General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Stupid friggin Bnb
My whole long post got deleted grrrrr
AnyhooI have had NO action with the man, so 0% chance of preg this cycle.
I am also debating what to mark on FF as I have spotter EVERY day, but this a.m. had blood on m pj pants AND dripping in the toilet!?! WTF??
If I mark light bleeed it will start a new cycle. I truly have NO idea where I am in my cycle for the first time in my life!

Ahh boo J. Maybe a call to the ob is in order?

J that's is so weird. Especially enough to be dripping. You have bed o'd yet right? I'm thinking this will push back o date and still make this month a possibility!

Oh ya and as for me- I'm exhausted. Like more tired than I've ever been in my whole life. I slept 10 hours last night and could have slept for at least 3 more. Been a little nauseous but not bad at all. My first appointment is Friday and I'm so excited I just want it to hurry up and be here

J, maybe give your doc a quick call to hear her opinion. Too bad about the no man action.. All you can really do is wait for a new cycle to know where you are at, or pee on lots of opks until o shows. Sorry .. :hugs:

Hey girls, just having a wee catch up read... Ah J thats sucky about man action & bleeding, maybe the nurse can have a quick examination see if all good, im sute it is though, has blokey been ok since the Jesus chat?

How was the Wedding Gigs?

Aww Mrs G very excited for you, i wonder if they do the heartbeat hehee, if they do you should record it on ya phone, its awesome :)

Me, well, no more tests as peed on them al BUT.. Today i woke up to some very creamy pinky orange spotting, def not pre period brown yuk & i dont really get it anymore esp 2-3 days before period due, had this with Rileys pg so fingers crossed.. Eeee :)

Pacific, will you be waiting for your period to be late or peeing tomorrow??

Haha finally someone is here! It's been way to quiet these last couple days. We should be able to see the heart beat probably not hear it though since I'll only be 7w 2d.

Its been reeeeeeally quiet hasnt it!.. Aww will you get a scan piccy? You must post it! They should be able to hear the heartbeat if its on screen, they can put volume on monitor, no doubt it'll be beating nice & strong :)

I really hope we can hear it. Hubs works out of town so he's coming on Friday but won't be coming to every single appointment. So if we cant hear it then we may have to FaceTime on the next so he can hear it.

Your discharge sounds promising. Are you only testing if AF doesn't arrive?

My SO only came to the first apt & i think he then got bored Lol! I loved my midwife apts, all about you & baby :)

I have no more tests left, im all peed out ha ha! If it is implsnt bleeding it'll be a couple of days yet so im gonna wait til Thursday morning, if no period & spotting has not got heavier or its stopped, i may go buy another Frer.. I would buy one to test tomorrow but i think it be neg still.. Hmmm

Yes if it's implant it'll still be too early. I can't wait to see your text on Thursday!

Tad excited is an understatement HAHA! You know when you just want to know either way.. I'l def be updating whatever happens!

I have a busy 2 days ahead so it'll keep me occupied :) currently having a Harry Potter filme fest on Satelite movie channel ha ha

Yay, FX to you Claire!!

I might test tomorrow morning if AF still hasn't shown, hurray for cheapies!! As for now, I have more cm then normally before af shows.

Dobby, I hope you are doing alright girl :hugs:

Mrs G, we want pictures of your scan!!!! :D

Pacific you should definately test missus! Ive had a fair bit of cm before the spotting, fingers crossed for you Pacific hehee

LOL... I only have 3 cheapies :blush:

Dobby, glad to see you are back! Am I seeing this right, you are waiting for quite a while now to ttc again?

So glad you're back dob. I was literally just thinking about you. Hope you're doing a little better.

I vote FMU pacific. But that's because I feel like I have a special love for FMU as I drink a lot of water and mine always diluted.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->