General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh and did find it funny you are in the car for the pic lol
pictured you driving and POAS at a red light :rofl:

Hahaaa i was parked outside my sons preschool :rofl: trying to get the best light ha ha pic on en route ;)

Wow that pic is HUGE lol!:shock:
Ok hope my pointer is not too far from what you see Claire let me know!
Claire7dpo2.jpg

Claire7dpo2Neg.jpg

OMG, that is so exciting Claire!!!!! Can't wait to see your FMU test!!

Oh geez my arrow is a bit left of the pink I see...sigh
...actually maybe a bit right LOL I am not sure but line is very close to arrow tip

Haha i sent pic as actual size, yeah just a lil left from your arrows, thankyou J :)

May leave my laptop on over night & then its ready to go in the morning hehe! Wish i buyed some frers.. Ohhhhhh i need poas anon ha ha

:jo:
Ok got my old line eye lady vision straightened out lol
try these arrows...
Claire7dpo.jpg

Claire7dpoNeg.jpg

Bit more over J lol, let me try something on the pic, its right by your arrows, my phone dont have that windows app boo.. I bet its an evap lol

LOL :blush: I am soooo fired as picture pointer placer LOL
Claire showed me ....much better:
Claire7dpo.jpg

Claire7dpoNeg.jpg

U aint fired girl lol! I sent the pic to my friend & she said the same as you put the arrows before, hehee, i promise i wont harrass you for more lol, gracias

Its like almost not there but im sure its neg haha im just addicted!!

Is it dinner time for most of you ladies now??

Coffee break.. almost 3pm here. Time to fill up my water bottle. I don't drink coffee

CB, I can't wait to see your progression!

I see something on that last image where the arrows are! Fx'ed! Squeeeeee!

Jealous but so excited!

It's 230pm here so afternoon snack time! Lol

Things are coming along well. I have very few symptoms just a little tired. I have a class tonight for early pregnancy through my insurance. And my first u/s next Friday.... Time is going by soooo slow...

545pm here
Just ran out to get fried chicken...
and more Nair :blush: LOL

I see the line on the last image CB, this is exciting!!

Mrs: the class sounds fun, can't believe you are already at your first scan. Seems like time is flying ;)

Makes me want to test tomorrow, I think I'll be 9DPO tomorrow. How is the 6 days sooner first response for early testing?

Pacific I like the frer6ds but they have that stupid curve handle which causes nasty glare on window = very hard to see very faint lines.
Having seen lines on them the last 3 cycles, and then none, I verified with other brands so I think they work fine, just expect your initial line may be very faint
Oooh can't believe you are there Pacific!!
Well[-X=;[-X LOL you said not before Friday...tho it will be Friday somewhere tomorrow in the world hehe so :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->