General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Morning ladies! 7:30am here and work just started. I'll be off the computer an hour early today for the monthly meeting.

Gigs, any new pee sticks to admire?

Claire, did you pee today?

Took Riley a few goes before being dry in the day, he was in pull up's for a ehile before straight to pants & still has odd whoopsys lol, he was giving out signs, only been dry since august/sept so fairly newish :)

Ha ha! Well, i did pee on a cheapie to control my urges Lol but neg obvs, wasted it really but there cheap strips so why not lol! How about you? Your a couple more dpo then me right?

I did pee on one last cheapie walmart test, but it was the most blank of any of them so i'm officially out. Period should start today.

Hubs was sick around O and had a fever so maybe his little men weren't up to snuff.

Hopefully next month is the month :/

Sorry Giggle, FX you catch that egg next month! At least you get to enjoy a glass or two (or a bottle) of wine at the wedding ;)

I drank tomato juice last night, hold the Vodka, hold the Worcestershire, hold the rim.... hopefully all for good cause. :blush:

:( sorry gigs.. Still, when cd1 arrives crack on until ovulation ;)

But af not arrived yet.. When & if she does, wine it up! X

Look what I just found, these are your chances of implantation by day.. driving myself nuts. LOL

3-5 days: 0.7%;
6th day: 1.4%;
7th day: 5.6%;
8th day: 18.06%;
9th day: 36.9%;
10th day: 27.8%;
11th day: 7%;
12th day: 2.8%.

I haven't really had much for symptoms yet. CM has changed to a sticky creamy texture, some white.

Hahaa pacific you are so swaying yourself into peeing.. U dont need me to do it for you:haha:

Maybe il await until Friday/Saturday until peeing ..! Hmm

Haha pacific I always look up statistics like that. So funny. I had the same cm last month and also had cramping but that's it.

I don't quite remember this much white cm last month. and if the cramping/twinges from yesterday and the day before were implantation I'd be too early to test anyway.

If this month isn't ours, I'll buy cheapies online, LOL..

I would say that every month pacific. Lol I never did buy any probably because I never trust them.

Hi ladies...working on more hats...I am def not morning person, and am so happy NOT to have to be up at 5,6,7 lol.
I am having a half-ass cycle...not charting much. Have not checked cp or cm...no point really.
cd 10 and STILL having brown tinged cm ?! which is highly annoying- not sexy at all.
Gigs I'm still spraying the WitchAway for you :af: lol
Claire - glad you caved hehe, cheapies are great fun!
Mrs G - out of bed late huh hehe Lil bean dragging you down!

We can the bean our little slug because I showed hubs a pic of what she looks like and he said "eww that's like a slug" lol but the slug is defiantly making me more tired lately.

Also J my doc said the progestrone would clean me out, like a chemical d&c so that may be why it's lasting so long and messing sex mogo. Lol

Thx Mrs G...good thing the man doesn't have white sheets lol.
Not that anything happened this past weekend... after all the shaving/nair hassle sigh lol.
Oh well, hopefully can get with him Thurs/Fri for some non BD :sex::rofl:

Yes have fun J! I'd thought I throw it out there... My doc specifically said it would clean it out and give it a great fresh start for a baby! Which is partly why we put me on it thinking it would take 2 cycles and it'd be like a renovated room for the baby. Lol

The spray didn't work, J. She's here, that bitch. I'm cool with being able to drink at the wedding, but not so thrilled about being on my period during it (especially since I'm in it)...oh well.

I can bitch and be sad, or i can be happy that i'm starting week 1 with a viable pregnancy ;) right now!

Looking into wondfo's now...

J, how is the kitty? Still bumpy and irritated?

Pl, everything sounds promising!

And cb! My fingers are crossed for you both!

Sorry Giggle box... stupid witch. She very often doesn't have good timing, at least for me.

I was really hoping for some bding last night, we even started off in a "good" position to get started with, then I passed out. :blush: ooops. Can't wait to go home, ROFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->