Gender Specific Hopefuls

Well ive had MS since 9DPOs, but otherwise im feeling great!
We came up with our girl name and now we have to figure out our boy name...i know its early but i just love this part :blush: Officially our girl name is Macy Victoria :flower:

ZandT, sorry if im forgetting :blush: but did you came up with a name?

Yay Becca!!!! I thought she would still be a she!! She's beautiful!

I really like your little girls name Guppy. =)

We unfortunately do not have a name yet.. Ughhh. It sucks! I so want her to have a name but I can't decide, and my husband and I haven't talked about it much because I spent a lot of time obsessing over it and decided to lay off. In hopes the perfect name would come to mind. =( Siiiigh.

I never got as far as returning it cause I peed on it and didn't really want a peed on test lying about :haha: it gave me the strongest girl result though. I'll post a photo when I'm on the computer as I'm nearly always on my phone.

My little man is still a man......he was proudly displaying a fine pair of testicles at our 3d scan today!!

Attachments

• 1_6.jpg
    1_6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6
@Guppy: early MS, sounds good! My MS was and still is horrendous and I'm carrying a girl, fingers crossed it means something for you! <3

@iloveyou: Thanks hun! Really nice knowing I'm 100% having a baby girl. I was worried, as you know. Was fab telling his Nan she's all girl! <3 hope you're okay hun.

@pinkribbon: Hope you and your little boys are good! <3

@bigmama: Congrats hun! Happy days. He's beautiful <3

xoxox

i hope it means something! i had horrible MS with DS2, but this is wicked early.

does anyone know when you can take the test for the GenderMAKER on ebay?? It says "Find out if you are having a Boy or a Girl as early as 6 week of your fetal development"
does that mean when you are 6 weeks or does that mean 6 weeks after conception, so does that mean 8 weeks?

https://i45.tinypic.com/24zdjjq.jpg

sorry this is so late, i've been busy with a nearly 8 week old and a toddler :haha:

here was my gendermaker, as you can see it says girl and he isn't a she!

also sorry if the pic is massive!!! :shrug::nope:

^they have a money back thing in case youre interested.
If it's wrong for me i fully intend on getting it back :blush:

And here's my gendermaker test again! Very very clearly a girl result lol.

https://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/559661_10151188689619839_396915194_n.jpg

Fixed it, I messed it up haha.

sorry this is so late, i've been busy with a nearly 8 week old and a toddler :haha:

Yours could really go either way for me! It looks like it could be on the very end of the boy or girl color scheme. Unless it was pinkyer in person?

Yours could really go either way for me! It looks like it could be on the very end of the boy or girl color scheme. Unless it was pinkyer in person?

It was definitely pink, i held it against the blue and it didnt match. It looks like the furthest end of the pink result, I'll see if I have a clearer photo somewhere :)

mine was pretty much like yours pinkribbon, but a little on the pinker side........i read some reviews and they sucked lol.

I would recommend them as a bit of fun! As long as you're fully aware that it's just for fun. IntelliGender was far more expensive, and is basically the same thing as crystal drano. And the results can be soooo hard to figure out with IntelliGender. As several people alone in here said mine was a boy result, but it was definitely a girl result!

It was a fun $20 spent lol. And even more fun because it was right for me.

I think if someone has gender dreams one way or another taking one could really upset them if it showed the wrong result eg girl and it's a boy or boy and it's a girl. Then again I know I was highly curious and at the time of taking it I was going to find out sex.

I certainly wouldn't have done it and then waited till birth lol. That would have drove me batty!

I have my morphology scan on the third. IM worried our baby has changed gender.still haven't bought much just Incase

That's exciting and nerve racking kitta! Let us know how it goes!

hope it goes well Kitta!

I am going to do both the intelligender and the gender maker. All in good fun :D
Ive always done the intelligender for fun with my previous pregnancys. ...amazingly it was 100% accurate both times, but obviously im taking these results with a grain of salt :thumbup: I figure no harm in fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->