Gender scans in October...

Waterlilly - we are gender scan buddies!!

Klare- it would be awesome if you got a boy!!

I have my 20 weeks scan on Monday, 8th- soooooo nervous!

Good luck everyone with your scans.

M
x

good luck NEWT, hope you get what you are wanting <3

I had mine yesterday and it is a boy :happydance: Can't wait for LO to get a little brother!

Have to go back for a consultant scan on tuesday because they found "something" not right in the liver or gall bladder. The sonographer assured me everything is fine she just wants a 2nd opinion so Im not tooooo worried....glad I get to see babs again though :D xxx

Linzy and Klare we are all on the same day! I'm counting down.

Skeet That's awesome we are due a day apart! I'm not on alot of thread so haven't met someone that close to me yet! Are you hoping/thinking it's a girl or boy?

I had mine yesterday and it is a boy :happydance: Can't wait for LO to get a little brother!

Have to go back for a consultant scan on tuesday because they found "something" not right in the liver or gall bladder. The sonographer assured me everything is fine she just wants a 2nd opinion so Im not tooooo worried....glad I get to see babs again though :D xxx

Congratulations hun, and good luck for Tuesday i hope everything is ok xxx

Congrats sniley and good luck newt!

Breezy- I'm hoping for a boy.. Have a strong feeling its a girl.. Regardless I will be happy as I do want atleast one if each at some point I just always wanted a boy first... I know oh wants a boy but will be thrilled with either.. I'm terrified if its a girl that he will spoil her rotten

I ladies had mine yesterday and so excited to find out IT'S A BOY!!!! EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED!!! THANK GOD!!

klare - I feel exactly the same 4 dd's so far and I don't think this one will be any different. DH would be thrilled if we had a boy, but both is us are prepared for another pink one! My scan is on the 16th but we're staying team :yellow: :)

Congrats sniley and good luck newt!

Breezy- I'm hoping for a boy.. Have a strong feeling its a girl.. Regardless I will be happy as I do want atleast one if each at some point I just always wanted a boy first... I know oh wants a boy but will be thrilled with either.. I'm terrified if its a girl that he will spoil her rotten

I am exactly the opposite, I really want a girl, always have but I have had the feeling since day 1 it's a boy. I will truely be happy either way. OH thinks it's a girl, he already has 1 that's 12. I'm so ready to find out and start shopping.

Congrats on the BOY so happy you got what you wanted Nevergivingup

Well the wait is finally over and we are having a boy!! So excited, just been to the family to show them the scan picture and introduce them to Daniel John :D

:happydance: are you excited? do you have any feelings about the gender? I somehow feel that it is a boy..

I want a boy.. But have a feeling it's a girl.. I'll be happy regardless. But I'm prepared for them to say girl .. Oh also thinks its a girl lol

Well the wait is finally over and we are having a boy!! So excited, just been to the family to show them the scan picture and introduce them to Daniel John :D

congrats hun to you and everyone else who found out! This is truly weird though... my husband is caled John Daniel ^^ x

:happydance: are you excited? do you have any feelings about the gender? I somehow feel that it is a boy..

I want a boy.. But have a feeling it's a girl.. I'll be happy regardless. But I'm prepared for them to say girl .. Oh also thinks its a girl lol

Hopefully both of our "feelings" are wrong since they are complete opposite of what we want :haha:
The more I think about it though I'm really really good with either, both have their perks. I just can't wait to find out!

congrats to all the scans from today!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->