General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

That would drive me crazy! Not to move in until the end of February. Honestly we might not buy until January just because moving during the holidays would be so stressful. And I can help much (hubs and I usually just do everything f our selfs, I'm pretty strong) but now I'm out of commission on the moving part I can only pack.

The seller is going through heart surgery and has no one to help her move. She has some big industrial equipment to move too! It was part of her conditions, we were asking for move in date: asap!
The move will take us through snowy mountains, so don't want to move during the winter either...

Hi girls

Well.. I peed on a 10miu stick this morning.. & got something but could be an evap?? Ive peed on these before & they're usuallyblsnk white neg after, im on 7dpo so im expecting negative tomorrow or Friday.. I have a pic so J you will need to tweak it :rofl: i be getting laptop out shortly so i can upload for you hehee

Hurrrryyyyy cb. I'm dying over here.

Pacific might be easier to just hire movers at that point. Lol

CB, POST!!!

Mrs.: I don't think the seller has the money to hire movers...

HAHA! Well laptop is being a dick basically! Can u send pics via chst message on here?? Let me try..

Nope! But if you view my profile Lol its now my profile pic .. Haha! Its the faintest thing you can barely see but its kust on the inside of the double plastic test bits if that makes sense??

I don't see it as tyour profile pic...Claire is messing with us lol

I can see the pic but I can't zoom in! And I'm on my phone so it's super tiny.

Its crap & doesnt define anything pfft! Annoying how i can upliad to change a profile pic but not add a pic arghhh, laptop soooooo slow & taking 10 yrs per click at the moment :-/

Here you go sweet Claire....and I DEF see pink:wohoo:

Attachments

• Claire7dpo.jpeg
    Claire7dpo.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 21
  • Claire7dpoNeg.jpg
    Claire7dpoNeg.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 11
Im soooo tempted to go pee on that other early test Lol but il save for morning ha ha

Frickin BnB It's still making it smaller than what I have
not sure this helps, larger is blurry
Claire7dpo2Neg.jpg

Claire7dpo2.jpg

Bleh Yea Claire wait for fmu...I'll pm you my email addy...

ok pm'd my email to you- hopefully the pic will post clearer that way
exciting yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"