General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Breeea & J your up late lol or am i a lightweight in evenings ha ha its 06:33 in Southampton uk :) up for work in a minute ohhh joyous!

It's only 10:41 here. I usually go to bed around now, just getting ready now actually.

Wow Breea your loads hrs diff.. Like over 7 my goodnesd, hope your period is more settled tomorrow morning :)

7dpo. I knew there wouldn't be anything to see but I knew someone would ask me to post anyway :p starting to think we didn't catch this cycle :/ thinking I'll use a crappy new FRER tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 16
Morning ladies!

Well, DH wasn't feeling up to it last night so we didn't bd on O day. He's been having issues with a crampy/sore muscle in the leg for a while now.. cross your fingers we still caught it with sex in the days leading up to it... I am still feeling disappointed.

JLM: that is one awesome cake, LOVE it! And yay for test driving the pickle, LOL

Brea, my periods have been heavier in the last few months too. I am not sure what's up with that.

Giggle: you made me giggle. FX!!!

PL, i'm sure you are in with a chance! Don't be discouraged.

J, I also love the cake! You are very talented. Do you do any other arts or crafts? Also, hope his pickle was tastey, but sorry you ran out of pickle juice :haha:

Dobs how are you today? Back to work yet? Seriously though, suck up all the rest and sleep you can get while you still can.

J- love the cake. I have to agree with gig. Very talented!

Bre- hope the period calms down tomorrow
Gig- sorry about the bfn but don't get discouraged. I got a stark white bfn on 9dpo and had given up until J forced me to test

Trying not to be discouraged... I know some get pregnant with sex days before o.

Hi Chickies- thx for all the cake compliments. I actually bake as a biz, all self taught BUT I only do cakes for my kids parties. Cake decorating is a WHOLE other ballgame.
I just learn things thru trial and LOTS of error:haha:
I bake pastries for my biz, so MUCH easier. So long as they don't get burned lol
All I have to do is drizzle a white or dark chocolate or even Key Lime or raspberry or Orange glaze on top, and package them neatly...sometimes a berry or 2 on the side, and they are very quick and easy - decor wise.

I am having a lazy day with DS today- way too much running around ystrdy. Tho I am taking him to another friends house later to drop off some cake for their kids.
That cake legit was nearly 6"tall LMAO. Luckily it looks fine scrunched down into my packaging tins:blush:

And LOVE the pickle juice comment lol!

J you can make me cakes, box them up & airmail them to me hahaa!!

Ah dont feel crap Gigs about the bfn, the numerous frers i did a day or so before i got my positive where blank white like your piccy & 7dpo is super duper early, pee again tomo ;)

Im sure your def in with a chance pacific, days leading upto ov means lotsa spermies waiting for that egg, fx woop!

Me, well, SO has drunkenly buggered off up the pub & im really annoyed but if hes in an ok state when hes back im gonna power through the annoyance of drunkeredness & bd lol.. I bet he passes out half way through though ha ha

Cb, does he realize your window to catch the egg isn't all that big?!

I'm so tired...my boobs feel awesome...and now the weirdest stuff--I'm craving the smell of cigarettes and old bay spice. Wtf is wrong with me? If i'm not knocked up, the real question is why am i such a weirdo?

And to go with the old bay, i am, like, dying for some shrimp.

Right, i cleared out all my old attachments on here which was full so im gonna try & upload a random pic if it'll let me lol..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903409&stc=1&d=1444853888

Hahaa!!! Ooh you could be preggers missus & awaiting that bfp eeeeeeep!!!! Did u pee on anymore frers today Lol! I always suddenly find im peeing loads in tww & convince myself im pg ha ha

Yeah he realises, he just drunk i think grrr

Bummer Claire... hope you get your BD and FX to a sticky bean to both of us. LOL

CM is already changing to a more creamy texture here... Still mostly clear. Sorry tmi..

Cb I can't see the pic. And just jump all over hubs when he gets home!
Gig- I think you may be preggo! Give it a couple days then test again.

Thats ok girls, i think the only way to upload if u have an iphone is not to ha ha i need the laptop but cant be bothered uhh! Yeah if he artives back before i off to bed, i may have my wicked way Lol!

Pacific have you ov'd yet? My cm goes really sticky creamy white the very next day after i ovulate, i think ut be tomorrow or Friday.. May even of been today, guess il see with my temp tomorrow, sad that im excited lol im counting the days until pee time

I think I o'd yesterday or maybe the day before just based on a few twinges on my left side. Since cm is already getting thicker I am sure o was yesterday. Not letting DH off tonight just in case... I can't be sure since no temping or opks.

Jump on that man when he comes home, especially if you haven't o'd yet! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->