General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

You know, hubs and i have used pull out successfully for 4 years, with the exception of the incident that started this thread :haha: i definitely believe its effective if used correctly....but i also know people who swear it failed with perfect use...so....dunno.

But J, i hope his juice finds its way into your jar :haha:

It just clicked why I am not obsessing over pee sticks... because i am obsessing over our new home!
When we saw the home, we never took any pictures of our own so I keep looking at the listing online. 4 1/2 months until we see it again.

One of my favorite parts is that I can already call it a home. This place here just never felt like a home, it felt like house. You know what I mean.

Anyway, 2 things to obsess about for a week, financing should be finalized by Friday which is also pee day! Hopefully 2 good news ;)

Well this will certainly be an odd cycle- I've been tracking and charting EVERYthing...now I only plan to do ONE opk on cd13 since that is my usual O day. I'll either see the start, mid or end of surge, but for charting purposes, just want to make sure I am still Oing regularly until actively ttc again...
And certainly no reason to buy any hpts unless the planets align and he does something unexpected...boring...:coffee:

Congrats Pl, owning a home is an amazing feeling!

J, will you be trying to sneak in some risky sex during your fertile window?

Dang it J, you've got me thinking about that stupid test now. Might have to get more opinions :p

J your last post your man went for 2 hrs before 'letting go' my god! Im lucky if i get 15 mins Lol!! So glad its all going great though, he may want to pickle you & make baby pickles hehee ;)

Gigs are you blue testing tomorrow?? :) really hoping period stays away for you & lil bean is awaiting to show you dbl test lines hehe

Pacific, yeah i know ha ha il be 8dpo on Thursday, but im sure il do all my cheapies by weds but they not sensitive, they'll all be negative lol! I got my faintest of barely there positive at 7/8dpo with Riley, more 8dpo i reckon, il be buying a frer on Weds afternoon :)

Mrs G yes pg & ttc makes you hideously crazy ha ha! Have you watched One Born yet.. :haha:

I was having ovulation pain earlier but obvs not as ive ovulated days ago & then mild crampy aches this afternoon.. Its all gone now, hoping its a good sign eeeee!

All agree? motion carried! Pickle juice needs to get into the jar to make baby pickles.

Claire, you are making me want to POAS on thursday. LOL You weren't supposed to do that!! Bad CB!!! LOL

I am still feeling off in the entire abdomen area...

:winkwink: O day for me should be next Friday...I always see him and/or stay over Thurs-Sat so :thumbup:
But as I said, unless the planets align, and he blesses me with quickness...he has too much control!!
Claire - nuthin wrong with shorter sex-capades...they are actually more common than long ones. I would rather actually have a couple quickies hot heavy and passionate over cpl days than loooooonnnggg drawn out "are you there yet...are you there yet??" sex lol.
Never had a guy like him- that's for sure.
So yeeeesssss Gurllll...I will be hoping the pickle juice ends up in MY jar lol.
Even IF I miraculously got a BFP, I wouldn't say a word until I knew everything was gtg with testing, sticky bean etc. We arwe both family oriented and love kiddos, and his dating profile did say wants kids:shrug:
Not getting my hopes up tho- been 12 months of bfn or faint lines that disappear ( last 3 months) and if I bring it up and he gets all excited about ttc- I don't need the added stress of "did you test...did it work.. bla bla" everyday pffft

Oh forgot to add his DD ( 8) told me the other day- she wishes I lived with them and would move in LOL. He wasn't in the room...I just smiled awkwardly and changed the subject...But he already told me she asks everyday if I am coming over
Glad she likes me so much- kids are always a huge hurdle combining fams

So how are your kiddos warming up to him?

Hot and quick is right on, a few long sessions, sure. DH loves them, foreplay and everything. I think foreplay is overrated although GOOD. I contradict myself...

All agree? motion carried! Pickle juice needs to get into the jar to make baby pickles.

Claire, you are making me want to POAS on thursday. LOL You weren't supposed to do that!! Bad CB!!! LOL

I am still feeling off in the entire abdomen area...

Is it lower abdomen or all over? .. Could be extra hormone surges :) hope so, Hope you not feeling sicky with it though hun.. :-/

I dont mean to sway you.. Hehee

Aww J thats so sweet of her & she would adore a baby sibling hehe!

Hahaa the last time i had 'are you there yet' sex was an ex who i kinda wasnt into near the end i remember being like, god hurry up & get off me.. Think i even remember wondering what to buy food shopping at one point??! :rofl: hahaa!!

I'm trying to focus on making hats to sell since I have no TTC things to obsess over lol.
Here is my little Boy modeling the hat I just made for him, and holding a couple baby hats I made.
Hats Chases.jpg

Two hours is wayyy too long J lol
What's with all these men pulling out? I once told SO to pull out before Ttc days and he said he'd rather not have sex if he had to! Do I thought all men hated it. Lol

LOL Claire...been there done that too with an ex...I just lay there waiting for him to get off me hehe. I remember thinking this must be what it's like to be a prostitute LOL
Yup he came over with his daughter for son's bday cake last week, and met my older and younger son, and my mother ( She can be super nosey and or RUDE and he was SO nice to her bioth times he's been here).
His daughter and my son have hung out twice now, and cuddle up on the couch playing app games together each time- very cute!

That's so cute J. They get along so well! Sometimes kids don't because they rhink you're taking their dad away.

AGreed MrsG...I find pulling out annoying. I get they sometimes want to "see it on us" but seriously?? I always feel a bit ugh! and let down...kinda like WTH are you doing if it's feeling THAT good.
Send the children away Adult TMI lol- but I have def felt some past SO's when they finish inside...like you can actually feel the :spermy: being "pumped" out
I kinda am in love with that hehe.
Oh, and if you are kissing a guy WHILE they finish, their mouth TOTALLY goes cold temp wise:smug:....love that as well. I'm all like Yeaaa baby...WHo's yo mama?!?!
LOL

LOVE kissing while they finish. Hubs does that pretty often. It makes me feel all romantic and stuff. lol I don't really care about the feeling but I know he does. He literally will not Have sex if he has to pull out or wear a condom. So basically its all up to me on the bc part.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->