General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Hm honestly I had morning sickness at 7dpo and implantation cramps hours before that with my last, still got bfns. 8dpo maybe you can get a squinted, 9dpo is the magic #. Honestly, I usually found these elusive 7dpo bfps with people who don't actually track ovulation (and by that I mean don't bbt) so they either make up O or go off generic rules for o with opk. You have 6 frers so I'd do it lol but just be realistic.

J have fun! Your son will love it!

Hi ya lady birds ;)

Ive miss tons again, im practicslly working all week this week uhhh!!! Thinking of the £'s though ;)

Question girls, 2 positive OPKS just a minute ago, watery creamy cm but no ewcm yet, my ladt opk 2 days ago was light & negative, so whats the liklihood il ovulate tomorrow or on Thursday?? If thursday i think i can get some jigging in tonight & tomorrow morning lol as SO is feeling fruity lol.. Only thing is im ttc a girl this time.. But saying that, my ov twinges started 2 dsys later than expected this cycle so i could have an oppotune moment hmmm.. Here goes nothing Lol!!

SO just said i was looking into things too much & of course he wants another baby, maybe im just hormonal uhh!

Loved having a quick perusal through all the piccy uploads hehee nice to put screen names to faces :)

Ooh pee Gigs, i got my ultra faint barely there positive at 7/8dpo i say both dpo's as my chart is very up & down & its hard to determine but it was cd24 poss 8dpo

Morning Ladies! 5 more days off work, then a day off.

I love new layers (chickens, ducks, etc). I have a couple of new chicken layers that are currently laying the cutest fart eggs.

CM isn't really any clear indication on what's happening with my body as of last night. Watery, clear and maybe more then just before AF. I did feel some twinges yesterday afternoon. It wasn't hard to convince DH to do the dance tho.. LOL. Hopefully there is an egg to catch.

Hahaa blokes can be so easily lead & swayed sometimes haha! Hopefully you catch that egg Pacific :)

Such true words Claire! Mine has never been hard to sway to a yes... how many more days until you are testing?

PL: LOL fart eggs? Yay getting in so BD. Hoping you ticker is right about it being O day. Great timing!

Claire, did you bring up all the shop talk with the opks and cm? Because theeeeen I could see him raising an eyebrow. Just a wee bit. ;) Guys and pee sticks don't love each other as women and their pee sticks hehe

AFM feeling slightly better. I actually slept through the whole night! Woke up without an ear splitting headache. Really thinking Thursday is the day. It's a little bittersweet. I know the gyn said the faintness is from the cold not the "vanishing twin" but I can't help but feel like it was a twin and the more it dies/gets absorbed the better I feel :(

Claire just do the girl douche before you :sex: then it doesn't matter how close to O you get it in lol
Buy a vinegar douche from walmart...really cheap and easy...usually 2 in a pack i think.
Do it an hour or so before you :sex:
Then you will be more acidic ph wise which is bad ju ju for boy spermies.

Dob- sorry about how you're feeling and the empty sac.

As for someone asking about bfp and dpo. As 9dpo I got a bfn. I didn't test again until 13dpo I think and got bfp. I had and have no symptoms. A lot of people said they just knew they were pregnant. Well I knew I wasn't and i was. Lol so I kinda think symptom spotting only works for some people.

J- I think you should kinda do what dob said. Just talk about if he ever wants to in the future. Then you'll know and no mods being a Scorpio and questioning everything. Lol btw I'm Capricorn and I question everything too!

Here's Pics of the Bday T I made for my son. I put it on him right in front of my exhubs house when I picked him up as I'm sure his nosey ass was looking out the windows lol.
Then my son started cheering and yelling when i handed him the "new"
Plants vs Zonbies 2 game he's been wanting lol.
The cake is a trainwreck, as the 2nd one took an extra HOUR to cook since I doubled the amt...and it ended up Wider than the first blue cake I made, even tho baked in the same pan??? I think because the pan is more narrow at the base than the top, and second double batter (confetti cake) rose like 3"+ so it widened as it baked.
Note to you all...if you bake the new cool colored cakes that are Betty Crocker I think ( in a pouch not a box) Make 3 or 4 to equal a reg thick 9x11 cake lol. Two packs literally came out just over an inch thick???
I just put the blue one back in the bottom of the pan, and set the new one on top...:blush: kinda sorta causing it to crack all over the top like it's sitting on San Andreas fault LOL:rofl:
I'll be sure and post the before busted up pic and the final, gonna start decorating it now.
Bday Puffy paint T
Bday5ShirtFront.jpg

Bday5ShirtBack.jpg

Yea I will slip it in somewhere MrsG
Once the fam is used to seeing me I'm sure someone will ask :haha:
You know how nosey family like to get whenever someone new comes into the picture.
No idea why the site rotated my darn pics grrr

Love the shirt j! Can't wait to hear your new mans reaction when you slip it in. You're meeting his fam this weekend right?

Cool looking t-shirt JLM! Too bad about the cake, I bet it still tastes good! I'd eat it anyway ;)

MrsG yes ma'am! First he told me to clear my plans for Friday, but didn't tell me where we were going. Well the next night we were looking over his calendar and all the bdays this month in his fam, and he points to Friday and said it's his bro's bday.
(I'm a Scorpio...we hear, we remember and file away info, but don't let on LOL)
So I was like :shock: Red Alert...Family alert!!
Then another day he said if his daughter doesn't do all her homework this week she's not going to Bush Gardens Friday:-k
So me thinks it shall be a bday celebration for the Bro, as he has taken the day off work as well.
Just not sure if it's theme park day and family dinner/party that night??
Or maybe just B gdns. Either way I am gonna have some extended time on the first meet up woith some fam members!
Game Face ON lol

Awesome shirt! Sorry the cake gave you trouble :(

How am I the only pervert who wants to make a joke about his reaction when J slips it in? Lol

Pacific No worries at ALL on the cake, totally normal in baking.
Almost all cakes you order get trimmed up to flatten them etc, and cracks are no biggie, as you just frost over them see below.
It's a Plants vs Zombies cake, so the green is the grass background...now the hard part begins lol
Broken cake due to flipping over to place underlayer
BdayCakeBroken.jpg
Green icing covering cracks:thumbup:
BdayCakeGreenIcing.jpg

LOL Dobs I am gonna let family slip it in for me ( so dirty sounding hehe)
If they can't come thru :haha: I'll take matters into my OWN hands:haha:
I will slip it in myself after giving him some conversational lubricant first:rofl:

Dobs, is your comment in regards to J's man pickle or baby comments, LOL?

Can't wait to see the finished cake:cake:

Dang J, beautiful AND crafty?! That new man meat of yours is going to be pleased :thumbup:

Dobs, i'm sorry for that second loss in there but it sounds like this was kind of a best case scenario thing.

Lol Pl, love the "fart eggs" comment. Definitely is what they look like!

Definitely a pickle comment hahaha. Brb going to eat a cucumber now ;) SO was having a field day comparing the english cucumbers to the regular organic cucumbers.

The cake looks great! Pleeeease tell me it's funfetti cake. Oh man. The memories of baking funfetti cakes with mom. Oh man and the time instead of regular sprinkles they had dinosaur sprinkles! Legit. Can't wait to see what it looks like finished.

Gigs, did you cave and test? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->