General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Haha yes I'm on my phone and when I type more than a little bit I never Re-read it! You knew what I meant. Lol

Im in bed ha ha its 23:04 here, still earlyish but im feeling a lil zzzZ

Pacific what do you work as? Im a simple office girl in the Docks who plans trains for freight boxes that come in off the big Vessels ;)

I do AP/AR for a heavy duty shop. Then every other Saturday I do parts for said shop. Most days, I wear multiple hats so to speak...
Your work actually sounds really interesting, my dad is in the ship shipping stuff.

Hi Ladies JUST got home been out over 24 hrs with the man and child- had a great surprise trip to the local Themem park Bush Gardens for Howl-o-scream!
Such fun! Met his bro, sis in law, their kids, and a whole other group of friends that came too.
He said he wanted his bro to meet me first, next up id his father and best friends of 20+ yrs...Nothing better than meeting your bro's new girl thru bonding with screams, running, and riding CRAZY rollercoasters lol.
Was very nice, but no pickle tasting - we didn't go to bed till after 4 am ( left park at 1am, made brownies for his daughter at 2am LOL)
Poor 8 y/o daughter was in TEARS the first scare when a man with chainsaw jumped out at her- but by a couple more haunted houses she was screaming back at the monsters hehe.
Also no pickle rides due to both my Man and his daughter being pukey sick once home - they think it was from some chicken they shared :(
ALl better today!
Clairey Love the new pic Cutie!!
MrsG Just remember...by the time you deliver you have tons of hormones that have prepped your bod to stretch and bend ways you never imagined...worst case...I highly recommend epidurals hehe.
Dobs Hope you are doing well- I am still catching up!
Gig Catching up on your test pics...

J glad you had fun and get along with his family. Sounds like you two are moving right along to be Ttc TOGETHER!

Gigs:growlmad: m{CyberShakesYou!!}
Now climb down off the ledge woman!!
You know darn well Dobs had a "I have a line... oh it isn't there now" moment as well!

I agree with MrsG FMU for early testing mainly because when you sleep things are processed slower, as the metab is slowed, urine even if not as yellow, has a hugher concentration of chems in it.
No worries on not seeing the line as well later...tho I STILL see it lol:smug:
Now sit down, breathe...and relax...POAS again in the a.m.!
:hugs:

Happy to hear you and his fam are getting along! Pretty soon you two will be timing his pickle juice!! Wohoo!!!!

Did you drop the hint as in "you still want more kids"?

Pacific Huge Congrats btw!
But nope, no hint yet lol. Will def find an opportune moment, but hell going this last yr with opk, ferning, bbt and cm monitoring for 12 months, and perfectly timed insems - so to speak...Not thinking it will be a quick thing anyhow...He loves kids and is the guy at all the get togethers with the kids climbing all over him ...so I'm sure it won't be a big deal...I'll let him get a wee more addicted to me first :rofl:

Giggle Giggle Giggle...Dost tho TRY my squinter pointer skillz??? lol
I am not by anymeans touching up your photos btw- just adding pointers and converting to neg where I see things...
I missed ALL your pics ystrdy, but I caught up and here's what I see :hug:
and :dust:!!!!!!!!!!
Gig10dpo.jpg

Gig10dpoNeg.jpg

Gig10dpo2.jpg

Gig10dpo2Neg.jpg

Gigs your test later that day where you didn't see the line as well:
:flower:
Gig10dpo3.jpg

Gig10dpo3Neg.jpg

I think you will start seeing stronger lines in the next am or 2:dust:

Thanks, I'll be happy when the move is over, we'll be where we have been wanting to be for years (location wise)!! Counting down 4 1/2 months.

Work day is almost over, I might check in once or twice tonight ;)

That's awesome Pacific Location IS everything!:thumbup:
Where's my Dobby??:(
Claire sorry you are still feeling badly :hugs:

Dobby is lurking but doing a bad job of it. Having a hard time keeping up. Sorry. From what I've read it sounds like things are going well for everyone and we might be seeing a solid line tomorrow out of Gigs. Glad everyone is doing well.

To quote the cute chick in what to expect, "I miss me, too." Enough debby downer. Just wanted to surface and say I am alive and love you all

So much to comment on! Damn birthday events getting in the way of my b&b'ing :haha:
Lol only 3dpo and you already want to? That's terrible.

My pregnancy is fine. Boobs are sore but they're not bad and I'm honestly just used to it. I have food ADD. (Anything I smell or see I need to eat! Lol) but other than that nothing to report. It makes me nervous since I've read a lot that morning sickness usually means healthy pregnancy.

I remember i had that when i was pregnant with des. I was SUPER susceptible to advertised foods, or if i smelled something i wanted to eat it. I say good sign!

Lol my boobs increased a tiny bit but I can't wait until they Get bigger! I love big boobs. lol

Yessss, me too. I have a medium sized frame and small boobs :(

Yay gigs! I see it! You need to test some more. I'm living through your pics at the moment.

Cd6, can not wait to O!!! Going crazy. Only 22 days until I am going to test. Woot woot! Feeling good about this cycle and I'm keeping up with temping.

Craziest thing happened on Thursday. We had a massive storm and my mother in law was supposed to pick up DD from the bus stop. I called her to tell her to be careful because the lightning was insane and it was pouring. When I called she was in her car, in her driveway just getting back from grocery shopping when two lightning bolts struck the palm trees in her front yard. She was just about to step out and she was about 15 feet from it. They immediately engulfed in flames and I could see them from my house which is about 2.5 miles away. She was panicking, I was panicking and worried about who would pick up DD. Called a friend to come and pick her up but she couldn't make it across the highway with the flooding so her husband came but by the time he got here the bus had already dropped her off. Thankfully MIL made it to the bus stop! The fire was put out before reaching the house or weakening the tree structure. I don't think I've ever panicked that much, I just kept thinking about my 6 yr old being stuck at the park in this massive storm and DH had our car at work. Ugh worst day but everybody was safe. I attached a pic that a passerby took.

Thanks bre! And omg, how scary! I'm so happy everything turned out ok but that stress couldn't have been good for the baby ;)

Giggle, I think I still see it... maybe retest in the morning with FMU? How many DPO are you now?
10dpo.
Gig don't make me pull a J and threaten to come all the way out there! Lol it's wayyy early. And I fully believe in only testing with FMU especially this early. I say take tomorrow off and test Monday. I have a really good feeling we're going to see a lovely pink line!
I have one last precious FRER that I'll probably use in the morning. Today has been confusing....hoping the morning test at the very least gives me a stronger squinter! After that frer i have 2 ept's and 4 first signals left. Sommich for my 15 tests :blush:

Mrs G do you have auto correct going on? You want to wax some? Lol! Im guessing its watch ha ha!!

Jeeeeeze Breeea thats a huuuge fire! So glad noone was hurt.. :-/

Gigs is Proper response like First response? Still looks like theres a faint line going on..

Hahahhahahahah no i meant to say i was going to write a proper response after catching up!

Hi Ladies JUST got home been out over 24 hrs with the man and child- had a great surprise trip to the local Themem park Bush Gardens for Howl-o-scream!
Such fun! Met his bro, sis in law, their kids, and a whole other group of friends that came too.
He said he wanted his bro to meet me first, next up id his father and best friends of 20+ yrs...Nothing better than meeting your bro's new girl thru bonding with screams, running, and riding CRAZY rollercoasters lol.
Was very nice, but no pickle tasting - we didn't go to bed till after 4 am ( left park at 1am, made brownies for his daughter at 2am LOL)
Poor 8 y/o daughter was in TEARS the first scare when a man with chainsaw jumped out at her- but by a couple more haunted houses she was screaming back at the monsters hehe.
Also no pickle rides due to both my Man and his daughter being pukey sick once home - they think it was from some chicken they shared :(
ALl better today!
Clairey Love the new pic Cutie!!
MrsG Just remember...by the time you deliver you have tons of hormones that have prepped your bod to stretch and bend ways you never imagined...worst case...I highly recommend epidurals hehe.
Dobs Hope you are doing well- I am still catching up!
Gig Catching up on your test pics...

Sounds like an AMAZING time! So glad everything is going well. Was the ticket brought up?

To quote the cute chick in what to expect, "I miss me, too." Enough debby downer. Just wanted to surface and say I am alive and love you all
:hugs: so glad you came to let us know, thank you! We miss you around here and hope you join us again soon.

My man's ticket- I text him a reminder the same day to remind about his tax filing...after we talked, he said he is requesting a trial date since they doubled the ticket fee for not being paid by due date($100 fee):shock:
SO he will settle it at court

Users who are viewing this thread

• NDH

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"