Gender scans in October...

Congrats sniley and good luck newt!

Breezy- I'm hoping for a boy.. Have a strong feeling its a girl.. Regardless I will be happy as I do want atleast one if each at some point I just always wanted a boy first... I know oh wants a boy but will be thrilled with either.. I'm terrified if its a girl that he will spoil her rotten

I am exactly the opposite, I really want a girl, always have but I have had the feeling since day 1 it's a boy. I will truely be happy either way. OH thinks it's a girl, he already has 1 that's 12. I'm so ready to find out and start shopping.

girls are easier when they are younger....but boys are easier as teens lol...I will be super exited for both...as much as i do want a boy..girls clothes are so cute!!!

update - it's a BOY! we are over the moon excited!!! Yay

I'm scheduled for October 12. I keep wondering if I should push the date back, because I'll only be 15-16 weeks. I just haven't seem my baby since 7 weeks so I'm really going crazy having to wait so long. I have to pay out of pocket for my ultrasounds and it's not exactly cheap. I want to know that LO is okay. Finding out the gender would be a plus. Although I think he's a boy.

congrats on all the gender scans so far!!!!!!!!! only 4 more sleeps until mine!!!!

Urgh... the 31st feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far away :( I want it to hurry up. I can't wait to see my baby again and know that everything is ok!

I have a gender scan booked for October 18. :happydance: My OB office does them starting at 15 weeks. I found out at 15+2 with dd and she was obviously a girl so I hope we're as lucky for it to be that obvious this time.

woohoo same day as me i took the first app in the morning lol

Hi ladies, I haven't booked a gender scan as such but I'm hoping to find out my baby's gender at my 20 week scan this Friday (12th October) :) x

that is great im sure they will be able to tell if baby is nice

Any body have any gut feeling with what they are having. I had my first baby dream last night and I had a little girl that had ohs eyes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->