General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Sounds like that may be a good sign pacific!

Sorry gig. At least you're being pretty positive.

Gigs I hate to be the eternal optimist pain in the ass lol
And I know blue dyes are usually 20-25miu and crappy for faints, but does the same shadow show in person as in the pic??:shrug:
How soon after test was this? I know ppl hate blue dyes for evaps, but if it's still soggy wet I would expect a dye RUN not an EVAP
:dust:
GigsBlueDye.jpg
GigsBlueDyeNeg.jpg

Trying, LOL

Actually my abdomen has been feeling like I've been doing crunches. The chocolate coating surrounding that area will tell you that I haven't worked out at all...

Gigs, sorry hun. Hope you get your sticky bean next month :hugs:

CB: couple more days until pee day!

Dobs: hope you are doing all right. Was lovely "seeing" you pop in.

OK dont judge me.. i peed on a cheapies one this AM HAHAA!!! Knowing of course it would be negative Lol.oooohhhhh hurry up thursday!! come on HCG!!!

OMG were all crazy aren't we? I have a few left over so I did this morning too! I just love seeing those lines. Haha were all insane and I love it

Well personally I love it:wacko:
I hate sitting the cycle out...and who knows how many more.
My SO is planning to restart his own mechanic shop at the start of the year, so hopefully that will be a good time to bring up ttc (after all the holiday expenses and stress lol).
He made tons more $$ working for himself, than in biz with the ppl he works with now.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

You guys made me laugh out loud at work! I guess my work shift is saving me money since I can't go and get more pee sticks!

Claire, you are planning on your first official pee stick quite early! I am determined to go to 10DPO, not 9...

At the same time, I wonder what that sore abdomen is about... any idea?

It's funny how my ticker says : top sympton for today is "vivid dreams" I did have some last night, but I usually do so am making nothing of that...

Pacific- I don't even know if vivid dreams is right for me. Ive had off the wall dreams.
I'll give you all a little example. It's gross so bare with me but I figure if I see your guys cm you can hear about my dream. Haha

In real life a couple months ago my cat had worms. It's a pretty common thing for outdoor cats you give them a pill they go away no Biggy you normally don't even notice them.
In my dream my cat had them but so did I and so did my best friend!! But they were crawling on us! Like in between my toes. It was so gross and in my dream I called SO and he was just like "go to the vet" haha

Gigs I hate to be the eternal optimist pain in the ass lol
And I know blue dyes are usually 20-25miu and crappy for faints, but does the same shadow show in person as in the pic??:shrug:
How soon after test was this? I know ppl hate blue dyes for evaps, but if it's still soggy wet I would expect a dye RUN not an EVAP
View attachment 904471
View attachment 904473

Actually, yes, it's very faintly visible irl, and was darker 2 hours later, but it's a blue dye so i don't trust it! That picture was taken with 10 minutes

J, hope he's on board! Especially since this is really going to piss you off if he says no and you invested all that time :/

Mrs, that's gross but your husbands response is hilarious!

And cb, i can't even judge. I have used 10 tests in 5 days so...

Oooh :happydance: Gigs that's exciting!!
I think blue dyes usually show nothing, then a faint evap right?
If darker later FX it means it's the real deal!

JLM, I can't wait for you to get the man pickle working for TTC!!

Starting to wish there were more tests in my house..

Eh, not gonna test tomorrow. I give up. Been seeing those faint lines on every test, think i'm just seeing the antibody strip.

Blue dyes are known for faint lines within the time limit. Just found another thread on here with two people having the same test and line and they were both negative.

My boobs started hurting yesterday, too. They usually hurt the week leading up to af...so it came late, starting only 2 days early, but i know this pain well. So i'm like 99% sure it's not our month.

I know RIGGGHT Pacific??
Trust me my TTC brain has been like, well I'll consider us NTNP since he definitely saw my dating profile back then and it said #1 I WANT ANOTHER CHILD- if you don't Keep moving ! LOL I promise it did.
He read it, and he certainly has not asked about BC or tried to use any- so I could plead ignorance LOL. Kinda Like Vanya ( where the heck is she anyway???)
If a guy KNOWS you want to get pregnant, and doesn't address it NOR use protection...I'm saying we are all adults with the ability to choose lol.
Bigger issue is that He doesn't finish inside :roll:
So highly unlikely anything will "come" of it :haha:

Let good old alcohol play a factor... it clouds judgement (as in when to pull out).

Better to have him on your side though!

Pre-cum can be potent too. just throwing that out there.

He hasn't drank ANYthing as long as I've known him lol
And actually I will see I rode the O train severallll times last go round, while he lasted like TWO HOURS before finishing wth?? lol
Definitely need some loss of control strategy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->