General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Morning ladies!

I feel a lot like death today. But had two meetings so I'm in the office struggling. I'm nauseous and have cramps I think. I don't really know anymore because gas has started to feel a whole lot like cramps. But it's not exactly that either. Just a weird feeling that makes me not feel good.
Back massages are the same in our house but only when he gives me one.

Glad you're ntnp J! Since it's something you really want and is important to you. And us so we can look at your test.

Im sure everythings all good Mrs G, right up until i was three months or so i had random aches, twinges, pingey feelings, its all the stretching in there :) hiping your nausea passes quickly though ..

Hope you caught that egg Gigs hehe keep hoping on to cover yaself lol! I think SO is feeling fruitful this eve, just got home from work & hes buyed me Wine Lol

^i second that! I need more tests to squint at!

No, i'm not officially in the tww...i don't think. Still waiting for my O pain to hit, and it hasn't. Going exclusively off cm and cp today may have been the day, but the lack of ovary pain is extremely unusual.

Now...if someone could drug my son so i could get some sleep, that'd be great :thumbup: i'm feeling like a zombie...and this kid, who slept poorly last night, is full of beans and is being a defiant jerk so i was hopin so much for a nap. He's in his room yelling quotes from some show, keeping himself awake. Grrrrr

So we all know I had a lot of long spotting and I have NO idea where I am O-wise or AF ( due tomoro)
So the temp I am SURE is off due to bad sleep, Son flopping all around, and I woke many times but.... Cervix is pretty soft, and open but thats usual a day off :witch:

took my only opk just because I wanted to poas lol and Oh my:shock:
OPKcd25-2.jpg

OPKcd25-1Neg.jpg

Wow, that test looks about positive! Is it possible it's just a pre af surge? I think i read somewhere that's a thing...

I think either way you require pickle juice :thumbup:

I'm just praying the egg hasn't hatched- just yet, no idea if that is the start or end of surge...
Definitely trying to visit the Pickle lol...hope hes in a VERY good mood lol:winkwink:

I have never really done opks preAF so hope it's the real deal

J, I second that motion, you need pickle juice!!

Back massages make me all tired and relaxed. If we want to give each other one, I have to start by giving one first.. or else he's lost all chances.

I have used OPKs all the way to aunt flow. Ok maybe I used them as alternatives to hpt. Since they pick up the hcg hormone and I had a couple left over. For science right?

Anyway I've never gotten anything that close to positive before AF! Go get the pickle J.

You are right MrsG...trying to confirm operation Pickle Poke:flasher: but SO can't use his phone at work- his boss is an ass.
I think I recall using an opk once right before AF just out of boredom, and to see how positive a surge there was since so many ladies see something before AF. I got 2 lines but seriously the test line was SUPER faint.
I just dug thru over a weeks bathroom trash bin (eww) mostly nose blowing:sick:
to retrieve the opk I did cd13 - usual O day.....
Feeling a bit better now...hopeful even. :smug: so I am claiming this opk as +
(if nothing better it makes SOMETHING good on my chart:blush:
Pic below!:happydance: Now let's hope the Hag doesn't show tomoro:growlmad::gun:
OPK cd13 (usual O day) and Todays OPK cd25...wth lol
20151104_155155.jpg

Operation pickle poke :rofl: hahaaa i love it!!

I reckon the longer use of progest cream at end of last cycle has thrown this one right off. That opk is like literally positive J! ;) crazy all our cycles are merging together at the same time almost!

Ive peed on opk's near way after ovulation on approach to
Period & theyve never looked that dark in colour!

Thx CB...just wish I had been better on temping this month,
but hey, if it all works out tonight...I won't care:lol:
Now my MIA oldest son left this morning with a girlfriend, strollllls back in for 5 mins
Next thing I know I get a text saying he is playing soccer:football:
In inconsiderate male child lingo "hey mom - I expect you to pick me up tonight at 830":shock::saywhat:
[-X[-X[-X
Ohhhhh no he DIDN'T!!! Thinking I'm his personal cabbie :bike:AND on Operation Pickle Poke night:flasher:
oh helllll no:ignore:
I told him Sorry I have plans!:sex:

Hahaaa u aint no soccer mom Lol! Cheeky buggers arent they! Pickle plans are far more needed haha! Maybe try & destress Mr Pickle with a neck shoulder massage and then.. Ooh la la ha ha ;) you should start re temping in the morning, do your temps usually stay above a certain temp range after you have ov'd? If they just thinking if after a day or so your temps spring up you'll def know if you ov'd hehe :happydance:

Well, ive had one glass if wine & my eyes are nearly closed uhh tired as! Dont think il be pickling anything this eve .. Maybe tomo morning if we dont get a suprise visitor in the bed at early doors i may get on board ha ha

My temps are all over the place:shrug:
I always see the slow climb, but get occasional shoots up then down.
The progest def made them stay high, but skipping that this go round.
If you click my chart in siggy you can scroll down to last month ( with progest)
I'll attach a few others...
Ya know nothing quite says sexy like a naked woman standing spred eagle to type then doing the Pengin body cast waddle to the shower while the burn build on my upper lip, under arms and Nether region!! :shock: YIKES
I'm trying to go all out...GOTTA RUN NOWWW!!
2010 son BFP
2010BFP.jpg
July and Aug losses this year
FFChart715.jpg
FFChart815.jpg

wooohoooo J! Sounds to me like you got Pickle on board right on time :dance: and I love the operation name...pickle poke...hahahahahhahahaha

cb you're right, we're all ov'ing around the same time. Weird! it'll be kind of fun to be in the tww together! maybe not with exact same dates, but even so...

Still :coffee: on this damn ovulation. I'm so paranoid and scared I'm going to miss it. I've done all I can...but I'm so concerned I haven't had ANY pains yet. just, like, ever so slightly but it's not my ov pain. I know it well, and it hasn't happened yet. wtf. I'm getting frustrated...

Arhh i feel frustrated for you gigs! Maybe you are on a longer cycle? Any chance of some jig jig this evening?? Have you got any opk's? Less than a day after i ovulated my opk was negative again..

Oh for f#@k sake....just finished all my girlie prep and my migraine hit back with a VENGANCE!!!
To top it off...Pickle holder is in a grouchy mood and not getting off for TWO more hours...now I am on hold AND have to tread lightly so he doesn't cancel WTF...Just took some Ibuprofen, a blood pressure pill, and small coffee to see if it's a caffeine headache - I'v skipped coffee several days now:dohh:...

Basically we are all a few days apart, me being the last of us.

Gigs, get on that pogo stick just in case.

J, wishing you the best for operation pickle juice tonight!!! FX!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->