General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

J glad you checked in! Hope you feel better soon. I'm avoiding people who sneeze or caugh like the plague. Haha

Oh and as for me- nothing really going on here. Yesterday I had the slightest pink on the T.P when I went to the bathroom. It was honestly so light I wouldn't have noticed if I wasn't looking. My weekend was super low key but we have lots did rain today which makes me super tired. Lol

Thats the best way Mrs G haha! Plus, you cant take any pain killers really when your pg so you gotta fight it all cold turkey bluueghhh!

Spotting is so common in early pg when you think really once your preggers it all should stop! Rainy weather always makes me feel depressed as you can never go out & do anything, we've had tons of Fog on/off all day, container movements onto our trains came to a halt this morning because it was so bad :-/

I don't mind the rain as long as I don't have to drive much in it. But it just makes me sleepy. Fog on the other hand sucks! I can't stand it.

Ya spotting is I'm just on watch to make sure nothing happens. Basically take it extra easy and really make sure you don't do what you're not supposed to, like taking medications or drinking caffeine.

Yeah try not to stress about it though as it'll start driving you nuts hun, lotsa feet up & warms baths :) ahhh id love a swim in the tub, we dont have a Bath tub :( only shower.. Pfft!!

I hate driving in rain aswell! Constant need for AirCon to clear the windows grr!

Not stressing! I'm actually doing really good so far. Lol

When did you all tell people with your previous pregnancies?

Mrs G: I wouldn't worry about the spotting, unless it gets worse.
As for telling people, we'd wait until 12 weeks to tell people.

J: glad you checked in, kid bugs are nasty. Hope you feel better soon. You didn't mention pickle, all is well?

CB: I love the rain, or a good wind storm. Put on some good rain gear and head for a walk with the dog. Hardly anyone else will be out there, so you have all the trails to yourself (and the dog). I love it. With good rain gear, I'll be out there for an hour or two.
We've had a light snow fall all day, didn't stick yet, but it made everything all muddy. I used to love the snow, it took me 3 winters in this province to say "I am over it"... What my 24 previous winters didn't do, this province did in 3, and it makes me sad. So happy to move in 117 days.

Ya I'm doing okay. The only hard part is no sex! We can't have sex for two weeks after any bleeding or cramping. So every time I spot it get cramps the two weeks starts over. Today is day 1 again! Lol

Pl, love your count down! Maybe you need a new ticker haha. I used to love snow, then i hated it because my damn job never closed even in terrible snow (and then i'd still have to work from home). The lack of snow days made it less exciting. Now i'm back to liking it because i'm home anyway and hubs gets off work :thumbup:

J, we need details! Why the busted days? What are you sick with?

Mrs, i told people at 8 weeks because i had an early ultrasound and was told all looked good.

And i love "bad weather". Not such a fan of heavy rain, but i LOVE overcast on a mild day...also going running in light rain is regenerative to the soul lol

We had two scans, 6 weeks and 6 weeks 2 days. Everything was fine. Next appointment is nov 30th at 10 week 5 days. Won't necessarily get a scan though, we originally wanted to tell people on thanksgiving (nov 26) with originally due date that would put us right past 11 weeks. But now since due date has changed I'm a little nervous but hubs really wants to. I'm so irritated that the next appointment is days after thanksgiving. So I'm trying to figure out what to do! Lol

Yeah, it's a big countdown, hoping it won't make the wait seem endlessly long since there is nothing to look forward to in the mean time (like in pregnancy where there are ultra sounds in between). You are right, I need a ticker, right now it's all in the head. LOL I text it to hubby each morning when he gets to work.

Mrs. that is terrible about the sex... Sorry. Hopefully the doc just said no to the vanilla option?

Can you switch it to a day or two before? I think when to tell people is a very personal choice. Do it when the time feels right :thumbup:

They won't let me switch I tried. They said "you have to be 10 weeks and 5 days" so I whined to hubs since the docs don't care lol
I think we're going to tell as long as everything is fine until then. But I've even thought about a private scan. How crazy is that? I'm pretty sure I'm just overthinking it all.

Maybe you could invest in a doppler? Although i'm not sure how useful it'd be at 10 weeks...

I really wanted to get a doppler & my midwife said its a personal choice but she advised against it, only babys heart rates vary all the time from one day to the next slightly higher/lower & it can cause panic & alarm when theres no need.. I kinda see that now looking back

We told immediate family around 6 weeks & then just before my 12wk scan for everyone else as i was so excited & work started wondering why i switched to de caff tea & why i was eating banana chips & apricots all the time Lol

Lol! Well then you'll just have to be patient ;)

My cm is finally changing to watery :dance: i hopped on that pogo stick this morning :winkwink: hope we catch this month! I think i'm starting to get slight pains in my right ovary but it's hard to tell. That right ovary of mine is an over achiever! I ov'ed out of the left last month, but the two month prior were right. I can't be certain but i think Des was a right sided egg, if i remember correctly...

Anywho, hoping i'll ovulate in the next day or so!

I'd have to tell my direct supervisor fairly soon. My desk is situated near the shop, so I still get to smell fumes, etc on occasion. I'd want to move my desk.

Gigs, FX!! Lots of pogo stick usage for you!!

Yay for inpending ovulation Gigs hehe! Get you ride on girl :) Jig until your cm dries up & then ya covered woop!!

Ive (not us Lol) decided that we will be doing a 7 day challenge starting from CD10! Sex every day up until CD17 if possible.. We'll see how that pans out hahaa! I'l raise the subject this evening & get him on board hehe!!

Im getting some good vibes this month ladies!

J, hows the pickle? Hope you & new boy are doing ok ;-)

Nice plan CB!

I discovered DH was wearing yet another pair of long johns yesterday but forgot to hide them this morning.. Ooops.
My plan is to bd every to every other day from now until AF arrives. LOL Since I have no idea when o actually happens, if at all. Gosh, that will be a lot of bding.. and a big challenge!

Hahaa pacific we will both strive to hump almost every day then, my goodness we will be foooooked lol - no pun intended :rofl:

Why are long johns not good then? Im sure ive heard about it before but just wondered.. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->