General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Also,

Sorry about that witch Cb

Hopefully your boob pain is a good sign pacific!

hi! im Cat and my SO and i have been using pull out method since last month but it failed us. that pregnancy was a chemical though. he does want another but im on the fence about being on the same page. he just basically wont use a condom and i have this strong feeling that this cycle ill be knocked up again. ill be ovulating next week and my last two bfps were early. the first was 8 dpo, the second was 7 dpo. so the earliest i can start testing is 13th of november but i really want to wait until missed af.

Hi Cat! Welcome to our group :)

How old is your little one?

Personally, I do not like the pull out method, actually I hate it when DH does that. LOL, sorry TMI. But there are people that have used that method effectively for a long time until that one cycle where you go "did DH pull out quick enough? Did he put it back in too quick?" It also comes down to how much control your guy has when he's getting that close..

:hugs: FX you both will be on the same page when the time comes.

Hi cat!

Welcome to our crazy group. Hubs and I have never used the pullout on account of the fact he hates it. Lol mine also refuses to use a condom so birth control has been my responsibility. But we haven't use any in a long time as we were ttc but now we're happily expecting!

Where in the world is J? Has she forgotten about us? Lol I want to know how things are with her man.

Hi Cat! Welcome to our group :)

How old is your little one?

Personally, I do not like the pull out method, actually I hate it when DH does that. LOL, sorry TMI. But there are people that have used that method effectively for a long time until that one cycle where you go "did DH pull out quick enough? Did he put it back in too quick?" It also comes down to how much control your guy has when he's getting that close..

:hugs: FX you both will be on the same page when the time comes.
heey. shes 5 months. she will be 6 months on nov 7th. i totally know where yur coming from. im not a big fan of pull n pray but the only thing we r on the same page about is that if i get pregnant again using this method then its meant to be

Hi cat!

Welcome to our crazy group. Hubs and I have never used the pullout on account of the fact he hates it. Lol mine also refuses to use a condom so birth control has been my responsibility. But we haven't use any in a long time as we were ttc but now we're happily expecting!
oh congrats!! i never took my pill on time and i told him i kept missing it but it didnt really make a difference to him so i stopped taking the mini pill.

Hi cat! Welcome!

Hmm...methinks he may be sneaky sneaking some soldiers in there...so how are you feeling about a small age gap between kids?

Mrs, only 2 days!!! Can't wait for your appointment!

Just had some bleeding. Of course I freaked so hubs is now on his way home from work. Idk what to think but I'm really freaking out.

Green- are you just spotting? I had spotting up until 12 weeks, and it was red. Try not to worry (easier said than done I know) but as long as it's light and contains no clots, or no cramps, it's probably just implantation bleeding. :hugs:

Jlm- I miss you!!!

Red or brown? I spotted late in my pregnancy, about 2 days. It was brown but enough for a pad...that was somewhere in the 6-7 week range. Obviously all was well :thumbup:

Just finished at the doctors. Everything is normal and the cause of the bleeding is unknown. But we got to see our little slug and it's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I still have my appointment for Friday to follow up. But in the meantime you can see the pic they have us tonight.

Ps. According to this scan I'm only 6 weeks not 7.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi cat! Welcome!

Hmm...methinks he may be sneaky sneaking some soldiers in there...so how are you feeling about a small age gap between kids?

Mrs, only 2 days!!! Can't wait for your appointment!
i absolutely believe this. last night he texted me (sorry tmi) "can i come inside u?" so im certain that he knows his sneaky fake pull outs im onto.. so hes just going straight in lol at least he had courtesy to ask but i doubt thats gonna stop him from pulling out late if at all now.
im actually on another site most of the time and a woman there with lots of kids always says its alot easier and more fun with them close together. HAHA omg nice try ;D strangers are trying to convince me as well

Just finished at the doctors. Everything is normal and the cause of the bleeding is unknown. But we got to see our little slug and it's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. I still have my appointment for Friday to follow up. But in the meantime you can see the pic they have us tonight.

Ps. According to this scan I'm only 6 weeks not 7.
dont know if this puts yu at ease since it regards my 34th wk along but i had a whole week and a half of red bleeding and clots but baby was absolutely healthy and untouched. after monitoring and frequent trips to the L&D, it was coming from my cervix dilation the entire time. i still carried to term which was awesome. so sometimes the bleeding can come from the engorged parts of the female anatomy and itll be fine. i hope thats the case for you and that everything is A-OK!

Mrs <3 yay for no major issues! Was "slug" moving? I can't remember how much they move at this stage... Did you get to see a heart beat?

Cat, maybe you can use some spermacide or the contraceptive film? I wasn't really ready for #2 until my son was a few months past 3 years old lol

Mrs <3 yay for no major issues! Was "slug" moving? I can't remember how much they move at this stage... Did you get to see a heart beat?

Cat, maybe you can use some spermacide or the contraceptive film? I wasn't really ready for #2 until my son was a few months past 3 years old lol
i actually asked him to buy some spermacide but he said the reviews on it were bad and he didnt like it or want to use it because of that. hes the one with the money so i cant buy it myself! i failed to convince him to use any kind of protection but pull out hes agreed to.

Hey there & welcome Catiren ;)

You will love this thread, its all very tmi but we dont care haha!

ohhh mrs G glad all looks ok in there! What times your official apt tomorrow?

Pacific, im dying for you to retest tomorrow haha!! Yay!!

We wont be doing anything for Halloween, il probs have some wine seeing as im on period now heh heh., silver linings!

Wonder where J's disapeared too? Hmm..

Just for fun, i typed in google 'General chatter pull out method' and whats the first link on the top if Google page, this very link to our chat thread hahaa!! Love it!

Many eggs today giggs?

Giggle, I remembered to take a picture after I was just about done putting eggs away, LOL It's probably a little too small if you get lots of eggs every day, but the mesh is small enough for the quail eggs, which is why I bought it.

[URL=https://s25.photobucket.com/user/Irisimus/media/IMG_20151029_061442.jpg.html][IMG]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c83/Irisimus/IMG_20151029_061442.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

CD33 for me.. still no AF. Definitly using a pee stick if AF still hasn't shown tomorrow. I did go back and count the days (correctly!) on the calendar last night to see if I ever went to CD33, that's a first all year. CD 31: yes, lots. CD32: once all year.
We are into uncharted territory with CD33 now.

Ahhh look at your cute egg basket hehe!! Oh i bet af doesnt arrive ;) heheee good luckers missus

Yay for wine drinking CB! I have been drinking Clamato juice.. it's not quite the same as a Caesar but close (I got lazy and didn't even add the spices to the juice).

Mrs: Glad everything was well with the scan. Slug looks very comfy!

J: give the pickle a break and talk to us?

CB: funny but we are one of the longer running chat threats at the moment.

Cat: there are a number of different spermicide out there, did he research them all? And yes, they are bad for you .... if you are a sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    coco.g
    Back
    monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
    <-- Admiral -->