General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Having sex every day/ every other is exhausting! We did last month every other. Before we were just doing around o time. Good luck ladies! Lol

Exhausting indeed.. Im not up for that lol but i will strive to do my best haha! But you got your BFP that cycle Mrs G so it does pay to be active hehe

Exhausting for sure, but then I can't say we missed o... We'll see how I do with the challenge. LOL
We didn't bd last night.

Haha keep us updated ladies! For me even when i didn't want to I made myself and once it starts to get fun you forget you didn't want to. Lol

Still sick here,,, totally missed O, and haven seen the pickle man in over a week
Due to him working ALOT more to cover all the holiday spending etc
I literally skipped SO many days this month's chart, and since I spotted most the month- Ugh just checked I'm on day 24 of a 26day cycle....Joy
:coffee:

Still sick here,,, totally missed O, and haven seen the pickle man in over a week
Due to him working ALOT more to cover all the holiday spending etc
I literally skipped SO many days this month's chart, and since I spotted most the month- Ugh just checked I'm on day 24 of a 26day cycle....Joy
:coffee:

Glad we have you back! Sorry you've been sick :hugs:

J, that's how my periods are every month. I also spotted until cd12 this time, and am shaping up to have a 27 or 28 day cycle. That's why i'm considering a partial hysterectomy! Such a pain!

And while i'm bitching...I'M PISSED. should be o'ing today, maybe tomorrow, and i'm almost certainly coming down with a cold or something :cry: will that effect conception? I'm so upset.

Sorry about being sick J, hope you feel better soon.

Gigs, FX on NOT getting sick. Garlic, honey and lemon are my home remedies.

My spotting came back yesterday afternoon, so AF took a day away from her visit.. This cycle is so off already.

Pissed annoyed or pissed Drunk lol.. Bless ya gigs, im sure it'll happen in next couple of days, if anything i think feeling poorly will increase chances of implanting as the body naturally fights to stop implanting & conception so when the bods feeling a bit run downits probs in your favour as such if that makes sense?

J did you actually ov through all your spotting then.. I wonder if your cycle will be longer this month due to the long randonm bleeding?

Hehe love your moving house ticker Pacific ;)

I have never spotted so long after AF, which is usually 5 days total:shrug:
I only did one $store opk on cd13, which is,y usual O day, but it was so Neg there was barely a 2nd line. Then got busy, and sick, and son is here so I gave up temping at all cuz last time MrPickle and I met it LITERALLY was netflix and chill, no action
Then at that point having missed the timeframe for O I kinda got lazy and threw in the towel. Good thing is if I am lucky all that daily spotting held O off.
Worst part is I am all kinds of off task...so I truly have NO idea where I am or when I will O next.
FF says today is cd24, and the old bat is due cd26....NOT amused at the idea, but at least I will have a chance to get my act together lol

Uhh so another period is due again then.. Ohh nightmare! But if so, least you can be cd1 from scratch so to speak J.. Get yaself better & hopefully Mr Pickle will have some time off from work to rendezvous ;)

I bet you haven't o'd yet J. But it would be nice to start over kinda like CB said.

I agree, new month, fresh start... sorry J. Hope the pickle is up to ttc with you?

Yea he's on board for NTNP, as he doesn't need the added stress.
So basically I will do all the charting and monitoring from behind the scenes but turn :sex: into work with a set sched.
I just had the pleasure of DS running crazy all over the house the last couple hours...which I wasn't appreciating since I'm still feeling bad
Well just when I got him settled down...he passes horrible gas:sick:
Once again I have to give the lecture about bad manners....
Then he says Oh man I hope that was just a pass gas and not an accident..:huh:
Of course ... a mess.
I finally checked my cp/cm High, med texture, and def closed??
Looks like AF may be delayed. I don't get pms as a hint so can't go by that.
Def going back to temping tomoro.

Woohoo! J does that mean you'll be properly joining us for all this ttc malarky?! Yay!

Pl, i also love your ticker ^_^

No ov yet here :/ definitely sick though. Hoping it doesn't screw everything up...cp is firm and high, cm back to creamy...thinking my ov is being delayed. Sigh.

Yea involved but lost as hell where I am lol. Gotta get back temping ugh I'm exhausted

Oh yay ntnp is great hehee! So glad hes on board.. ;)

Maybe you having a slightly longer cycle Gigs?:shrug: last month i got to watery cm but never stretchy & then it went back to creamy sticky & thsts when i ov'd hmm. Do you get ewcm most cycles aswell?

I only checked last cycle since we didn't officially start to ttc until then, and i didn't see any ewcm last month. But i woke up this morning to more watery cm and my cp was high and soft and open, so i jumped on it again :winkwink: hoping it actually will happen now! Today is cd16. A 28 or 29 day cycle isn't unheard of for me if i o'v today or tomorrow.

J i'm so excited for you!

Cb, time is flying! You're already almost in your fertile window again!

J, that is good news about Mr. Pickle! So happy for you :)

Gigs, so you are officially in the 2WW, will you test early?

I thought that ticker was cute, can't wait for it to be over though, haha!

Spotting here has stopped again, so DH and I BD last night. He seems to be on board for every to every other night. Might have to give out some massages to butter him up. He's been having back muscle pains for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->