General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I think I o'd yesterday or maybe the day before just based on a few twinges on my left side. Since cm is already getting thicker I am sure o was yesterday. Not letting DH off tonight just in case... I can't be sure since no temping or opks.

Jump on that man when he comes home, especially if you haven't o'd yet! LOL

Ha ha jump that man!! You too ;)

Sorry about the bean Dobby:hugs::cry:
Congrats on the engagement!! He put a ring on it!:wedding:

Dobby.... Am i reading your message right?? Oh my goodness.. Really??! Are you bleeding hun...

Lotsa hugs Dobs :hugs: xx

Congrats on the engagement though.. Feel awful saying congrats when you have upsetting news;(

I started having excruciating cramps yesterday. The heart isn't beating anymore. Doctor wants to give it through the weekend to pass, but it's looking like I might end up going in

Yeah it's weird. I don't know how to be excited about the ring. Except that it is pretty lol

Oh Dobby im so sorry for you loss.. Big hugs & love xx

How did SO propose?

Well 3 months ago we drove past Shane Co super famous around the bay lol. People joke that a true Bay Area Native can recite their radio ad by memory because it plays all the time on so many stations. Anyway we had lunch across the street and he drove past it and chuckled so I asked why. He said if he walked in there and bought me a ring I would say yes, and I said I would. He was joking. A fight ensued lol.

So yesterday we are going to get dinner, and he asks if I have enough energy to go to the store first. I said I would manage and he pulls into the parking lot just beyond a Target/it was dark/ I wasn't paying attention. And he starts chuckling and I'm like wtf dude. He said somewhere God is laughing at me. I'm super confused so he helps me out of the car and to the door and then I'm like wtf

We go in and have no idea what we're doing. He gives the lady his budget in secret and then I tried on a bunch of rings. I narrowed it to two, but he wanted me to pick. Then we picked out the center stone. I wanted higher quality but smaller rather than bigger so ended up with a .63 carat, slightly included, nearly colorless, well cut conflict free diamond for the center stone. It will be ready for pick up tomorrow and SO will officially propose then.

He just kept saying how we had a moment in the er and how two months ago I did something and that's when things clicked that he really cannot live without me and wants to make an official commitment. Still anti government licensed marriage, so we'll have a non denominational commitment ceremony.

Awe that is so sweet.

Claire is right,.. it doesn't feel right to say congratulations and be happy when the bean isn't sticking... Maybe the positive things going on right now will help you get through this a bit easier... :hugs:

Cb, didn't see the photo as it said it was invalid but now i'm REALLY curious what you posted?

Afm, hubs invited a friend over on friday for drinks after work....and what's weird and embarrassing is that i found i'm a little excited because he smokes and i'll get to smell cigarette smoke. WTF IS THAT?!

Dobs...

My heart breaks for you. I am so, so deeply sorry that you are going through this. Do they think the failed other pregnancy made the viable one fail? How are you feeling?

I'm also so happy for you that SO proposed, or will...and I can't wait to see the ring! Congratulations. I'm so thrilled that you have such a loving guy to help you through this difficult time :hugs:

:hugs:Dobster :(
I am so so sorry...There really are no words...
I am very happy SO is making it official for the two of you - I don't need a govt form either and would be happy with a heartfelt commitment ceremony...which is all I may have if things work with the new man...I am a background checker of course, and I "found" 3 marriages in his past...but back to you.
I really hope things progress in a way that you do not have to have the whole hospital thing...they are truly not easy - I've had one.

Did you two know your medical situation when he took you out?
Not that it happened only for that - I actually felt you two would commit/marry once settled in your new place.

I really am sorry your long awaited moment is coinciding with heartbreak...:hugs:

No to change subjects....but J, 3 marriages?! Has he hinted at that to you?

No Gigs
I always check court records, crim history etc on ppl I date...kinda have to now a days.
You can pay like $10 online and get EVERYTHING about someone, but since he has been here since childhod, everything is in the county records.
I haven't mentioned it- hell I've been married twice, and his first was like 20 yrs old- pretty young, second marriage was like 12 years so normal, and the last was 3 yrs, ended in 2011.
Oddly his daughter ( only bio child) is from a woman he dates a few years between marriage 2-3- she's the one that married a military goy and left the daughter behind.
She actually tried to take off with the daughter out of state, and he did an emerg. hearing and stopped that. He has temp full cutody, and is hoping for perm full in Dec. hearing since neither of them has family in the state she moved to, not to mention she would lose all her friends, change schools etc, all for a temp military assignment??
I have been married twice, ansd would def marry again- legal or commitment ceremony.
I just like saying "My husband" instead of "My boyfriend of 17 years" lol
Even long term fiance is better than just being a girlfriend to me.

Interesting, i'm most curious about that latest marriage...

You know, there really needs to be an adult version of the "girlfriend/boyfriend" labels. It just sounds so....grade school! And "the man i'm dating" is long and doesn't really suggest it's a serious relationship....hm....i'm trying to brain storm but it's hard lol

:roll:
I need to stop checking things online LMAO
I see an open ticket case- basically he got a Red Light Camera ticket here.
People hate them but if you go thru as/after the light turns the cameras catch your plate and they mail you a ticket....
Soooo being the detective I am lol I saw that like right after the first time we met ( mail on the counter, casual glance at a last name and voila lol)
Anyhow, I knew about the ticket, but when I was at his house the other day, HE showed me he had one day left to pay the ticket, and planned to do it over the phone...sigh
Welll with all the running around he did ystrdy to get to nephews' bday party then to my house for my son's bday, he went home pretty late, and went to bed right after showering...Guess what didn't get paid?:dohh:
So today I saw I still had the tab open on my laptop ( like 8 open to be exact) and I see D6 next to the outstanding ticket:-k
Suuuure I could close the tab but HEY why not search it out:shrug:
:shock: Court notes say REPORTING PURPOSES ONLY - D6 FAILURE TO PAY (INF)....Basically he forgot to pay the ticket, and they issued a suspension on his license!
It will take a few days, but I feel like I should tell him SOMETHING as here driving on susp. lic- some cops are asses, and arrest you!
That would be the last thing he needs fighting for custody- driving around on a susp lic, or arrested!
So now I know a bit too much...well not really I def want to know 100% about someone who's around my kid, but guess I'll just ask tomorrow if he paid, and just say oh yea...btw I think they can suspend your license, might wanna check on that ...lol
He's in bed already.

That's a good plan, casually ask and make a suggestion. Hope this red light ticket thing isn't a red flag! Har har har, see what i did there?

Oy, i'm delirious. G'night.

lol G'night Gigs
As soon as DS goes out I'm in the shower n off to bed myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->