Gave in and bought more tests :)

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by jimmyntine, Apr 6, 2011.

1. jimmyntine

jimmyntine Well-Known Member

I am 10 DPO, I tested this morning with FRER and had a BFN. I told myself I would wait until AF is due on the 7th. But I gave in and picked up three more tests today(They are from the dollar tree). That is the only way I can justify it lol. Has anyone used them and had a good experience. This is my first time using them. Wishing everyone lots of baby dust.

TTC baby #2
    Miscarriage April 2011
    TTC for what seems like forever :)

2. MoBaby

MoBaby Mommy to a precious son

ive never used them. when i went to purchase some $test they were sold out :( from reading it seems they are reliable. good luck and baby dust to you!! my frer are to arrive thursday pm, but im not 10 dpo until sunday so i may or may not wait...

3. jimmyntine

I also asked them and they said they carry ovulation tests but they were sold out of them! I am definitely going to check back because I cannot see spending 40$ again! I will definitely post an update tomorrow when I try it! How many DPO are you ?

4. ladykilla421

ladykilla421 Mom of 2 girlies :D

Here in Canada they sell pro care ovulation tests and pregnancy tests at dollarama, which after having looked at pictures in the pregnancy test forum are pretty much identical to the dollar tree ones sold in the U.S I have had good results with them, I got a BFP last march on one before any other test picked up on it. Unfortunately that pregnancy resulted in a m/c but none the less it worked great! Now that Im ttc'ing again I picked up a supply of ten of them so I can test pretty much everyday (Hello my name is Cee and Im a poas-aholic!)

5. jimmyntine

I also had a miscarriage last year. Mine was the beginning of April :( My husband and I took a small break after then tried again during the summer then took another break. I have officially been trying since December, charting and all :(. My son is almost so I am hoping it will happen soon!!! Best wishes and I hope you get your BFP :)

6. ao30

ao30 Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss last april jimmyntine.

I've also heard pretty good things about the dollar store tests. I am 10DPO as well, but won't be testing until Sun 10th or Mon 11th :)

7. jimmyntine

ao30, I am 11dpo but AF is due tomorrow(30 day cycle) After my DNC I have been having 30 day cycles, I am wondering since I ovulated late if AF will come later. What do you think?

8. ao30

ao30 Well-Known Member

She might! Do you usually have lots of symptoms before AF?

9. jimmyntine

I usually have a million symptoms. Slight acne breakouts, cramps, large sore breasts and I do not have a single one! That might be a positive :) keeping my fxed!