General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Morning ladies

Just took the last frer. No dice. The line is the same as it's been, so i think i was just able to see the lines on this batch :(

I'm not testing again unless i miss my period, which is due tuesday or wednesday. I'm out of frer's anyway. I know i'm not officially out yet, but being as i'm 11dpo and a frer is basically negative....i'm just going to accept it.

At least i can drink at the wedding next weekend :/

Thanks ladies. Mrs, I think it's common on the new ones, but I'd never seen it on the old ones.

J, I'm absorbing as much of the baby dust as I can!

I feel so lame but I'm having a really hard time accepting this. I know I've only been ready for four or fives months, but I just thought we'd catch the first time actively trying since we seem to usually have an easy time of it.

I'm feeling selfish and stupid and sad.

GigsAhh don't beat yourself up! Be NICE to my Giggle!:awww:
You are not out yet, and you def have a right to feel down- you feel what you feel- no one can judge you for that!
Not selfish at all :hugs:

I know...and I know I had that cp and that's a factor...but dobs just had that loss, and a dear friend of mine is undergoing her first iui this month...and I'm boo-hooing because we didn't catch the first month of actively trying.

And the saddest thing is I'm totally out looking for cheap frer's right now :dohh:

ah giggles dont feel badly hun.. You are still in & ttc is stressful anyway :hugs: :flower:

I still not seen the new frers, Amazon have the old ones xx

Evidently the photos on Amazon are the old ones but they send the new style.

Btw, love your new picture:)

Oh I found 5 day sooner Kroger brand cheapies...but they're blue...

BUY and :test: LOL
Totally encouraging you alllllll to :test: even if the :witch: is there :test: LOL
:rofl: I have to live thru u all- this is the FIRST non ttc month for me in a yeaaarrrr!!!
so....yea...do it for meeeee:brat: LOL

I like your encouragement! I am extremely doubtful but doing it anyway haha

Lol should I test too J? K
Haha

And gig you have every right to feel down. It totally sucks no matter if it's your 1st month or 20th.

Yesss Mrs G:shock:
What if you are Pregnant-ERRR???:rofl:

Haha buy some & test!! Uhh are they on Amazon? How misleading showing old & sending new pffft!!

Aww thanks, i was feeling broody & found this pic on my phone lol he was like 2-3wks old ooooober midget

Im 5 dpo dying to pee ha ha no frers just cheapies that are crappy 20miu uhhhh

Im remember peeing when i was pg & my sister was trying, i was like 'oh look Lisa, im pregnant?' :rofl: still satisfying seeing the dbl line ha

Haha, it never gets old! I think i took one at like 27dpo lol...i would have kept buying tests but hubby put his foot down. :haha:

I haven't tested this morning yet. Hubs is getting ready for work, i'll test after he leaves, though i already know the result :(

Anyone have experience with wondfo's? I think i'm going to get a bunch for this next cycle.

Also, had to share...i told hubs i was pretty darn sure i'm not pregnant. He says, "well.....i'm just going to have to have a talk with my penis." Hahahahha love him so much lol

It's official, I'm definitely not pregnant. Cd1 should be tomorrow. I ovulated really late in the day though so I may not have cd1 until Wednesday...hope it's tomorrow!

Oh well. Here's to drunken wedding fun! And more baby making sex :thumbup:

Cb and pl, it's all up to you guys now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 13
Trying, LOL

Actually my abdomen has been feeling like I've been doing crunches. The chocolate coating surrounding that area will tell you that I haven't worked out at all...

Gigs, sorry hun. Hope you get your sticky bean next month :hugs:

CB: couple more days until pee day!

Dobs: hope you are doing all right. Was lovely "seeing" you pop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->