Gender Specific Hopefuls

Congrats DuckyTwins :)

Tomorrow is very near eeekkk!! Been having crazy dreams about the gender too! 1st one they said im having a girl and my second dream i knew we was having a girl but we were surrounded by blue lol! Makes sense huh?! I will update tomorrow evening as dcan is 5.30pm uk time x

Welcome ladies! I will update and address everyone as soon as the kiddies allow. in the meantime...

IMG_0238baby3.jpg

I see a line too without even zooming and im on my phone! Congratulations!!!

whigfield - Welcome. FXed you have a :pink: Bump :dust:
Do you have any other children?

duckytwins- of course you can join :friends: Congrats on your :blue: bundle. Im glad you are at peace with it :hugs: What did you name him? I hope you are healing well <3

Eleanor ace
- :hi: there! Welcome to the group. Hope you get your girl :hugs:

Jadey- I hope you have some lovely news for us on Wednesday :flower:
thats exciting!Ill be checking for your update :D

So, i havn't posted in a while bc DH and i had decided (last week actually) that we were going to stop TTC for the long term and i was going to get the Mirena fitted tomorrow lol. But we wanted to make sure we wern't expecting before going in for that. I am 10DPOs today and tested (AF was due two days ago). I really cannot believe it! We did frequent release and O+12 instead of Shuttles, this cycle, and honestly thought it wasnt going to be + because of the low sperm count from frequent release. Also i stopped taking all of my vitamins as i started learning more and more about gender swaying pink...guess we will find out in about 17 weeks! (that seems so far away!). Im am praying for Team :pink: I love my boys but really hoping this comes to be as this is for sure our last child.

Aww guppy, finally!! Huge congratulations!! Truly hoping for a little girl for you x

Thank you ladies! It's funny how things work out, isn't it? Im so glad to finally be joining the ranks of the bumps! haha. 7 months later and only 2 cycles, i can't believe its finally here! I also cant believe we were going to be done TTC tomorrow! :haha:

Thanks again Guppy! His name is Christian Jacob

And congrats again to you! I hope you get your pink bundle!

Congratulations Guppy!!!!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!

Im like freaking out!!! I cannot believe it!!!
I seriously had my mind in No more baby mode, so this is just such a surprise. but im so happy too!

oh, and this sounds nutty, but i felt like i was going to throw up last night. i ignored it. but this morning it was so bad i had to have DH move the baby out of bed, I really feel like im going to vomit! im only 3+4 so that is CRAZY!!! i thought 6+3 was early MS with Elliot! :dohh:

ZandT- can you please post the link to the ebay think for the gender urine test?...im too lazy to search this long thread :lol: I want to order it now so i have it on time.

https://www.intelligender.com/gender-myths.html
It might not be of use to you but it might be worth reading

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"