General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh wow Pacific thats fab new missus! Yay!!

Mrs G lol well dont watch One Born every minute then hahaa! Youtube it, uk maternity hospitals - including the Hosp i had Riley in, its lovely but when pg it terrified me haha! But as Gigs said, at the end you want out & dont care how ;)

Gigs my uploaded pic i think was either a pic of my opk's positive or of Riley as a baby haha nothing of massive interest..

Oh i got my big temp shift hehee 36.5 bany yeah! Was starting to think i never ovulated lol

Oh yeah, i was afraid to watch that show!

It's 4:53 am and i'm nervous as hell to go test. Stomach's a wreck and i've slept like crap. It's been just over 4 hours since my last pee so i'm holding out a few more minutes here....

J, hoping your lack up updates is a good sign!

I think I got a proper squinter this morning!!!!!!!!

Holy shick!

Ok, i'm cautiously excited after having my chem preg...

Not sure if i should tell hubs this morning or not, it's there but it's still soooooo faint. :shrug:

Ok it still won't let me load more than one at a time per post (*shakes fist* and yells into the sky APPPPLLLLLLEEEE!!!)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 26
Tweaked version

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 17
And one more 'cause holy cannoli!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 21
Omg!! Giggles!!! You are so pregnant :))))))) i can clearly see it on that last frer!! Yay so excited for you, so are you 10dpo now?

I think Mrs G should watch One Born heheee

I bet if you pee later in morninv that line will be abit darker, rileys was a squinter & 2/3rd pee was lots darker ;)

I wish BnB wouldn't log one out so quickly sometimes.. it took me 15 minutes for a reply and just when I hit post "Sorry, you are not logged in!" Ugh

On the other hand: squeeeeel!!! We are moving back home!! Closer to my family and MIL. We'd have all the support needed should we wish for it when expecting. Gigs: right now, I am way over my limit for what the municipal district allows me to keep here (farm animals). Although the new property isn't much bigger, it doesn't really set a limit.
We will be back to living live on the pacific coast!! (Total 16 year old girl moment here!!):happydance:

I keep thinking through all kinds of moving scenarios .

But you know what's really exciting about the new location: even though it's on a small island (pop: 3500), there is a midwife! She has the rights to move to the front of the ferry line (like an ambulance would) should there be an emergency. I haven't contacted her yet, but will once we find out... Compare that to there where the closest midwife is 3 hours away and have long waiting lists.

As for my body: it has given me a few twinges "down there" a couple of times now. FX

Gigs!! OMG "We told you so!!!" Hopefully this is your sticky bean!!!!!

Yay gig!!

I will not be watching it CB lol I made hubs watch baby deliveries last night but idk what he thought because I fell asleep... I always fall asleep now. Lol

Haha tbh Mrs G, i managed 1 episode when i was pg & got myself in a bit of a state :rofl: i ended up having a planned section anywsy as riley was breech ;) shouldve known then he was trouble hehee

6 more days until pee day Claire, we can do it!

Gigs, pee more!

JLM must be busy with her new pickle

I'll be 10DPO next Friday.. Thankfully I don't have time to wait for a pee stick in the mornings on work days. Next thursday (9DPO) will be a tough morning as I would have time, but I just really don't want to test that early.. LOL I say that now.

Mrs: how is your pregnancy treating you so far?

Im only 3 dpo Haha! Im terrible, i have some cheapie strips but im gonna buy a frer pack for next week, maybe on Thursday, 8 dpo, feeling good vibes even though we only bd once..

LOL, *must not POAS until Friday* at this point I am really undecided on counting myself in or out.
Any symptoms yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"