Gender Specific Hopefuls

https://www.intelligender.com/gender-myths.html
It might not be of use to you but it might be worth reading

thanks hon!
Ill probably get one of these too. I did them w both of my boys and it was surprisingly accurate .

Just saw your post! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Boy-or-Gir...874?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2325d38e4a

And then I did intelligender.

Im totally getting one!
I see that it says it works after 6 weeks. Do you recommend waiting longer or will it be legit? ...i like that its money back guarantee!

I'm late! Congrats Guppy! :pink: vibes for you <3

I go for my 3D scan on Friday, hope she's still a girl :p
xoxox

Congrats Guppy! That seemed to happen quickly! H&H pregnancy to you and fx for :pink:

Also gendermaker is rubbish, it gave me a really girl result and he's most definitely a boy, I took a photo of it too I can show you the result I got!

What happens if you try to take them up on the guarantee? do you have to prove anything to get your money back? Thats what i like about it, the fact if its wrong i didn't waste my money ...dh figured it would be hard to get back though.

almost 7 months and only 2 cycles TTC this one. sure felt like a lot longer though.

becca-have fun at your 3D scan!!

So i did the math and i will be 17-18 weeks over my birthday so we are thinking of getting a private one then or, more likely, schedule the 20 week one for that time. That would be a great surprise! If i can manage to hide the pregnancy until that point, it would be fun to announce my "birthday gift" to the world! I just hope i can hide MS and bump till that point! lol...fat chance, huh?! :haha:

My intellegender was wrong too. Never tried to get my $ back though. I hope it works for you guppy.
Becca- gL! I think you'll still be pink.
Afm, I feel like everyone is getting team blue. It's like 2 to 1 on my boards and I'm still so jealous. I can't say it there because I don't want the judgements to start. I just still have some sad lingering in my heart. I am excited for this baby. I already feel so protective of her. I just still wish she were a boy. And I feel guilty about it. :(

Back from scan and we are having another squidgy BOY!!

I knew he was a he being so naughty not showing us his bits lol. Would of liked a girl however im already on love with him &#9829; xxx

Congrats on your boy! Sorry it wasnt the daughter you had hoped for but im glad to hear you are doing so well and loving on the little guy <3

well that was weird. BNB totally just ate my post lol

anyways, congrats on your beautiful son Jadey! Im sorry you didn't get the daughter you dreamt of but im happy that you are feeling so positive about it. Enjoy your new little man <3

Im totally getting one!
I see that it says it works after 6 weeks. Do you recommend waiting longer or will it be legit? ...i like that its money back guarantee!

They won't give you your money back.

It was right for me with both of my babies (the girl in my belly, and my son), and I took the test a few times each pregnancy.

Oh, and it's accurate 6 weeks after you miss your period, so 10 weeks pregnant, not 6. xx

My Gendermaker was technically right, so I never tried the money back thing lol.

Congrats to though who recently found out!!

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Becca! It will be so much fun seeing her again. =)

I'm still unsure, I don't know why grr. I think I'm honestly just being silly. I'm pretty certain we've decided against another ultrasound. So we'll know for sure when she's here! I had a midwife appointment yesterday with my other midwife and was mentioning how we might be moving further away from the hospital and how I was concerned about getting to the hospital on time. She's now telling me to really consider a home birth!! Which is exciting. Just because with my second it was a 2 hour labor and I had him very shortly after arriving at the hospital since I was already 8cm. So It's not like I can't handle laboring at home ha.

So we have some things to think about! Just wanted to share my excitement!

How is everyone else doing in general?!?!

Oh yeah :dohh: i was talking about Gender Maker for the money back thing, not intelligender. So far with both of my boys intelligender was right though...i need to order the gender maker now :D

thats exciting ZandT!!! I loved my homebirth! It was seriously a million times better than my hospital birth.

Not much here. MS started at like 9DPOs :shock: and my pregnancy induced carpal tunnel started today too (im only 12DPOs for crying out loud! im not sure if BFing is helping all of this along or not :shrug:).

Well ladies, Lily is most definently Lily :p She is my little pink bundle of joy! Here's a picture of her from our 3D scan:

https://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af5/Rebeccastarrr/1504330054_zps437f6871.jpg

xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->