General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ok finally caught up - not too many posts today...slackers!!
I've been finishing a few hats to sell, will post pics below..Now then
Gigs[-X Don't make a heat lovin girl come all the way to Canadia ( yes...I call it Canadia lol)
You are ONLY 8dpo, your bean could still be doing loop de loops in there and not even landed yet...you know how kids are...
Sooo... tell me ( humor an old woman) do you see anything on that frer now that it is dry??
Below Gold "church hat" lol and Purple( tho it looks blue in pic) and gold Rasta hat...super big to hold tons of dreads- I sell alot of these
View attachment 903609
View attachment 903611

I crochet too! Only I don't do adult things. I can't wear a hat, it always looks awful on me. I love the slouchy style too but it just looks stupid on me. It looks good on you. I wish I could pull it off.

I do baby stuff. I might have a pic but it's been so long since I sold them. (2012 maybe) looks like I have a few. Wish I knew how to post two pics. I love the shoes but I also do stuffed animals. I'll just make another post. It's too cute not to share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
This is the only one in my photo library but I've done dozens. I have no patience for it now. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3
OMG Breeaa awesomely cute!
I have tons of books, even one for stuffed animal purses, but they take so long to make, I would never profit selling them. I save those for friends or family gifts.
I don't wear hats either...maybe a cap in winter but it flattens my curls lol.

Theres a lot of ladies ( older) who show up to market with 1000s of hats, bibs and booties, so I specialize in one of a kind customs- no patterns, or I start a pattern and just wing it to make it original.
That gold Church hat is for my Aunt. I'll apply a Bright Green brooch type stone to one side before mailing ( her birthstone).
I sell tons of rasta color caps, and baby/kids hats that are embellished with ladybugs, or flowers etc.
I just try to keep variety of cool colors etc.

OMG Breeaa awesomely cute!
I have tons of books, even one for stuffed animal purses, but they take so long to make, I would never profit selling them. I save those for friends or family gifts.
I don't wear hats either...maybe a cap in winter but it flattens my curls lol.

Theres a lot of ladies ( older) who show up to market with 1000s of hats, bibs and booties, so I specialize in one of a kind customs- no patterns, or I start a pattern and just wing it to make it original.
That gold Church hat is for my Aunt. I'll apply a Bright Green brooch type stone to one side before mailing ( her birthstone).
I sell tons of rasta color caps, and baby/kids hats that are embellished with ladybugs, or flowers etc.
I just try to keep variety of cool colors etc.

Yeah there are a lot of people who sell now. I have only ever done it online and it was short lived. It's hard to sell it when people can buy something made in China for 1/4 the price. I keep trying to get into it so my new baby will be fully stocked lol.

It's much more fun making them for family anyway. It makes it special.

Love the crochet work! I can't pull of hats (nor are they warm enough up here) but they look fabulous on you!
And I adore the crochet animals! Brea, I might just have to pick up a new hobby, LOL

As for the pee stick, hmm, not sure if my eyes are wanting to put a line in there because I want them to...

Yeaaah...I appreciate the thought J but i'm pretty darn sure there's nothing to see haha

Ok, that penguin is ADORBS!

Ya know i thought i could see something on that test & now J you have lined it up haha & yes i can see something :)

Ooh i love that purple hat, love hats, i think i look hideous in them though lol!

We never got to hump in the end, i reckon i ovulated this afternoon although i gad an odd 2 random twinges earlier this evening??? But my cm is all sticky creamy so its done for this cycle..so im hoping the 3 minute bathroom romp will surfice & get me that bfp, just less than 2 days before ovulation, bet i get my temp shift in morning ;)

Cb, you're in with a chance!

You all are so sweet to say you see something lol! Hopefully i get a true squinter tomorrow, but not counting on it.

Dobs, wherever you are, you're in my thoughts today. Hope you're doing ok.

Hope so Gigs & il be straight on here tomorrow afternoon looking for your pee stix ha ha!! Rileys test was so faint it wasnt there but it was lol, all is crossed ;)

I keep telling myself one more week, one more week. So I would test 9dpo. Early, so I should wait because I only have 1 pee stick in the house. ROFL

Haha!! As soon as i know iv ov'd il be coutung the days but i reckon il start a peeing like next Weds/Thursday as im soooo impatient (or maybe before LOL )

Sh!t, i wish. I won't be going into town again until next Thursday at the earliest.

Now this is wishful thinking: if it's + by Thursday I am hoping they can squeeze me in for blood work by Friday so I can surprise DH Friday night... or i'll just end up telling him. He knows my cycle. A few days late and he'll have figure this out on his own if they make me wait for blood work. Nor can I keep secrets from him!!

Aww that be a lovely suprise for him, you be 10dpo-ish yes??

Wish they did blood work in the uk as routine when you fall preggers, unless problems, its took at first midwife apt.. Which is between 7-9 wks.. But if you do get that positive & cant fet bloodwork straight away, you still have the test to show hehe! I'l get too excited & just blurt it out, just like i did last time ha ha!

Have you thought of any cute ways to tell him when you do??

Yeah, 9 or 10 days..
Maybe LOL.... we both love it when the other person cooks. So just when I hear the gate open I will turn on our oven with a bun in it. I'll pretend to be really busy with something else and ask him to safe our dinner when the timer goes off.

I just better have a cold dinner in the fridge waiting for us!

Not very original, but the best I could come up with. He'll be happy thinking he's coming home to a home COOKED meal.

This plan only works if I tell him on my days off (work) because otherwise he usually comes home before I do so I have no prep time.

That is still oh so cute! Are you guys going to record it?

I'm afraid of telling hubs too early, if it ends up another chemical, if i'm even knocked up this cycle :eyeroll: but i have a plan, but not sure when i can execute it...did i say this already? Might have to be sunday after my mom heads home....i don't know. She's staying from saturday morning until sunday to watch des for my birthday so hubs and i can go out. I don't want to tell her until i'm further along.

NO MATTER.

You guys are giving me something to look forward to next week! My period's gonna bum me out so i'll be happy to see you both get bfp's :thumbup:

Pfft you are too early on to be counting yourself out already Giggle...just remember back when Dobby posted her BFN test and trashed it, and I was like Um WTF DObby!! There is totally a line there....Hoping I get to say the same to you Gigs lol.
Dobby didn't see hers at the time either.

I have a sciencey theory...You know how some ppl have trouble seeing certain colors?
Like my daughter's friend is not color blind, but has a VERY hard time distinguishing certain reds pinks and oranges...mmm hmmm
I think that's why some ppl can't see lines as early as others do:smug:
Calling you preggers Gig...now OWN IT WOMAN!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back