General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Haha Claire yours so funny! I was lucky enough to never buy any test. I think I did once then bought the digital when I found out. I'm so cheap I hate spending money on that kind of stuff.

To be honest im limited on funds at the moment but i had a Money off coupon for the frer & the 20miu strips were £1 for pack of 3 lol i hate buying frers especially as they are always negative.. Poas is a definate illness of mine ha ha

YAY Claire stocking up :thumbup:- and pls define Lurgy lol is it full out hacking cough with phlegm ( mucus)?? That's what I picture whenever you say it hehe:sick:

Pacific:bodyb: You are STRONG woman lol.
Hoping to meet the pickleman tonight :haha:

AFM -pfffft :growlmad: cd 12 I am usually HFO on my cp with watery mucus wth???:shrug:
I am high, very firm, and barely open...annoyance one
annoyance two - I STILL have pink and brown tinged cm!!! SERIOUSLY???
I even had a black clot this morning when I checked my cp/cm this morn?? So much pinkish cm that I put in a tampon - SOOO aggravated.
Might I also add this is the FIRST time I have checked cm/cp this cycle:smug:
So risky :sex: def not likely tonight...debating seeing him at all...let him miss me a bit :haha:

Haha yup! Lurgy being just that or a sickness/virial something or other eeeew!!

Yeah let him miss you J hehee :blush: you will have the gooey lovey dovey text chats hehee i miss those :(

So is this still browny pink spotting left over from your period? .. Maybe pre ov spotting? :shrug:

Whats hfo on cp?? - cp being cervix position im guessing.. Im kinda newish to all these terms ha ha

You sound all set cb!

So NO ONE is testing anymore today? Q_Q

Cb, my period is in full swing. Day 3. And yes, i know what i'm wearing for the wedding--a bridesmaid dress :haha: i just picked it up today from the alterations place. It's not looking good at all :( my boobs look lopsided

I agree that no one testing today sucks!

Is it at least a kind of cute dress gig or all bad?
I'm guessing you had no say in the design. Lol

Claire
I have NO idea why I am still having pink/brown tinged cm but it needs to GO AWAY lol.
I've never had longer than 5 day AFs unless a loss ( last 3 cycles in a row) but even still never spotted past cd9, I'm on cd 12 - all flow stopped cd5- so why the heck I am still having some spotting is weird and annnnnoooying lol.
Also I never spot pre O so :shrug:
I guess the progest last cycle has thrown things off - joy!
No progest this cycle.
HFO is from FF charting - high, firm open...fertile is HSO- High Soft Open...my cerv is def very hard right now, and just BARELY open

Ohhh gotcha J, high firm open, knew it was something vag related Lol! Yes spotting wants to bugger off already, hate lingering period crap, mine used to do that before having Riley but since (when off bc) all kinda end abruptly.. Have u decided if your seeing pickle man this eve yet ha ha

Gigs, your a Bridesmaid, lovely, i mustve missed that bit somewhere in all the pages, hows the dress?

Well i did pee on that test this morning which was blankly neg, pffft!!! May wait til Sat or Sunday.. :rofl: yeah right haha!!!

Pacific Ms Willpower you need to pee girl, c'mon.. Lol

I agree with CB- Pacific...you know what happened when MrsG held off testing...PREGGO lol
Cmon!:test:

Nicely done cb, honestly I have never seen $1 pee sticks here but then also have never paid attention for them at the dollar store.

J, I vote see the pickle. Don't let him wait too long for you. Lol

Gigs, let's see the dress!

As for me, I finished restacking our fire wood on the deck. Dh had already started burning my "when the snow is here stack". After work neither one of us wants to get firewood out of the forest. Then clean the duck coop.
Now to do some inside chores

Cb and I will be testing Friday morning?

I forget your in Canada Pacific, i bet it SNOWS there when it does :) we very rarely get snow boo, its been a couple of yrs, when we do get a lil sprinkle of a few feet the country goes i to turmoil uhhh!!!

Yeeeeah il probs give in to tomorrow mornings first potty break ha ha!

SO slipped me some £'s earlier yay so along with a grocery shop tomorrow will be another frer box :haha:

oooh yes Gigs lets see the dress, i bet you look oober cute in it :)

Just to add - i LOVE snow haha! Riley was 6 months old when it last snowed, he never seen it since bless him

Oh...my dear friends....it's not cute. Especially on me, who is large framed and small boobed. And the boning on one side is higher than the other, and she was supposed to fix it but she didn't and i don't have time to leave it with her since i have to leave for the airport at 1 tomorrow. I haven't tried it with the strapless bra yet....so we'll see tonight. Worse case scenario i get it altered once more in sacremento.

But honestly, i don't think i care that much...except that i'm going to be hideous in my brother's wedding photos for all eternity...

And the shoes. The fucking shoes. They don't come in wide so my poor feet are crushed side to side. Well, these damn madden girl patent red things (with no strap mind you) have the worst sizing ever. 8.5 was crushing my foot. I could literally feel my bones crunching together when i walked. So i upped to a size 9 and somehow the damn things have a half inch gap in the back??! So i had to stuff 2 of those rubber pads in the heel to fill the gap, and my feet are still slipping out. I'm terrified it's going to happen during the ceremony. Thank goodness, i've got some flats to slip into for the reception. Not bride approved, but frankly, i don't give a shit.

Oh, and just to add...no, i had no say in the dress. The bride sent me and the bridesmaids photos of 4 dresses, and this was the ONE dress i was hoping it wouldn't be.

And for the record, this is going to be the most awkward experience ever i fear. I have only met the bride 2-3 times. They have only been together 2 years. I don't think my brother would commit if he wasn't sure....but my bro's one of my best friends, and it's really weird that he's marrying someone i barely know.

Across the country.

On a Sunday.

Gig- SOooo sorry - that is just cruel!
At my wedding I let the bridesmaids wear what they liked, just asked NO crazy colors, or slut wear lol- All of them looked beautiful, annnd were very comfortable...never understood making ppl suffer over a dress that won't look the same on everyone?? pfft

Pacific...This vid is for YOU! I love it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vThcK-idm0

Don't know if you can tell my boobs look lopsided, but there it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 25
I'll have to check the video out on the PC tomorrow. My phone doesn't support it.

Gigs, not so much your boobs that are lopsided, but I think it's the dress. Lol, whoever invented single strap dresses did not think of boobs. Must have been a guy. As for the shoes, can you go barefoot?
I let my bridesmaids pick their style of dress, but asked for blue in dress colour. Shoes: whatever would be comfortable. 2/3 girls went barefoot for our outdoor wedding. And then wore their wedged shoes for pictures and the reception.

I did the same thing....said "get something black and white". The guys had to rent matching tuxes though...

No chance of me going barefoot. I mean, bride selected these exact dresses and for all of us to have exact matching shoes. Plus she says she has a surprise for us, and my bet is it's matching jewelry to wear during the wedding.

I bought my bridesmaids jewelry, but none of them were even similar; they were pieces i hoped each of them would like.

I bought my bridesmaid unique jewelry too. I had two bridesmaids; my sister who is 5'5 and 110 poinds looks good in anything and the other was 8 months pregnant. So I had the pregnant one pick the dress showed my sis to make sure it was fine. They both chose their own shoes. I wanted my girls to be comfy not miserable and feel awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->