General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

LOL Claire...been there done that too with an ex...I just lay there waiting for him to get off me hehe. I remember thinking this must be what it's like to be a prostitute LOL
Yup he came over with his daughter for son's bday cake last week, and met my older and younger son, and my mother ( She can be super nosey and or RUDE and he was SO nice to her bioth times he's been here).
His daughter and my son have hung out twice now, and cuddle up on the couch playing app games together each time- very cute!

HAHAAA i bet they lay there thinking.. Ooh i can getvthose new jimmy choos i saw Lol!!!

DH rarely pulls out. Only if he's getting too close and I am not yet. I love it when he comes inside of me. just mmmh

JLM, that's cute, good thing the kids get along.

CB: some twinges down there, some near the top. Actually I had a real sharp pull near the cervix earlier when I went to sit down. That one almost worried me.

LOL Claire...I'd be tallying up my shopping list with and occasional :coffee: Ooh baby...
I wonder if there is a sale next week...Oh yea baby....I should stop in an check...Oh yea...LMAO:rofl:

Pacific YAY for your hubby being considerate and waiting for you to cross the "finishline" together Awwww:cloud9:

MrsG Very nice on the full BC control hehe

Cb I don't think I'll test tomorrow, but if I do it'll be a wal mart cheapie. Somehow testing is still kind of entertaining even though I know it'll be negative!

Such dirty talk I missed out on! The grand finish is also my favorite part...and how they kind of lose functioning of their body while it's happening :haha:

Geez, it just gets better when we finish together so usually aren't far off. :blush:

Your kit sports the new hats really well! So cute!!!

That would be a great name for some candy hehe
...Or a mafia member :haha:

Ok i automatically said "jimmy choos" in my head with a thick brooklyn accent and pictured joe peshi

LOL
Exactly!!
Where IS everyone??
Getting quiet here lately...we used to have 5+ pages a day!

I check back frequently but do notice the slower pace of the thread. It's 1:16, just woke up to change the kiddos diaper. Exciting!

Had to put my foot down today to a friend and i feel right, but crappy about it all. She wanted to share my hotel room for the wedding this weekend with 5 additional people! Wtf?! Originally it was 3 others, which was a stretch but i agreed...then she added two more without telling me, and is now bent out of shape that i said i was uncomfortable with that :/ not to mention two of these people are men and hubs is uncomfortable with it...plus i'm going to be on my period....just....no.

I am now looking forward to hopefully having my own room for three nights :thumbup:

I passed out really early, i was like one of those nodding-dog toys sat on my sofa Lol!

Did Des wet bed Gigs or just full Nappy (diaper) .. I get up to full wet beds with riley randomly but hes dry all other times now :) he loves peeing in the toilet like daddy ha ha

I hate that theres 5-6/7 hrs time diff .. 6:45am now uhhh up making preschool lunch

Just after 2am here and I'm a nodding dog toy as well lol
Gnight! and Gmornin! :haha:

Morning! It's 6am here and I'm finally getting out of bed (only 45 minutes late lol)

Cb,mhe just had a wet diaper but he wets the bed pretty much every night.

He's almost entirely potty trained at home, except the pooping -.- I can't get him to use public toilets. I ALMOST did once but the stupid thing had an auto flusher and he doesn't like loud noises, and it scared the crap out of him! Haven't had any luck since. And frankly, i'm afraid to take him into public without a diaper :/ but i know i need to....we're very slow going with the training, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->