General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

morning all :)

have to say Gigs.. i love Red shoes, i have 3 pairs ha ha! i guess the silver lining for the wedding is seeing your brother really happy & the fact that you can drink Wine to take away the pain from your feet Lol...

well, i peed FMU, been trying to upload onto Laptop via sending my pics to my Yahoo mail & save from there but it doesnt seem to do it?? WTF!! starting to get really f***king pissed off with technology at the moment grr!! i took 2 pics, they look like theres something there & then when i took the test apart to look on the reverse un-shiney side of the test strip theres no indent line on the frer but i dont know if its the line where the dye would be or just the grayish line arghhh very hard to determine at this early stage, il be buying more frers today so il re-pee later in morning, but my temp peaked again this morning so a good thing i guess..

Annnnd Nada...Zip....Zilch :growlmad:
It's nearly 4 am here...left his place at 230am...no point staying as from the moment he opened the door he was off and tired already...I got a weak welcome hug and side cheek peck??
We literally did Netflix(RedBox) n chill minus the expected :sex: after
Worse they were action movies and THAT didn't even keep him awake most the time. After Fast and Furious 205... and him mentioning he just drank TWO five hour energys... i thought yay movie done let's head up ...stairs...to....:roll:
he promptly stuck another movie in and drifted in and out of the first hour ( Avengers-plenty of action), so i was irritated to say the least. Other than holding hands and being snuggled up....HUGE disappointment.
Don't even want the hassle of going again tonight, tho his daughter is expecting me so idk...

Wtf? Wonder why he's being so flippant? Did he have a rough day or something?

Cb!!! Get those tests up girl!

I always find that my SO is sometimes the same when hes mega tired &/or feeling crappy, they dont think about non-coupley they are being until i pull him on it lol & then he tells me why.. Uhh! Does it sound too school yard like to text & hope your ok & you not seem yourself last night? Maybe thinking its still related to the chicken sickness thing? .. I dunno,

Nope i really have no way to upload its bloomin useless unless i send via J which i dont wana pester.. Ha ha!

Pacific - are you up & peeing yet??

Claire I have just dragged myself out of bed, and into an upright position lol
Gotta get some coffee in my life BADLY and quickly ugh....soooo tired
I'm gonna go see him again tonight and see if he is still acrting weird- if so ...Come to Jesus time!:haha:

Claire do you see something on your tests??
Send it to me woman!

Yeah woke up early and didn't have to pee yet. Say what? Fell back asleep and had odd dreams. One of being a bfp pee stick.
When dh alarm went off I went to poas and bfn... I don't think the strip could have gotten any whiter. My dream almost made me think it was true when I woke up.

So a big.. WTF this morning.

In good news though, we signed papers with the seller last night as financing finally lined up. The house is ours!! I wonder of that stress just prevents us from conceiving...

Oh yay Pacific on the house is yours :) sorry we both got bfn's though boo.. Im hoping my lil temp dip at 7dpo is an implanting something or other ha ha so il re pee tomo..

J, haha il send it across hun, i think its a shadow grey line as when i hooked it out the bin earlier .. Im terrible hahaa :nope::dohh: it was like whiter than white uhhh!

I def think you should call him on it this eve if hes like it again, maybe he was just having an off eve?

I won't retest unless the witch is late. So after the 28th I think.

Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully this month is yours and mine next.

Nooo hopefully both ours :) if not im for next cycle though, il be nice & heavy preggers when my lil sister gets married next July hehe

I think my period is due next weds, that'll be 30 days, or next Thursday actually

Claire I do see a line, is this the old frer or new curved?
Prob with the new ones is the chem strip line can show sometimes BUT that is also what you would see with a very faint early BFP:shrug:
Marked below, and I haven't tweaked the pic, just pointers
Claire9dpo.jpg

Claire9dpoNeg.jpg

Ah boo, hope those lines turn up soon! Cb, hope j can spot it for us! Pl, what kind of test did you use?

Good luck tonight J!

Leaving in an hour to catch my flight :( right now at the phatmacy picking up an inhaler for poor little Desy :(

Oooooh! I feel like I can definitely see a squinter on that!!!

Sorry Des is still sick Gig :(

Claire actually that is the old straight handle! They say those don't show the indents the new ones do!

Pacific :( :hugs: Sorry...those dreams are so great until you see a bfn sigh

Yeah its the old frer test, there was no indent but i could kinda see the line where it would collect the positive test dye, i dunno hmm.. Maybe il test again tomorrow lol

Has ya coffee kucked in yet J hehee!

Ah Gigs hope the wedding goes ok, drink wine hun ;)

Safe travels gig!

Congrats pacific! That is so exciting and I know how much work/ stress it takes to get there!
J- my SO does the same thing when he's tired. It's super annoying and feels unfair. I agree with the come to Jesus talk if he's off stm tonight.
Cb- I think I see something too! Fx for you!

Asf- I feel like shit. I'm just off. Kinda queezy but also stressed. My symptoms went away and it's the worst feeling. Plus the added stress to try to find out a house and save extra cash.

:coffee: Yessss Coffee is the wonder drug lol.
NO idea how he does 18-21 hour days everyday AND works all day in the FL heat as a mechanic lol.

Claire it's quite poss it is the start of your BFP here's my fav link !
Scroll down to FRER and click some of the low beta #s and you can see how the verrry early bfps look like yours...excitttiiing!

I texted SO and said "Hope you are feeling better"
He text back "I felt good last night???"
So I txt "Well you seemed a bit off, tired and quiet...like you had something on your mind..."
He said nope I'm fine. So I said OK
and moved on to general chit chat.
:huh: Why do we women have to DRAG everything out of men??
We clearly can tell when they are acting diff. sigh
Anyway, that's his warning...if he acts weird tonight...FRIDAY night....when he does NOT have to be up early for work...I'm calling him on it.
I know he is stressing next month's court with his daughter's mom trying to get majority custody, and move her out of state, but he had been acting like he had no worries:shrug:
Maybe it's because the date is now a month away ( a week after his DD's bday)...
He did mention he is concerned because she married a "military" guy that the judge may see that as better than a mechanic, but I disagree. I know many "military" ppl with crappy backgrounds, not to mention I don't see a judge wanting to remove the child from her normal schooling and family routine, to send her somewhere out of state where :
1 She won'nt be able to see her bio father more than 1 time a year??
2 She will continue to move every few years as his assignments in military change
3 He has had full custody for half the year now, and if she leaves there is NO family in the other state besides her mother.
Dunno...trying to keep it light on our visits for now, but he better perk up or speak up!

J - wheres the link? Lol! Ooh hope it is the start if bfp but who knows hehe!

I hate dragging the truth outta blokes, its like really?? Just speak up & man up, uhh!!

I dont think he'll have any worries with regards to custody, she buggered off outta state to marry her new bloke & didnt even want to take her daughter?! Hes been taking care of her, supportive & creating a warm loving home & if shes really happy, doing well in school etc.. Supportive network, thats all the courts will take into account is the welfare of her, i wonder if he is edgy about that then perhaps, but realistically, if that was happening to me id be slightly anxious i guess.. Hmm but if not, whats he playing at.. He certainly needs to buck up :))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->