General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

How long before ov did you bd? I only did it once & although imfeeling positive im sure im not this cycle but maybe il be suprised :)

Ive had an odd couple of twinges on my legt side today but i think thats the tube moving the egg along maybe? Hows about you?

Lol only 3dpo and you already want to? That's terrible.

My pregnancy is fine. Boobs are sore but they're not bad and I'm honestly just used to it. I have food ADD. (Anything I smell or see I need to eat! Lol) but other than that nothing to report. It makes me nervous since I've read a lot that morning sickness usually means healthy pregnancy.

I know its bad isnt it ha ha!

No not at all, everyone has a diff pg & some dont get any sickness, i didnt get actual sickness, 4-5wks off a weird hungry empty strange nausea odd feeling & couldnt eat strong flavours lol.. And Sausages tasted peppery? Wtf! But not actual feeling sick, healthy pg & after those few wks i felt great & loved my big boobs :rofl:

Lol my boobs increased a tiny bit but I can't wait until they Get bigger! I love big boobs. lol

My bbs are small, they could use a bit more. LOL

As for sickness, I am hoping genetics play a role here. Mom never had morning sickness with my (older) brother but through up once with her second pregnancy. She was surprised to hear that some women do this every day so she figure "this pregnancy is a girl", turns out she was right, that one was me! She was so panicked about her once that she called her doctor.

I have felt a few twinges from what feels like the cervix up...Maybe this is a sign of the cervix literally closing shut for the next few months. I am reading way too much into this, LOL.
We bd'd 3 days and 1 day before o and the day after o. By O' day, I mean the day where I suspect o..

Lol! I remember getting out the shower & being like 'omg there huge' ha ha!!!

Its very quiet on here this eve? Gigs must be getting darker tests, J is indulging wuth her pickle.. Lol! I wonder if new boy took her away somewhere nice :)

You are DEF in with a good chance Pacific.. Girl i reckon, girly sperm live longer :) & they all be up there waiting to pounce on egg on release

We almost need to recruit some more chatters it's so quiet...

Even with your once, there is still a chance!

It's wayyy to quiet! Pacific I think you have a great chance!! Can't wait to see your guys test.

Any good pregnancy movies? I'm going to post a new post asking but I really want to wax some right now. Lol home alone and feeling all emotional.

Yay gigs! I see it! You need to test some more. I'm living through your pics at the moment.

Cd6, can not wait to O!!! Going crazy. Only 22 days until I am going to test. Woot woot! Feeling good about this cycle and I'm keeping up with temping.

Craziest thing happened on Thursday. We had a massive storm and my mother in law was supposed to pick up DD from the bus stop. I called her to tell her to be careful because the lightning was insane and it was pouring. When I called she was in her car, in her driveway just getting back from grocery shopping when two lightning bolts struck the palm trees in her front yard. She was just about to step out and she was about 15 feet from it. They immediately engulfed in flames and I could see them from my house which is about 2.5 miles away. She was panicking, I was panicking and worried about who would pick up DD. Called a friend to come and pick her up but she couldn't make it across the highway with the flooding so her husband came but by the time he got here the bus had already dropped her off. Thankfully MIL made it to the bus stop! The fire was put out before reaching the house or weakening the tree structure. I don't think I've ever panicked that much, I just kept thinking about my 6 yr old being stuck at the park in this massive storm and DH had our car at work. Ugh worst day but everybody was safe. I attached a pic that a passerby took.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
That's quite the fire for a palm tree Brea! Glad to hear everyone is save!!!

Proper response later...thinking I'm out :( newer test with 4 hour hold and barely any drink about 6-8 hours after the last test. Not seeing anything now... :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12
Giggle, I think I still see it... maybe retest in the morning with FMU? How many DPO are you now?

It's wayyy to quiet! Pacific I think you have a great chance!! Can't wait to see your guys test.

Any good pregnancy movies? I'm going to post a new post asking but I really want to wax some right now. Lol home alone and feeling all emotional.

I love Juno :thumbup:

Gig don't make me pull a J and threaten to come all the way out there! Lol it's wayyy early. And I fully believe in only testing with FMU especially this early. I say take tomorrow off and test Monday. I have a really good feeling we're going to see a lovely pink line!

Mrs G do you have auto correct going on? You want to wax some? Lol! Im guessing its watch ha ha!!

Jeeeeeze Breeea thats a huuuge fire! So glad noone was hurt.. :-/

Gigs is Proper response like First response? Still looks like theres a faint line going on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->