General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Gotta love the irony!

Great job on the weight loss by the way!

Well more spotting earlier.. Hope it's not af. Check again in an hour to see if it continues. :(

Morning girlies

Oooh il be avidly watching this thread this afternoon for your testing updates Pacific hehe!

Yeah, im quite interested in science stuff (geek Lol) i did a Vitamin D study with Tiley so thought id see what else was going on this time around, i dont eat lots of sugar really but sugars are found in most food whether its added or via carbs etc :) plus, i hate taking those those pg vits, the tablets are bloody massive, was so glad when i run out of them & could finally start taking the supplement drinks ha ha!! Its yuk though, no flavour at all but its weird, almost chalkyish, glass of juice straight after ha ha!

Heres the link (if it works) just for geeky intrest ha!

https://www.mrc.soton.ac.uk/web2/co...egnancy-to-improve-offspring-outcomes-nipper/

So... the spotting that started late yesterday afternoon was the precursor to AF. :( So do I mark it down as CD2 or CD1 today?
I had a feeling this month wouldn't be it, too much stress. I think that's why AF is 2 days late too. Stress pushed things back or didn't let it happen.

:( so sorry pl :( i'd personally mark today as 2 so i can feel one day ahead, haha

So then...we'll all get it together this month, right? ;)

J, what's the status on pickle? Any ttc talk yet?

Yepp, but since bleeding technically started yesterday, today would be CD2, right? ;)

As for o, I am predicting at least a 31 day cycle.. cycles seem to be getting longer. :growlmad:And I need to convince hubby to be cold. He's been wearing his long johns (aka warm underwear) already so probably not helping the swimmers. Guess we need to talk...

Yepp, we'll all be testing one after another. LOL

Alright, I was honest with the new ticker... I have plenty of time to buy more opks. 17 days to go. Ugh.

Ah sorry pacific really thought it was ib, i agree with gigs, cd2 & its less dsys until ovulation ha ha!! Im cd3 already! 9-10 days still O time hehe! Mrs G what times your scan midwife apt today? :)

It's in a little less than an hour. :) I'm pretty excited but super worried at the same time.

Oh how exciting :) it will all be fine Mrs G, try to relax & enjoy! We'll be awaiting updates yay!

Mrs, we need something from you! LOL picture of the scan or a pee stick, LOL.

Hopefully not nearly as much stress for me this month, although I have no doubts that they aren't talking about lay off's again. My job is affected by the oil...Should know in the next week or two if I will continue to have a job.

Hope it doesn't come to that PL :/

Good luck at your appointment mrs!and i agree with PL, we need a new photo!

I should know before the end of next week... more likely by wednesday.

Here's the pic from today's appointment! They officially said I'm 6weeks 2 days. So new due date of June 22. Glad that little slug grew from the other day. But the doc was super fast and didn't really show us the heart beat. Oh well. No more appointments until nov 30!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
Awwww look at the lil bean in there, bobbin about :) its lovely, congrats again :flower: November date will fly around quickly Mrs G

Im watching Harry P half blood prince at the moment & a glass of Rosé yum yum!!

Awwww <3 squishy little Z!

Yup, it's Z now to me, because of that Z on the photo lol

Cb, that sounds amazing. I really want to watch harry potter!

It always seems like an age between your period starting and O time, my sympathies xoxox

I usually ovulate on CD26 and have long cycles which sucks balls.

Hi mints, i always used to have long cycles aswell, ovulating around cd22/23 uhhh but since having my son its like its jump started it into shorter cycles, im sure theres natural remedies to try & shorten cycles so you ovulate earlier, ive seen some things on some other posts.. Im going to get a Google link for you if i can find one :)

Gigs im such a harry p geek hahaa!! On Sky satelite movies at the moment its playing all if the Harry P films.. Ahhhh heaven ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->