Gender Specific Hopefuls

Praying- mine is always between 150-165. It's a girl.

Hi :) we are only jus pregnant i have one boy whos almost 3 an angel who we lost last year and now expecting

While all i want is for this bean to stick and be healthy i cant help but sway towards wanting a girl.. This will be my last baby for sure so id like one of each xxx

Cousins just had 4th baby today. Previous 3 were all boys. The waiting is over- they had the little girl they were wishing for so happy for them!

Hello ladies just checking in! See your pregnant guppy congratulations! :)

Thank you Miley <3

Welcome ladies! I promise I will update the front as soon as my computer gets home (dh has it at work and it would be hard to update on my phone)

I haven't been around much bc I've been battling HORRIBLE ms. It's so bad I got diagnosed with Hypermesis Garvidarm (sp?) so I have been spending my days on the couch seni sleeping or over the toilet :blush:
I am 8+2 today (or so I believe) and tomorrow afternoon I get my first ultrasound :dance: I'm excited!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Will update the front soon

So exciting Guppy! Let us know whats found tomorrow!! I'm sorry you're feeling so cruddy. =(

Hi girls! :wave: Here is my little 'honeybee'.
Baby measured fairly close to what i had thought. I am due September 1st :)
DS1 b-day is Sept 4th, so that could get interesting! (DS1 was born at 41+5 and DS2 was born at 38+3 so it's a total tossup for this one!)

I got my "20 week" scan set up for 18 weeks with the same tech. she was just lovely and gave us tons of pictures. She said she would even do a 3D/4D for us! Im so excited! I hope we can find out! My next scan will be April 2nd at 10am...hope the next 10 weeks go by quickly :lol:

HB = 174bpm
measuring 8+2
196242_152882871529405_1636921278_n.jpg

wow that's a high heart beat. not that I hold a huge amount of faith in the old speed of heart beat = sex of baby as my third boy had a 'girl' heart beat, but just thought it was worth a mention lol
also I had a late baby, then an early baby and number 3 decide to just be 3days late so that he could fit in the middle, and had spent the rest of his almost 3years doing everything in between the ages his brothers did lol

Haha I wish the heartbeat meant something but DS1 had a HB of 178 at 7 weeks and DS2 had a HB of 192 at 9 weeks. ... But it is fun to speculate!

Just one then?! Lol! VERY cute!!! Since having my second on my 24th birthday I think it's cool to share a birthday with my little guy.. But I don't think kids find it quite as amusing lol!! I hope you are a week or so off either way hehe.

Awww! Little bean! So cute <3. Now we must wish for pink for you Guppy!
xoxox

Ok im back with a dilema!!!

gender scan at 14.5 weeks said boy. Ive just had my 20 week scan and they said girl! Who do i believe? A pic from today im sure you can see between the legs... the lafy today said she couldnt be 100% as hospital policy say that but her guess was girl. :-\

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/2013-01-23113523-1_zps28c924a2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->