General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I did not. However i probably will in the morning, if conditions are right.

I had a couple friends in high school that used to bake funfetti cakes with pot in the mix. My friend thought she was so clever when she named it "fun funfetti cake". Not my idea of fun, but i digress...

My guess is that J won't be waiting too long to test his pickle. I only have a few pickled carrots left here that will have to tie me over until I get home.. LOL, they fill a different hole (just to clarify: in the stomach ;)
Then tonight, hopefully one more round of bd with the man pickle and fx that we caught that egg....

Pacific you just made me laugh out loud with ya pickle comment there hahaaa & that you clarified 'the stomach hole' lol!!

I'l most probs be testing a week on Saturday if not a teeeeny bit before ha ha! When are you testing hun?

Gigs - you peed yet?? Or saving the FRER..

J, i love that green birthday tshirt for lil man , Green is my fave colour! I remember painting my old Flat kitchen that colour once, my Flat mate said she needed sunglasses in the morning Lol! Love it! We dont have a Walmart in the UK, i think im gonna chance it, we had a random 3 mins of passion :rofl: yes 3 mins i hear you saying hahaaa in the Bathroom earlier lol, so with that & il get some in tomorrow morning with lotsa my 'sperm' friendly fertility lube haha then il wait ovulation, we're not huuuuugely fertile between us id say, so if no girl it probs be a no pg this month but ya never know :))

Dobs, im so sorry about your other empty sac hun, but same as giggs said, maybe a slight blessing as you reeeally wasnt impressed with the twin thing .. But glad all is looking good now :)

I never discuss cm or opk ov'ing stuff with SO as he gives me this odd confused look, kinda like the tilted head that Owls give you? Hahaa!! I just asked him whats up with not wanting 'cuddles' & the comment in kitchen when our newly pg friends were here, he said he never said that, whatever! i have some lurgy viral throat bug at moment so im just feeling abit rubbish & think im letting everything get ontop of me (not SO clearly lol) but just looking too much into stuff, but we jigged earlier & i felt quite chuffed that im near ov'ing ha ha!!

Ive probs missed lotsa stuff, anyone testing or is due to test? Must admit, its so nice seeing 2 bold lines on opks's ha ha its most def that cigarette scenario you were saying about giggs ;)

Claire, LOL, felt like a moment where I should clarify.

According to the ticker, I am o'ing today... so I could early test by next week thursday. but will try and hold off until the weekend. Depends on the symptoms.. haha

I have only briefly talked about OPKs with DH. He wasn't a fan saying "well, wouldn't that mean we are actually trying really hard". So, I agreed, I want a relaxed approach, if it happens it happens. There is enough other stresses in our lives.

I said i wasnt going to haha but i just really wanna see if im actually ovulating aswell, just incase i need to see the Dr as im a tube down, ooh so we should be testing around the same time together end of next week'ish then eee! Im itching to test lol

Bre, any update?

OH sorry, I've been super busy for the past two days. I'm having a hard time keeping up with everybody. I'll catch up later tonight when I get home.

My update is I'm on cd2. :cry: Definitely not testing early this time. I should O around the 27th. Keeping up with my temping this cycle.

Sweet, We are POAS Buddies! Sorry to hear about your tube.. (hugs)

Well, I only have 1 stick in the house, hidden under the tampons.

Ah sorry to hear AF arrived Breeea, heres to the next cycle & you can have some Wine this wknd hehe!

Hahaa our hidden treasures ey ;) I have no tests in the house, only 4 opks which hopefully i wont need for next time but ya never know, i think il see if i can my mits on a triple pack, see what Amazon has available along with some cheapies..

Was hoping for round 2 with the man this eve but after showering shaving legs & etc etc he was asleep on sofa pfft so ive set my alarm in the morning 20 mins earlier ha ha

Sorry Bre..that bites. Totally go for a glass of wine this weekend. ;) but maybe not the cheap stuff (DH and I made that mistake with the last bottle we got, it was nasty...)

Claire, go wake DH up! LOL Get some in tonight and tomorrow morning! FX your intentions of waking up early plan out.. me: they never do, I just keep pressing the snooze button longer...

I've been working on this cake for HOURS!!! lol
Will post a pic soon...finally almost Done, and not much time SO and daughter coming for cake@!

Sorry Bre..that bites. Totally go for a glass of wine this weekend. ;) but maybe not the cheap stuff (DH and I made that mistake with the last bottle we got, it was nasty...)

Claire, go wake DH up! LOL Get some in tonight and tomorrow morning! FX your intentions of waking up early plan out.. me: they never do, I just keep pressing the snooze button longer...

Agreed! Man love being woken up with sex! Give him special kisses :winkwink:

I've decided to test in the am...which is silly because I'll almost certainly have a negative test as I'll only be 7dpo....but heck, I have 15 tests, and 7 of those are FR6days sooner, might as well use 'em!

I'm only testing because my body is still being suspicious. Boobs feel fine (they usually hurt up until af), cervix is TIGHTLY closed--moreso than i've ever felt before, ever....and cm hasn't lessened yet.

I know i'm wasting tests but it's the only way to shut up the "what if's" in my head :p

Grrrr friggin Bnb - wrote a long post nd it didn't post it and of course it was lost when I went back dammit
OK soooo I spent FIVE hours decorating this darn cake - had to mix each and every color individually, AND of course son HAD to have both Twin Sunflowers AND Imp Zombie:dohh:
My man and his daughter were on my side of town at his nephew's bday party. Cake took so long they had already eaten and just stopped for cake!
What a hectic last hour on that cake too- Noticed after all that I forgot to color Imp's Teeth:blush:
Good thing I got these pics BEFORE they came. I decided to sneek some chocolate icing on the sides and dropped a HUGE glob RIGHT on the zombie's face!!!
OOH I would have been furious had I did that before pics, cuz there was NO fixing that lol. Anyway below are pics of cake Top finished and the inside just to show height diff of 2 pkgs of BLUE mix vs 2 Boxes of reg Confetti Cake...crazy. Also the cracks are visible again lol
BdayCakeFinish.jpg
BdayCakeInside Crack.jpg

Dobs- Yup Funfetti LOL
Pacific Yup took the pickle for a test drive days ago, but AF now...and Claire nuthin wrong with a good hard fast quickie! Tho judging by the man's "staying power " of 2+ hours the other night:shock: Me thinks I won't be indulging in quickies lol.
...Note to self...invest in LUBE, and triple water intake:thumbup:.
I don't think I have ever run out of Girly fluids before, but DEF have never run out of saliva until the other night into morning :rofl:

Grrrr friggin Bnb - wrote a long post nd it didn't post it and of course it was lost when I went back dammit
OK soooo I spent FIVE hours decorating this darn cake - had to mix each and every color individually, AND of course son HAD to have both Twin Sunflowers AND Imp Zombie:dohh:
My man and his daughter were on my side of town at his nephew's bday party. Cake took so long they had already eaten and just stopped for cake!
What a hectic last hour on that cake too- Noticed after all that I forgot to color Imp's Teeth:blush:
Good thing I got these pics BEFORE they came. I decided to sneek some chocolate icing on the sides and dropped a HUGE glob RIGHT on the zombie's face!!!
OOH I would have been furious had I did that before pics, cuz there was NO fixing that lol. Anyway below are pics of cake Top finished and the inside just to show height diff of 2 pkgs of BLUE mix vs 2 Boxes of reg Confetti Cake...crazy. Also the cracks are visible again lol
View attachment 903229
View attachment 903227

Omg that's super cute!!!! Looks fantastic!

Yay for testing the pickle and meeting parents already? Nice!

I've decided to test in the am...which is silly because I'll almost certainly have a negative test as I'll only be 7dpo....but heck, I have 15 tests, and 7 of those are FR6days sooner, might as well use 'em!

I'm only testing because my body is still being suspicious. Boobs feel fine (they usually hurt up until af), cervix is TIGHTLY closed--moreso than i've ever felt before, ever....and cm hasn't lessened yet.

I know i'm wasting tests but it's the only way to shut up the "what if's" in my head :p

I promised myself I wouldn't test early next time, but I probably will anyway. It's so fun even though it's negative. Because it's so early you don't expect a positive anyway, if it does show you get an early surprise. Woot woot! Good luck!

Claire, LOL, felt like a moment where I should clarify.

According to the ticker, I am o'ing today... so I could early test by next week thursday. but will try and hold off until the weekend. Depends on the symptoms.. haha

I have only briefly talked about OPKs with DH. He wasn't a fan saying "well, wouldn't that mean we are actually trying really hard". So, I agreed, I want a relaxed approach, if it happens it happens. There is enough other stresses in our lives.

I like the idea of a relaxed approach. I'm too impatient though. I don't think I'll get opks this month but I haven't decided. DH is all for relaxed as he is fine with it taking some time to concieve. I'm like nope? Should've happened months ago. Lol

Ah sorry to hear AF arrived Breeea, heres to the next cycle & you can have some Wine this wknd hehe!

Hahaa our hidden treasures ey ;) I have no tests in the house, only 4 opks which hopefully i wont need for next time but ya never know, i think il see if i can my mits on a triple pack, see what Amazon has available along with some cheapies..

Was hoping for round 2 with the man this eve but after showering shaving legs & etc etc he was asleep on sofa pfft so ive set my alarm in the morning 20 mins earlier ha ha

Ah yes, wine. I will definitely be buying some for this weekend.

AF has been awful so far. Clots and stringy mucous. Wth? I'm hoping tomorrow is a bit lighter. Thankfully there's been minimum cramping aside from this morning. Can't wait until O!!!!!!! I'm ready. Woo

Whenevee my periods were late, they were always heavy & used to make me winder about 'what if i was' & it just never showed on tests.. Fingers crossed this is your month Breea ;)

OMG J that cake is bloody awsome love!!! He'll be over the moon & back with that, hope he has a lovely birthday!! & yes gets some lube but normal over the counter stuff acts as a barrier to sperm.. I had to buy some diff stuff from the baby making section in my Chemist hahaa!! My god, cant even remember the last time i had 2.5hr romp.. Yrs ago :rofl: they tend to be anywhere from 5-30 mins now ha ha!! Enjoy! Hehe

Gigs so glad your peeing hun, im all excited for ya hehee!!!

As for me, setting the alarm early - pah! What a waste that was! He was soundo & no amt of sweet nothings was waking him up... I was thinking il rope him in later but now having just been for a morning potty break my CM is mega watery today & starting to look a teeny teeny bit egg whitey.. Il keep track during today but i reckon il ov today, my ov pains are hardly there this morning so i think i could poss ov today...

Breeea & J your up late lol or am i a lightweight in evenings ha ha its 06:33 in Southampton uk :) up for work in a minute ohhh joyous!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    mnmorrison79
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->