General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Oh geez :dohh:
Totally forgot the link :rofl:
Here ya go Claire - sorry
Just scroll down to Frer then click the low beta numbers to see pics like yours.
https://www.peeonastickaddict.com/hpt-with-hcg/

Omg yeah the low beta 5 miu line looks greyish almost like mine.. Oooh wonder what tomorrow will bring eeee!!

I know right?? I'm pretty sure all those pics are old FRER as well- what you have!
:happydance:
On another annoying note...just went to the little girls room, and WTF I have small amt of dark red bleed??? :dohh:
This cycle is soooo F'd up...wth??

CB your chart looks GREAT as well!:thumbup:

Sitti in the terminal waiting to board...la tee da...
Pl, I forgot to say congratulations! Do you have an official closing date yet?

Cb, very excited about tomorrow!!!

Mrs, symptoms can wax and wane. Don't worry about it!

"Im leaving, on a jet plane.. Tra la la" hehe!

How long is your flight Gigs??

Mrs G, your thinking about stuff thats also going on right now but symptoms come & go, i gad nothing for like wks & didnt start feeling pg until around 7-8ish wks, even then i was convinced that my 12wk scan i would see nothing, its all good ;)

The old Frers though still have random indent lines, i was lucky to get a non-indent batch haha! I have no frers but a 10miu test for the morning but i think that not sensitive enough still if i were pg.. Hmm, we'll see, im still having some wine tonight ha ha!

SO this morning was like 'wtf you chuckling at st 05:10?' When my temp went high 36.7 hahaaa sad me!!

That's awesome Claire lol Cheers!:wine:
SO is always offering me some of his prized Vodka lol
drinking solo is no fun!

Does SO not drink J?? Or only when he is childless for the eve? We have a bar/outhouse type thing with a pool table, have a baby monitor for Riley incase he stirs, so Pool & wine & music this eve, get in some last minute fun ha ha!

:shrug:
Not sure Claire for over a month now he has partaken of NOTHING alcohol-wise
He says the beer in his fridge has been there for months, and the vodka is still full everytime he shows it to me:shrug:
I think he would if I did, but he has not thus far.
Right not we are txting and he says he rented more movies for us, but I can tell you right now if he is weird like last night - it is not worth me going...
I finally took and opk..neg as can be and I usually O cd 13 ( today) so not sure I even want to bother....very torn

Claire, this is exciting for you! Fx for tomorrow! We take ownership Dec 1. But don't move in until March 1st. So excited!!

As for my cycle, I went to check for cheapie opk and pg tests at the dollar store. $1.25 each. Since I didn't want to appear all weird and get judged by the check out lady, I "only" bought 3 of cheach. Oh, and an egg collection basket, now my animals just need to lay more...

Is it weird that i want to see your egg basket? Also,are you going to get rent back for the months you aren't living in the house?

My first flight was a little over an hour. The second was about 5.

In bed now, feeling like crap as i've had fast food twice today. I usually have it once every 2-3 months, if that.

Thinking a lot about ttc and missing my home and family already :(

Ah giggles sorry for your feeling crappy hun.. I never realised you were going to Wedding alone :-/ i always miss my boys, when are you flying back tomorrow?

J did you have the talk & more movies to watch..

Im abit deflated to say the least, my 10miu test was blank neg uhh maybe not enough hcg build up but im counting myself out now boo.. Even though im only 10dpo.. Plus, to top it all off, SO strolled in at 0730 this morning from being out ALL night, he went over his brothers but f**k knows if he stayed there, his battery died on his phone!! Im gonna starting Vaccuming shortly to piss him off, stay out all night, you get your ass up f**k face grrrrr!!! Sorry, bit ranty uhhh

:sleep: I am a zombie right now uggghhh....
% am and I have just dragged ass into the house...I'm sure mom will have many sarcastic remarks later today.
Went and watched movies with the man, and started out inytending to jump him, but actually put him on the spot about what is going on with court that is concerning him. So he hashed it all out over 30 mins or so, and admitted it was the reason he was hesitant to get too deep in a relationship- no one wants to hear someone has baby mama drama lol.
I told him I already knew all that- as it's public record etc.
After that he seemed MUCH more cuddly and relaxed, so we snuggled up and watched 2 movies...left at 3, but we stood out front talking and hugging for another 40 mins LOL. Thus ...why I am in zombie mode and dragging ass.
Still having some dark red when i wipe???
Opk was neg earlier...only bought 2 so will compare with later this afternoon. Gonna try and meet him one last time tonight.
Poor guy was heading up stairs when I was leaving, but didn't realize I wasn't staying over lol, then sadly walked me out.
I debated going up for a bit, but it was already 4am!
Gahh....off to get some breakfast then sleep lol!
:hug: and :dust:

Awww J! Sounds like a really nice night, despite the lack of nookie....which sounds ok anyway if you are still bleeding. Could it be your hormones out of whack? Maybe because you extended the prog to hold af at bay, she's getting her revenge...? Anywho i bet he's relieved he can open up to you about his private life.

Cb, you're not out yet but i understand the furstration :/ hopefully you see it tomorrow! To answer your question, i come home monday. Fight leaves at 12:30 cali time but it'll be almost 11pm when i arrive home.

Just woke up not too long ago....it's a weird feeling being here. I arrived when it was so dark, i couldn't see anything outside. The plants around the building look very similar than at home, so it feels like I've been traveling all day but am in the same state still.

Gotta shower. Ugh, hate hotel showers....though this one doesn't look too bad.

J i bet the random bleedy cm is progrsterone cream you were using.. Im sure in couple days you'll start feeling some ov pains & colour on the opk's :) glad the eve went better than the other night & blokey can chillax abit better now

So Gigs you be home Monday night at 11ish then? Thats a reeely long wedding wkbd - is the wedding later today? Hope you get to speak with your boys on the phone before the day is out :)

Frustrated is a definate word id use ha ha! The only test sticks i have left now are 20miu ones, not oober sensitive! Im not gonna pee now until Monday i dont think, no point wasting them, still tracking me temps so il watch & obsess over the chart from there & take a back seat ha ha

Wow, very quiet today!

The wedding is tomorrow. I have to be at the venue at 10am, wedding's not until 6pm O_O bride wants lots of photos i guess...

PL any update?!

Morning Gigs! Or evening? Time diff is throwing me all out ha ha! Hope Wedding goes well later today :)

It is reeeeally quiet here at the moment is it?? I seem to have caught yet another cold from Riley urghhh childbugs :(

Gonna start prepping veges for Sunday roast in a minute, nice chook & sweet roasty tatas mmmmm

Sorry, dh and I were making more fire wood today. Feels like we should almost have enough for 2 winters even though we are here for just this one (and we get to skip out early). Count down is own, we are leaving here Feb 28.
Figs: we had originally asked the seller for rent but the banks didn't like that as it looks like we woukd be purchasing a new property as a rental property. Rental properties require a down payment of 25% here. Instead we lowered the purchase price.
Have fun at the wedding, too bad your hubby couldn't come.. At least you get a free duck sitter. Lol

Cb: what's going on with your tests?

J: I too am betting on the creme, sorry. Hope the bleeding stops soon so you can get some action. Or maybe the pickle needs his red belt? ;)

As for me: the witch is almost due. I am not retestingbunless she is late. Normally cm would be almost none existent by now so it was kind of odd that I could feel tons of cm there this morning... I still think I am out tho..

Writing quickly as i am exhausted....

Pl,nwhen are you due? Sorry if you've already said.

And "red belt" hahahahahahhahahahah

Today is CD 30, normal is 28 to 30 but have had one or two CD31 this year...

I had a dream last night that I got a bfp on one of those cheapies I bought on Friday... FX it's a sign, but highly expect AF today/tomorrow. Even DH said to me yesterday "isn't it break time soon?", he knows my cycles, LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->