General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Maybe late implant.. I figure I was out with the first bfn last friday.

Gigs, thanks for the link earlier, I just read it. Too funny!!

CB: any updates on you yet?

J, is there a way to override it? Or maybe you can make a new symptom of "midcycle bleeding" and mark it below?

Pl, *tips hat* why thank you! I enjoy writing every once in awhile. I've started a few blogs but I rarely stick with anything i aspire to do.

J can you not list the bleeding as Spotting or will it see it as a period starting?? Hope the pepto helped your tum :)

Ouchy Gigs for sore feet, how many count down days til ovulation this month??

Pacific, give it couple more days if af hasnt dispersed into full flow, could def be implanting.. Im hoping mine was, spotting has literally gone to nothing now, no tests yet il buy one tomorrow ready for Thursday morning if period not arrived, i been having lots of ovulation type twinges everywhere down there.. Never get this unless ovulating!!

Dobby your back hun, hugs :hugs: so sorry your going through this at the moment :flower:

Cycle day 8 :coffee:
Thinking i'll ovulate in about a week.
In the mean time, my dear friend had her first IUI this month and i'm hoping she gets a positive soon! And then i get mine shortly after :blush:

Look at this sweet news today:
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/b-c-c...o-become-parents-expecting-triplets-1.2629000

Sounds like this couple has been trying for 10 years!!! And are now expecting identical triplets!

Cd8 gigs.. Very excited hehee! Get humping girly, aww how lovely it be you & your friend preggers at same time, fingers crossed ;)

Ooooh pacific.. Has bleeding stopped completely??? My spotting has gone completely too!! What tests did u test with the last time? If no bleeding for you by Thursday test again, all looks good for late implanting hehe

CB, nothing!! In 12 hours!! This is 100% so not like my body...

Fridays test was the 5 days sooner First Response and today was a dollar store cheapie... I can't remember the brand.

You are up late ;)

Lol! Cb...i'd love to get humpy but mu forever period still rages on. I usually get a day break and then it starts up again. I was going to dtd with hubs when we put des tombed, but the damn thing started up again like 30 minutes before :( i was soooo looking forward to it :(

Pl, very odd you're not full on bleeding...what dpo are you again? Maybe you're still in it to win it! Haha

Neat story pl. I'd probably faint!

Cb, when are you testing again?

Hey there!

Well my temps dropped a teeny bit but ive had very disturbed sleep these last 2 dsys, courtesy of Riley lol!

Feeling really achey like periods coming, its all in my butt cheeks lol but if it not arrive tomorrow, il be re peeing then..

Feeling quite hormonal today aswell which is very unlike me, probs as im tired zzzzzZ

CB FX to you!! Hope this is it for you!

Gigs: Since I don't use opks, or temping I can only assume that o was around Cd 15. right now I am CD32.
Beside the old blood I found "up there" with a tissue check yesterday morning, nothing! Spotting has NEVER been me.
Right now, I can only assume that the witch is playing a real bad game with me, or that o was a lot later then I thought this whole time.
Edit: boobs are starting to feel uncomfortable/hurt. I am hopeful everything is just late...

When will you retest Pacific??

Uhhh got my period this afternoon, been cramping & achey legs & butt all day, i knew it was in the post.. :( silly really to think that i couldve been from one time the dsy before ovulation, we hadnt jigged in over a wk & i keep forgetting im one tube & ovary less, gonna take alot more jigging i think! Feel crap uhhh!!!

Sorry the witch got you CB :hugs: I really thought this would be your month...

I probably won't retest until friday morning if the witch still hasn't shown. I only have cheapies left. Yesterdays test was still BFN so want to give it as much time as I can while staying sane.

My boobs hurt pretty good today... I am 50/50 in saying that's a sign for AF or a pregnancy sign (but then have yesterdays memory of the BFN pop up in my head so am doubtful but hopeful)

Darn it cb! I was so hopeful, especially after that super squinter.

Looks like the pressure's on PL! :haha:

And hey, you never showed me your new egg basket! I wanna seeeee

We got 11 eggs today :dance:new record!

No pressure at all.. Gigs, someone around here better be pregnant soon ;)

I'll take a picture of the basket when I get home tonight and post the picture tomorrow morning. LOL.
I only liked it because the mesh was small enough that the quail eggs can be transported in it too. Our chickens are just quitting for the winter, quails still pop them out like no ones business and the few ducks that are laying are doing as expected. And the turkey still lays every other day too, she's a bonus.

Hahaa noooo pressure at all Pacific lol!! Really hope its your month though, someone needs to get a dbl lined test now haha!!

I really thought it was poss my month but hey ho.. In a weird way im more relieved on some level, no more stressy am i or arent i.. CD1 & i can relax for a week or so :) ive had a glass if wine & im doing fine haha!

Gigs, i bet you & J start to ovulate around the same time this cycle, oooh 11 eggs! Well fine chooks!! :thumbup:

Pacific - i dunno why but never really think that Turkeys lay eggs? Lol! They are crimbo birds to me, although not a huuuge fan of Turkey, find it quite dry..

Is anyone doing anything spookylicious for Halloween?

Going to a friends place for a couples night Friday (the hostess is ~11 weeks pregnant, I've known since the moment her period was late, LOL) but no plans for Saturday. We are far enough out in the country that we won't even be expecting any kids again.

Gosh, my boobs hurt today....

I would also like to see some test! Especially a positive one! I hate that I've been so busy working I haven't had time for his wonderful site.

As for Halloween our plans right now are to order a pizza and watch movies. We've been so busy every weekend I'm exhausted. Plus hubs has been house sitting in our home town (an hour away) for two weeks so I miss him. I've only seen him on weekends. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->