General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

There was a colour test floating around on facebook not long ago. It had 8 colour samples and one 1 was slightly off, couple of pages of that. Find the one that is not like the others. I nailed it. :)

Giggle, you're not out 'til your out! I think you might have said your plan, but I totally forgot, please tell me your plan again? :)

She's only 8dpo hehe
Found an old pic of a pirate hat and eyepatch I sold at market during Gasparilla ( our annual FL Pirate Invasion celebration=drunkfest lol)
HatGasparilla.jpg

So like a florida version of mardi gras?

PL, i wasn't going to go into details about it until I actually know I'm pregnant...or not. So i'll divulge in a few days :p

J, that is a very interesting theory! I failed miserably at a brain game on tv once. There were 6 shades of red on the screen. They were all different, but i could only tell the bars on either end were different, but the 4 in the middle all looked exactly the same to me. So maybe you're onto something...

My stomach is jacked tonight. Nerves? I'm hoping it wasn't the chicken i made....Des ate it, and I don't want him to get sick :/

Sorry Gig Hope you feel better fast!
I have been slacking majorly on the boards...trying to make more hats to sell, before the snowbirds leave. And Yup, Gasparilla is like a very short MardiGras at night, beads and boobs and floats, but the day parade is for kids...nevermind all the drunken adults milling around lol.

To add to Js point about dobs positive test, remember super white bfn I posted last month at 9 dpo???

Oh yeaaa Mrs G lol
FX for all of you!
I won't be in this month unless there is some freak accident...the man has some SERIOUS staying power, and yea...prefers to finish OUT of the baby maker :haha:
No worries tho as it's early on so I shall live vicariously thru you all!
:dust:

Hahaaa live it J live it haha!

Question about charts, does that Red cross line appear when you temps are higher after 3 days? I didnt get a high temp shift like i thought this morning, whats your thoughts on my chart so far?? CM this morning & yesterday after was creamy but really sticky, maybe my bodily temps arent that hot Lol

Gigs, hope you & Des arent ill, no doubt you cooked the chook til edible, maybe your preggers & just feeling 'off' from the early hcg hehee, pee woman!!

Oh i saw that colour chart eye thing on fb aswell, im usually pretty good at seeing pinky/reddy tinge colours, just my iphone screen protector has an odd lil scratch here & there & seems to be seen when im looking at the lines on tests-typical ha ha

Someone on another thread reckons from my chart i ovulated on cd16..

Wow I've totally been MIA the past few days sorry guys... AF came on Tuesday, finally.

Thanks mrs and j

Shae, gla she finally made an appearance but what a weird cycle!

Tested again, bfn. I severely tweaked the original photo I took and accidentally saved it...still bfn. You can maybe convince yourself of a shadow but it's blank.

Really wish I hadn't convinced myself it could happen the first time again. Hubs is sure I am, doesn't know I'm already testing and it's not looking good :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
Unaltered photo of it. I thought I saw the faintest thing but not anymore. Obviously I'll check later to see if any new line turns up :haha: but it is not looking good. These photos were taken at about 5 minutes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 10
Gigs, you are only 9DPO.. so there is still a chance! Don't count yourself out!

J, love the pirate hat, that is awesome! Wish I had that kind of crafty skill.
FX the pickle juice maker releases it's juice in the right place someday ;)

DH and I skipped again last night.. he was reading a book and wasn't taking my hints so I was starting to fall asleep, next thing I hear "get off, don't lick that! The kitten just licked my nipple!!"

Dobs, thinking of you, hope you are doing ok....

Pacific thx lol Frisky kitty!:cat:
Dobs Thinking of you hun!:hug:

Claire FF is gonna guess O as cd16 for you likely, and you should het CHs tomorrow! Yay!

Gigs...still see it, just better - altered or not lol

Attachments

• Gig9dpo2.jpg
    Gig9dpo2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Gig9dpo2Neg.jpg
    Gig9dpo2Neg.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
Gigs your altered pics:
Gigs9dpo.jpg

Gigs9dpoNeg.jpg
....still callin you preggers mm hmm :haha:

I actually see it better in your UNaltered pics
Made a baby beanie late last night. I love baby hats hehe

Attachments

• HatBaby-Pink-FrestGrn.jpg
    HatBaby-Pink-FrestGrn.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
Awwww J look at that lil baby beanie hat awww, i will commission you when i get pg & know the sex hehe! I think your right CD16.. Still in with a chance even though it was a quick one the day before but i doubt i am lol

Hahaaaaa pacific that just made me lol the kitten licked his nipple.. :rofl: Saucy minx :)

I can still see something on that test giggs, its ooooober early still, hopefully its a sticky one eee!!!

Hugs to Dobby hope you doing ok.. Xx

Me - i have a throat lurgy still uhhh & feel like i have a temp :( just eating my dinner this eve is making me burn up yuk!!

Lol! You guys are too sweet. I'm not seeing anything though....definitely not in real life. And this isn't like the time Dobs couldn't see it but it was totally there....it really is stark white :p i know i'm in with a chance, but....if it's negative tomorrow, i'll probably count myself out.

Cb, once is all it takes!

Pl, i lol'ed about your kitty hahhahhaha. Naughty kitty....

J, i dub your man meat PICKLE. So...when do you see pickle again?

:hugs:
Gigs silly rabbit:bunny:
You can't count yourself OUT as long as you are IN the implant window LOL
You know the facts...TODAY 9dpo is the most common implant day, so if there is really nothing on your tests ( and trust me I had some blank ass frers :haha:) then you still can't say out until 12dpo if you implant today.:hugs:
Go hang with your critters and see if they act any differently toward you. Ppl always say animals can "sense" it.
And go rub some ducky eggs for good vibes hehe.

Claire I know right!? I love baby caps, but gotta say DS HATED hats and would rub his head back and forth crying until they came off sigh.
Also here in FL unless it's winter, babies only really need caps at certain ppls homes or stores who think because it's 90 out, then certainly the air conditioner needs to be set at 60:huh: seriously ppl?? Huge temps changes are no bueno for babies !
I'm off for a while- My man has a surprise place we are going and will be picking me up in a couple hours...gotta go do my hair nails etc.
Until later!
:dust:

Have fun with Pickle JLM, wonderful nickname for your mantoy by the way!

I told DH, she's young (5month-ish) so probably thought something would come out of his nipple. Guess I better keep mine away from her. Silly kitten

Cute baby cap! I should google some stuff and start crafts for our babies when we find out. :)

Claire: hope you feel better soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->