !!

she never did bring my sandwich.. midwife had to get it in the end and it wasnt even egg! it was chicken lol !!!

next day id totally forgotten about it and my friend wrote on my fb wall... wanna egg sandwich !?

K8y that is fantastic! Your friend must have laughed at you for weeks :D. Made my day. X

haha these stories had me chuckling.

with my ds i remember during my labour they swapped staff and the new midwife came in... all i could see was that she looked like a horse.. i kept thinking, my god she has a horse face, and telling myself dont say it out lous dont say it out loud. i thought she left the room and shouted oh my god she well looks like a horse! turns out she was still in the room. lol gas and air! love it

with y daughter they wheeled my bed through to labour and delivery, and i was moaning i was hungry, my midwife asked the nurse who helped wheel me through if she could get me a sandwich, she huffed as if to say thats not my job!! and said theres only egg there, i said oh thats fine..... meanwhile i start on the gas and air...... WHERES THAT WOMAN WITH MY BLOODY EGG SANDWICH !!!!! I phoned my friend and asked her if she knew where the b***h was who was supposed to be getting my egg sandwich !! Phoned my mum.... Muuuuuum can you make me an egg sandwich !!

she never did bring my sandwich.. midwife had to get it in the end and it wasnt even egg! it was chicken lol !!!

next day id totally forgotten about it and my friend wrote on my fb wall... wanna egg sandwich !?

OMG I laughed SOOO hard at this I thought I had brought on labour myself I was in that much pain! Thank you for this I really needed cheering up tonight!!

My hubby got caught with me in the birthing pool by the matron. He had to get out in front of her, just wearing his flourescent budgie smugglers!!

(He was in there because I demanded he get in to rub my back -whilst the midwives had dissapeared out of the room.)

My hubby got caught with me in the birthing pool by the matron. He had to get out in front of her, just wearing his flourescent budgie smugglers!!

(He was in there because I demanded he get in to rub my back -whilst the midwives had dissapeared out of the room.)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I remember bein in well established labour with DS and had been pushing for a while so the MW decided to put my legs in those stirrups things, By this time id been in labour around 6 hours and it was about 7.30 in the morn and really quite bright outside, so anyway ive got my legs on stirrups and pushing again when i noticed the gardener bobbing past the room window... He looked in and looked horrified at what he saw, he sure turned his head and walked off VERY quickly lol. That had me chuckling for days after lol

OMG i totally forgot about this!!
When my son's head started crowning,
MW said, 'oh that's really good, keep going, we can see the head',
to which i cried out 'IS IT GINGER?!!',
and my OH responded, 'I can't tell, it's covered in blood!'
:dohh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG OMG OMG I'M SAT AT MY DESK.. AT WORK, PRETENDING I'M WORKING BUT ALL OF THESE ARE JUST MAKING ME GIGGLE!! haah XXxxx

midwife telling me to push and i wanted to take a little nap and finish it later lol And when the head came out and she tried to take my gas and air so i could concentrate, and i looked at her name tag pulled it close said her name and told her " take that from me and i will be googling and hunting you down, more water please" pmsl
Oh and there was the internal to see how many cm's i was how i apparently winked at her and called her a kinky little minx wtf lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
AHHAHAHAHAAHA
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jeez, all of this had me cackling at my desk!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member