General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

PL, what did you tell DH? I totally missed something....

I must be a masochist. I realized i hadn't peed for over 4 hours, so of course i decided to use another frer :dohh: only 3 left now...

Thought i saw a super, barely there, now i can't see it, wait is that it, no it's not, faint line...or non line. I just set it down and will go back to it in a few minutes.

J, hope date with pickle goes well!

FX there is something there Gigs!!! Post a picture :D

Sorry, I edited that post, it wasn't very clear

I just don't even know...I see it, then I see nothing...and just go back and forth. Took a $tree test with the same scenario happening. I'll post that too, phone won't let me post more than 1 photo at a time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 15
The $tree

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
Gig- I think I see something on the first one. But I HATE the dollar tree test. I took one for fun after I got my very positive on the other and on a digital the same day and it came back with such a faint line it made me question it for a minute.

Thanks mrs. I don't see it on my ipad at all when i look at the photos i just submitted :/ more obvious on my phone...

I'll be looking at it again tonight i'm sure haha

I see it! It's there!!! Wohoo, can't wait to see your progression!!

And giving yourself eye pain aswell haha! I can see something ever so faintly on the first pic same as Pacific can ;-)

Are the dollar tree ones like cheapie tests at 20miu?

Ooh J get you, enjoy your secret suprise date hehe il check in early hrs if i wake up & grab some details lol! Hope you remember take some pickle juice along :rofl:

Riley would do EXACTLY the same with hats even when he was weeks old, moving his head left & right until it lifted off his head! Funny lil things arent they?! Hes only just started wanting to wear hats now, if course it has to have Spiderman or Cpt America stars/stripes on it Lol fussy f**ker ;)

Claire, looks like your temps are staying nice and high ;) maybe a good sign for you?

I reckon i ov'd like J said on cd16 or poss 17 yesterday but my temos arebt that high i dont think.. :-/ when i fell pg with my son, i ovulated & temps went up from 36.2-3 degrees right up in the 37.3 degree range.. Maybe it'll start rising tomorrow? Hmmm..

Eeee i'm so excited for you guys! Cb, i don't know too much about charting but it's looking good!

OMG!! Total OMG moment here, we just the yes for our new home financing!!!!!! EEEEK!!! A few conditions we'll have to meet but we'll get it!!

Right, i cleared out all my old attachments on here which was full so im gonna try & upload a random pic if it'll let me lol..

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=903409&stc=1&d=1444853888

Hey you never did tell me what this is....what is it?

Omg CONGRATULATIONS PL!!! Great news! Do you get to expand the farm?!

Btw, i shared the term "fart eggs" with hubs and he lol'ed, too

She never did tell, but I think she's also gone to bed now...Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Guys!!! So remember how this is my first baby and first pregnancy... I just watched child birth and promptly told hubs he needs to deliver the baby because I can't do that! Guess I should have listened to my girlfriend who said never look up what pregnancy does to your body. Lol

Lol! Don't even worry about it. By the time you get that far in your pregnancy, you aren't going to give one crap about how that baby exits, you're just going to want it OUT.

Lol gigs! I'm sure but I was still like "OMG that can't happen. That'll hurt so bad!"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->