General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

I found a link, check these out Mints :)

https://www.findhomeremedy.com/herbal-remedies-for-ovulation/

Theres some goodies on here, hell, i think im gonna get some evening primrose oil capsules for cm, mines always a bit pants!!

Interesting! I wonder if EPO helped break my waters when i had Des. I took it and had a pedicure in the same day (both suggestions from mom friends who swore by them). Water broke about 1pm the following day.

Mint-
I took black cohosh to help me ovulate. I didn't have a long cycle but I wasn't ovulating until about 5 days before my period which wasn't enough time for implantation and what not. So I took black cohosh. I ovulated early actually I'm almost 100% sure I ovulated twice based on my due date. It makes you ovulate around CD13-15 which would help your cycle length. But hey worked for me the first cycle!

Yeah epo is excellent for hormones esp pms etcso i defthink it helps with labour inducing & ovulation! I just purchased some hehe!

I used to work in Holland & Barret health & diet store years ago & we sold loads of epo, black cohosh & wild yam root extract, all aiding in pms, ttc & menopausal, women used to swear by them!

Mrs G: that looks like a wonderful healthy bean!! Your next scan is ONLY a month away, time will fly. We are counting down 119 days until we move..

EPO you say, I'll have to look into that. LOL At this point I have no idea if I even ovulate... but I just about have DH convinced not to wear his long johns for the month of November. Expecting snow any day now and by January our daytime high will be -15C to -25C, so very cold so I can't ask him to go without as soon as I put mine on. haha

I know mom needed help conceiving each time, the older brother took 3 cycles and I was on the first cylce of hormone shots. Somehow I am sure fertility problems are hereditary, right?

Pacific, will it be as Cold when you move to your new abode??

My mum had no probs concieving me or my 2 sisters yet my older sister had to have Clomid & pcos, but then baby no2,3&4 (diff father to No1) she fell pg straight away infact 2-3 were woopsies lol! My younger sister has pcos aswell, shes on the Pill with fiancé but im sure she may need a lil help, then theres me.. No ussues apart from me having a tube removed but ovulating just fine, & my ectopic was conceived on my Pill.. its weird! I think every girl is diff :)

Interesting, this month I plan to use opks, just to see if I O according to those pee sticks. Temping would probably be more correct but I feel like that would add stress.

As for our move: By far better temperatures! Right away, we'll be looking at a 30 degree Celsius deference in March, maybe more! We are moving onto one of the smaller islands off of Vancouver Island. So right on the pacific. They get snow once or twice a year and lasts maybe a day.

The best part: the island only has a population of 3500 people, yet there is a midwife on the island!!

I still have a pack of 5opk's left from last cycle but i get pains & allsorts when ovulating so hoping i can get more jigging with SO in this cycle! Days leading upto ov'ing.. I cant believe im back to temp taking again though haha, i said i wasnt going to do that this time but i cant help it, i know it'll happen when the bodies ready but i really want a Sunmer sprog again Lol

Oohhh i bet you cant wait to move Pacific! Mega bonus that theres a midwife there aswell :thumbup:

I just want to be in my ovulation week already so i can get started already ha ha!

I know how you feel cb! Cd13 here an still no ov signs :coffee: <---- i've been using this emoji more than usual lol

Guess this is going to be a long cycle. Either that or my o pain will just hit me the day of. OR i'll really get bamboozled and have no pains, which happens, like, once every two years. Let's hope it's not that....then i'll really be confused on dpo's!

I feel like it should be happenning soon though...i feel so much more relaxed this cycle.

Cb, i don't think you'll have much trouble "falling"! Sounds like you come from a very fertile family :thumbup:

Pl i'm so excited for you. Moving is such an adventure! It sucks to move all the stuff but once you're done...it's sooo nice to change things up. How long to you plan to stay there?

I know how you feel cb! Cd13 here an still no ov signs :coffee: <---- i've been using this emoji more than usual lol

Guess this is going to be a long cycle. Either that or my o pain will just hit me the day of. OR i'll really get bamboozled and have no pains, which happens, like, once every two years. Let's hope it's not that....then i'll really be confused on dpo's!

I feel like it should be happenning soon though...i feel so much more relaxed this cycle.

Cb, i don't think you'll have much trouble "falling"! Sounds like you come from a very fertile family :thumbup:

Pl i'm so excited for you. Moving is such an adventure! It sucks to move all the stuff but once you're done...it's sooo nice to change things up. How long to you plan to stay there?

Haha i love that emoticon :coffee: yup any day now tra la la la Lol!

Last cycle my ov pains didnt start i think until
Cd13 which is 2 days later than usual & then was bombarded ha im sure yours will happen shortly hun!

I always chuckle when i type 'falling or fell' pregnant :haha:

Have been sooooo bored today! Riley had a 20 min meltdown about a book apparently??! Lol! Then i found him passed out on his bed cuddled upto his teddies awww

Hi mints, i always used to have long cycles aswell, ovulating around cd22/23 uhhh but since having my son its like its jump started it into shorter cycles, im sure theres natural remedies to try & shorten cycles so you ovulate earlier, ive seen some things on some other posts.. Im going to get a Google link for you if i can find one :)

Gigs im such a harry p geek hahaa!! On Sky satelite movies at the moment its playing all if the Harry P films.. Ahhhh heaven ha ha

Aww that's so kind of you! It has shortened from how it was before I had kids, used to be about 90 days long bleh.

I thought I was about 10dpo but my cervix and cm say otherwise, they are both showing high fertility signs, so maybe an even longer than usual cycle this time...yay...not

Have you peed on any opk sticks to see if any lh surge is on the horizon? What kind of cm have you got at the moment..? I never have checked my cervix, well i have but always feels the same & not sure what im feeling if that makes sense Lol

Thanks for the positivity Cb! I thought it was finally happening...but nope lol; i'm getting the feeling that it'll start int he next day or two, or i'm totally wrong haha...but we'll see!

Mint, did you mean to say a SHORT cycle? Maybe you're ov'ing on day 10?

Morning ladies!

Giggle, you are just about to o, right?

As for me: AF decided to leave early. WTF??? She's always here for 6 days, always, there has never been an exception. Never!!!:shrug:
I am just about to call the spotting I had 2 days before AF showed as CD1, so then I'd be CD6 now and AF would have been here for a normal 5/6 days, if that makes sense. LOL
I am starting to get real pissy with my hormones and body. This cycle is already off to being weird. Bleeding was never strong either.

Wow pl, that sounds so frustrating!i swear our bodies know when we're overly observant due to ttc and they mess with us!

I should be o'ing soon, but no real signs of it being on the way :( we've been bd'ing every other day anyway but i'm so afraid we're going to miss it somehow. Today is cd14...looking back 4 month i o'd on cd 15, 20, 17, and 14 i think...so i'm hoping it'll happen within the next 3 days. I'm sooo tempted to pick up opk's but i don't want to waste the money (yes i do but i won't).

It is so frustrating, on the other hand I know i am not alone...

Since this cycle is off to a wrong start I think I am going to see if DH is up to BDing every to every other day from now until AF arrives.
In other news: DH was doing the laundry yesterday (in other words, he loads the washer and dryer, then dumps the clean laundry onto our bed and I get to put it away before going to bed) so I fished out 2 pairs of long underwear and hid them... :blush:

It's snowing today.. first daytime snowfall of the season. I feel bad for him, but hope he didn't start looking for another pair. HAHA

Lol that's funny Pl. Also my periods were always 3 days but the month I got preggo it was only 2! So maybe it's like good luck lol

Hi all...I am still slacker ass status:blush:
Gah Halloween was a bust, Bday was a bust, and just finished lomgest spotting evvvvver ugh luke 12 days WTH
Otherwise trying to recoop from kid crud germs....ugh

Hey ya'll

Urhhh child bugs are evil, but hope your are good & on the mend J, hopefully be your ov'ing time of month yey!

My cycles being weird aswell, im on cd6 now, last 2 days ive had the brown spotting but keep getting random achey cramps like when your on your period?? Nevervget that & it hurts lol!! Bloody bod & ive erupted in 3 mountains on my chin urhhhhh no amt of make up covered those bad boys today!! :(

Pacific, if men having really warm balls :haha: does that do something to there swimmers? Can he not wear them outdoors & then cool them off indoors do to speak Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->