Game of Thrones!!!

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
I can't find my old got thread, boo! Anyone watching the reruns on HBO every night? There are previews for the new season in between Omg it's going to be soooooo good

I don't have HBO however our cable has given us a free week of it, and it just so happens to include the day before the premiere (so I can record the last season lol) and the first episode!!! I am freaking out with excitement. I have to stream the rest of the season but it is SO worth it.

I'm counting the hours :winkwink: My most favourite show ever !

I think it is going to be a great season! I need to read the last book still though... by read I mean listen to it on audibook.

Someone on the production team leaked the first four episodes online !

Ooh first episode was gooood.
Jon is in so much shit

Wow. Loved the 1st episode. I have had to change my girl crush from Cersi to Sansa though ha ha.

Jon had to stand up to Stannis though.

My favorite character, by far, has been Tyrion.. especially in the books. His character has grown so much. Will be interesting to see what becomes of him this season.

Yeah but the red witch lady is pissed!

I <3 tyrion, super excited if he actually meets up with Danaerys this season

I've only watched the first 4 episodes this season. Hope it's good. I loved the series as well.

I love Tyrion and Aria!

Your thread is near the bottom of the list but yay for a new thread!

Loving season 5 so far.

Yes no one wants to chat with me this time! Sad there was no Jamie/ bronn this week, love them together :)

I think it's great though I do wish more action had happened earlier on in the season, only 2 more episodes to go and I'm not ready yet for it to be done, then we'll have to wait ageeeees.

Last weeks episode was AMAZING. I was genuinely scared lol and at one point thought
Jon Snow was gonna die for sure

I'm quite liking it so far.

Although not happy about the amount of changes they have made from the books.

I haven't read the books could some one spoiler some of the changes?

Has anyone else read all the articles saying the next season might come out before the book is finished :wacko:

Changes from the Books

Lady Sansa never married Ramsay Bolton, it was her Hand Maiden from Winterfell passed off as Ayra Stark

Jamie Lannister never went to Dorne. He went on the mission with Lady Brienne to find Sansa and met Lady Stoneheart.

Lady Stoneheart was Caitlyn Stark who was brought back to life by Beric Dondarrion (Lightning Lord)

Tyrion, so far in the books has not met Daenerys.

There are a few other storylines that I believe have been cut but it's further into the books that the seasons so don't want to spoil it too much incase they don't cut them.

Yes there is a big possibility that the book won't be out before the next seasons. There are two books that are due to come out and George R R Martin takes a long time to write the books. I think that's why they are starting to change it in the show so it doesn't spoil it for the book readers.

Yes this week was sooooo good!

I thought that the show was already getting ahead of the books this season which is why the tyrion/dany thing is happening? Meh I read the first book but found I like the show way better instead :haha:

Yes this week was sooooo good!

I thought that the show was already getting ahead of the books this season which is why the tyrion/dany thing is happening? Meh I read the first book but found I like the show way better instead :haha:

No the show is still behind the books. It'll be next season that catches up unless they cut a hell of a lot out of the books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->