Game of Thrones!!!

Everyone says the books are so different to the show, but I dont see an issue with that so long as it makes for good viewing!

I can't believe they've changed so many things! I don't see why they made Sansa marry him - he's such a despicable character and it seems like a big change from the story.

Is anyone else wondering what will happen with the sparrows?

Just had a mini heartattack - couldn't get the spoiler to work there for a second! :haha::dohh:

I can't believe they've changed so many things! I don't see why they made Sansa marry him - he's such a despicable character and it seems like a big change from the story.

Just had a mini heartattack - couldn't get the spoiler to work there for a second! :haha::dohh:
I don't know how horrible a person Ramsay is in the books but I feel like they are trying to create another joffrey with him, and it's working for me at least! What an awful person :haha:

Tommen needs to grow some balls and get his wife and mommy out of jail unless he wants the sparrows in charge of kings landing

I don't know how horrible a person Ramsay is in the books but I feel like they are trying to create another joffrey with him, and it's working for me at least! What an awful person :haha:

He's worse in the books, it describes the full torture of Reek/Theon. The show has censored it somewhat.

Tommen needs to grow some balls and get his wife and mommy out of jail unless he wants the sparrows in charge of kings landing

Added bold writing into your spoiler

He's worse in the books, it describes the full torture of Reek/Theon. The show has censored it somewhat.

Added bold writing into your spoiler

I'm not sure I could handle reading the books, I have to hide behind a pillow during the graphic scenes :haha:

Agreed I can handle watching a lot of stuff but the Ramsay/ Theon stuff really bothered me :/ ugh he is just such a dick!

I dont think Ramsey is the new Joffrey. They are on polar ends of the twisted freak scale lol. Ramsay is full on psycho whereas Joffrey, to me, was power hungry and keen to assert his authority by doing whatever the hell he wanted and enjoyed hurting people in the process. I think Joffreys softer side was shown at the battle of black water when he retreated showing him for the coward he really is. Ramsay would have been itching to get out there and cut a few throats lol.

Um
I fully expected someone to.die since it was episode 9 but wtf stannis :|

The dragon was amazing though, ah I love tyrion and dany together!

Seriously wtf stannis :( :( :( :( :( really thought he would stop her at the last minute. Glad Shireens mum finally showed some love towards her daughter and tried to stop it (far to late though).

Can someone clarify why the hell Dany flew away on her dragon and left her advisors behind?! How far does she think shes gonna get when shes all alone? Or have I missed something?
Saw the preview for next week and Im really looking forward to it. Cant belive we only have one more to go :cry:

can't believe stannis! :cry: I really didn't like melisandre to begin with and this has just cemented my view, DH was sure stannis would go through with it but I thought he would change his mind the last minute

I'm really excited to see the last episode now, I think it will involve a big shock/cliffhanger like it usually seems to

it needs to be longer, we need more episodes :nope:

yes wtf dany just ditch all your friends! There was plenty more room on that dragon. Tyrion had better be OK :growlmad:

oh and I found the whole Jamie thing very anticlimactic...yeah you can go home with your niece and her lover...OK thanks

I can't work out how to do a spoiler but I was really disappointed and upset at stannis, I know its a made up programme but that was way out of order. Considering it was the penultimate one I found it all a bit blah

The penultimate one is usually the best of the season but I dont feel as though that was the case for season 5! I think they peaked with episode 8 which was fantastic

OMG WTF ,just watched the final episode of season five and my head is still spinning, hats off to Lena Headley - awesome acting !!!! I say it at the end of every season, but I must read the books !!!!!!

WTF!! I don't believe they killed jon, I'm sure bran or melisandre will bring him back - on thronecast they said Ghost was his last word - that's clearly bran helping out I think :haha:

I'm happy sansa finally ran away

stannis on the other hand, no sympathy!

The last three episodes of this season were all really, really good! And now we have to wait so long until it's back. :(

WTF!! I don't believe they killed jon, I'm sure bran or melisandre will bring him back - on thronecast they said Ghost was his last word - that's clearly bran helping out I think :haha:

I'm happy sansa finally ran away

stannis on the other hand, no sympathy!

I have read a few fan theories which say the most popular way for Jon Snow to come back is via Melissandre. The reasoning behind it seems fantastic, well worth reading I to the theory online if you haven't already :thumbup: ETA: here is a link with some info https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/06/jon-snow-dead-game-of-thrones-azor-ahai-melisandre-warg

I was touched by Theon and sansa jumping off the wall together, I do hope they manage to escape.

We never actually saw Brienne kill Stannis, so he could well be alive for now!

The Cersei scenes...wow. The one and only time Ive ever felt sorry for her but that quickly dispersed when she got to the Red Keep and it was clear she was plotting revenge already. It was very emotive to see her naked and shamed walking the streets during her Atonement. Her performance was incredible.

Cant believe we have to wait for another season now :cry:

Wow I am in shock, I thought so many people died but I guess a lot of the deaths were questionable...boo to waiting a whole year to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->