Game of Thrones!!!

I have to wait till tonight, I'm not capable of keeping my eyes open past 11 :haha:

I recorded it at 2am and watched it when I got up this morning!

Yes! Super creepy

I felt a bit disappointed at first but I realized we did get updated on most of the major characters so a pretty good season opener :)

I thought it was pretty good but oh my god I am so over the Sand Snakes. Someone take them out asap, please.

Who's watched it?!

The bit at the end with the red woman (Melissandre) completely FREAKED me out!

It weirded me out and confused me at the same time! What the hell is going on?

Has anyone watched Episode 2 yet?!

He's alive!

I'm watching it now, will look into the spoiler once I'm done ��

Oh wow that is dedication! :rofl:

One hour a week isn't enough :brat:

Correct! I'm gonna watch it again tonight at 9pm

Anyone else bored of the High Sparrow storyline or is it just me?! Like seriously, surely an army could overthrow an old man and his homeless followers?!

Such a good episode!

Yes the high sparrow thing is irritating, I so wanted Jamie to kill him right there

I love that all the older generation of leaders are now gone, really interesting to see how things go now. Also I didn't think it was possible to hate Ramsay more than I already did but he proved me wrong yet again :haha:

Oh wow that is dedication! :rofl:

One hour a week isn't enough :brat:

It's only 10 episodes in a season :haha: how long is it between seasons?

I watched 4 seasons of once upon a time in 3 weeks looool and there are around 23 episodes in a season ;)

Even I, a Ramsay lover, had a hard time liking him after that episode. His first big move was kinda bad-ass but the second... nope. Made me soooo uncomfortable.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up loving Melisandre this season. Her character is becoming quite dynamic.

The ending was no surprise but still nice to see it happen. Really excited to see where that goes!

Oh and I flippin' LOVE Tyrion! Just when I thought he couldn't get any more awesome.

What happened to Brans little brother ? I'm having a total blank ?!!

I'm frustrated by the high sparrow story line, it seems pointless that Tommen is king if they are in charge ?!

Omarsmum...there is almost a year between seasons!

Ramsay...the first thing he did I was kinda like mehhhhh whatever lol didn't like him anyway. But the second thing was genuinely shocking and disturbing :nope:

Brans brother Rickon went off with that wildling woman (can't remember her name?! Maybe Osha??) I am struggling to remember where they were heading to though.

I'm also loving Melisandre at the moment. I can see some great things for her this season! I hope she gets her confidence back now.

Tommen is irritating. Like you would allow your wife to still be locked in a dungeon :dohh:

I'm disappointed that Theon isn't sticking with Sansa but hopefully Theon will get a great storyline from it?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->