General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Well, technically it is my friday today... 4 day weekend coming up!

You girls are bad influence! Maybe if I remember to hold until DH leaves for work I will poas..

I like J logic.

Lots of people get faint positives at 9dpo, but 10 seems to be the magic number. So...i'd say use a cheapie tomorrow and break out the frer friday, or use it if you get a line on the cheapie

Tomoro is cd 12...usually O cd13....my dude will be fixing his older daughter's car tomoro= chance of Risky non-BD BD...0% as of right now...

Ahh boo :( late night booty call?

Do the kids still call it that? :haha:

I just learned the other weekend about "netflix and chill". Wtf?! What stupid kind of lingo is that?! Kids these days! :jo:

Only have the one "expensive" one here...

I think booty call is still used, but I have no idea how Netflix works. I barely get along with the computer and the tv most days..

J, you might have to initiate that booty call.

J make the booty call happen!!
Pacific can't wait to see your test.
I bailed on the class, it was 2 hours long! How do they expect pregnant women to go to a class until 8pm? I can't even keep my eyes open until then.

Tisk tisk! Why class was it? I did terrible in college. I aced all assignments in my english class but got a D due to poor attendance. I just cannot stand to be forced into a, chair but for so long...anywho i retook the course with another teacher who boasted during the first class that she rarely gives out "a's", but I got one for the semester :D

Don't be like me though, i never finished. Still have six classes left to get my degree and it'll probably never happen, especially since evidently credits expire :dohh:

Haha well I have my college degree. This was an early pregnancy class from kaiser. But I'm pretty sure when I said I'd go it wasn't two hours.

Yup - booty call, or hook up, or friends with benefits all still work lol
You said you kids:haha:
I'm older than all of you!
Hell my son is older than some ladies here lol
I don't think sexual terms go out of style- horizontal mambo...get it in...do the hokey pokey LOL they never seem to lose meaning.
Netflix and chill is dumb to me cuz me and my ex used to do movie marathons! Like 5hourrrs or more and had nothing to do with sex!? so dumb- like you can't invite someone for movie rentals without expecting more.
Heck first night me and this man met up- first TWO nights was 2-3 RedBox rentals in a row- we kissed and snuggled up but no sex.
I just hate when they give random names to things - usually rappers - like Becky=oral??WTF who the hell is this Becky that she ruined that name for all the girls having it? lol
At least the "Monica" or the "Lewinsky" had a background story the country if not World knew!

Omg totally forgot - last time I was with my SO, after daughter went to bed, I was laying on the couch- watching yet another movie lol ( we both love moviewatching)
Well I laid down on half the couch on my side, head on the arm rest, knees drawn up so I only took up half the couch. He decided to lay down on the other half, but with his head on my hip... well it was legit like 2-3 am and we were both tired, and it's a movie we had both seen- he decided he was not comfortable, and
SPREAD my legs so he could lay on my bottom thigh, but then pulled my top leg down on the other side of his head, so now he has his head Vice Gripped between my thighs LOL:shock:
We were both facing the TV, and I laughed, thinking, surely he is joking ( picture it as if I was on top of his shoulders, but laying sideways) There's no way he can be comfortable...
Guess who was out like a light in 5 mins, head still vice gripped between my thight!?:saywhat:
...I was out myself within 20 mins, and we slept like that for an HOUR! :rofl:
To be fair - this was after the horror night theme park, and he had been up like 22 hrs, and got sick from food he and DD ate there :(
Was still super cute tho :cloud9:

Hahaaaa my SO fallen asleep like that before just general cuddling, no nooky thank god - could you imagine that?? Hahaaa!! Ah they both were ill from food? Were you ok? Wonder if they just had a bug.. Hmm

Gonna wait til SO mooches off to work shortly & use fmu on that supposedly reaaaally sensitive one although im expecting negative ..

Havent purchased an frer's yet but may do later test dependant this morning eeee! Im busting for a pee right now ha ha but laying down is keeping it at bay :thumbup:

Yay Claire!
He and I shared a burger, but he finished daughters chicken for her and right after that is when they both felt sick. I didn't have any chicken:shrug:

I bet it was the chicken.. Im really funny with chicken & dairy products especially milk, if it has any odd hint of a smell il bin the whole lot, hope they're over it now though :)

Well, my test was blank white NEGATIVE uhhh! So, either yesterday was a crappy test & evap which i think or this test this morning is just not good lol! Knew i shouldve buyed some Frers.. Feel a lil meh as Rileys ultra faint nothing was on 8dpo & mega squinter, i may have to buy a frer this morning now, damn addictions Lol

You are still early! Every pregnancy is different. My 8&9 on sensitive cheapies were blank, and 10dpo was a squinter. 11 was there and obvious.

J, i didn't know about "becky"! Oh and the "kids" comment is a kind of long running joke...which doesn't make a lot of sense now but when i was in school, i was the youngest in my class (with the exception of a small handful of kids). All my friends were older. I used to jokingly call them kids, even though i was the youngest. Even now in my group of mom friends, i've been the youngest up until a few months back when a new mom moved here and joined our group. She's about a year and a half younger than me.

PL did you test?!

I think i'm coming down with Des' junk :( his voice is minimal and he's still coughing. I have a very minor cough that is just starting...hoping it either doesn't come or comes sooner so i'm not hacking during the ceremony.

"Do you, Lindsay tak--”

-COUGH BARK COUGH COUGH *clears throat*- "sorry guys. Go on."

Afternoon gigs or morning ha ha! Ah noooo.. Hope its just a yukky cough & not a full on lurgy :( loads of it around at moment over here aswell, Riley just had his flu job (up the nose squirt lol) as hes always getting bad chest infections..

Has af arrived yet or still staying away?? Do you have any pee sticks left?..

You know i was wondering about my Chart, ff says i ov'd on cd16 & that i shouldnt have a positive opk on cd17.. I had watery cm & positive opk AM & then PM it was negative & creamy sticky so i reckon i ovulated the morning of cd17 which would pit me a day behind.. Sigh.. Or im blankly not pg haha!!

Have you got your outfit sorted for the Wedding? Love Weddings hehe

Cb, you are still early. Don't be disappointed just yet.

J, you and pickle sound like you get along so very well! I love it!!

Gigs, sorry you are getting des' cold... I believe in garlic and hot lemon tea for my natural cures.

As for me: I didn't want to waste the 6 days sooner, I don't think I'll drive into town today. Too much stuff to catch up on at home. So I will poas as planned tomorrow and then pick up some more while doing the groceries in town...

Sorry about getting sick gig. Get lots of rest hope you're feeling better for the wedding

Pacific you have such will power not to poas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->