General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:nope: Claire...I have had a really long and stressful day, and have opted to bow out of trying to see Prickly Pickle tonight- not to mention older sons work sched is making it very hard to time meeting again tonight...:sad: Therefore I simply put the ball in his court by msging if he wants to finish our movies tomoro night.
He is still at work and can't really reply until later.
I figure that way he can't feel like I'm being pushy, and hopefully not seeing me for the night - he will get rest- Pull Head from ass :haha:
and give him a chance to MISS me. Especially because his daughter asks all the time if I am coming over:winkwink: let her guilt daddy into feeling bad for being an arse!(insert Donkey here lol).
:coffee:

That's a good plan. Sorry you missed your window though :( hope he feels a little guilty and makes it up to you.

His daughter sounds like a cutie though :) glad you are her are getting along!

Afm...FINALLY think i'm getting proper pains in my right ovary! *pushed on ovary* wait, maybe not. ARRRGGGH this cycle has no end in sight! I know i need to be patient, i'm only cd16... But dang!

:haha: You are getting ttc crazy Gigs hehe
Where did our Dobby disappear to??
I don't even know if she's lurked but def hope all is well

She lurks ;) and I miss her too, but I understand she may need time <3 so i won't harass her...

But YOU, J, get no mercy! Time's a'tickin'! Pickle doesn't hear that tick tock coming from your uterus? :haha: probably because you look so dang young. Anyway, hope everything is better timed next month. How long is your lp?

I love that gig is getting really into it! Not using OPKs can drive you crazy.
J I think having him miss you is perfect!!

I'm feeling a little better. Spotting stopped awhile ago but this pain of uterus expanding is so painful!

:growlmad:
Actually he's really PISSED me off now...I have facebook but RARELY use it.
He however is cracked out on it, and I sent a "good morning" smiley,
later in the afternoon "Hope your day is going well"
and eve the question about - are we going to finish our movie tomoro...
This ASS has literally check into facebook about 5 times in the last hour and half....and has not replied to me at allll.
I'm seriously pissed off- as he is acting like I did something wrong in my opinion.
I'm not sending anything else tonight as it would DEF piss him off lol.
But trust me...he will get the Bitch Wrath come am if he still has not replied.F-ing men.
I'm seriously tempted to go meet donor ...but I am trying to be Rational at this moment grrrrrr:trouble:

Well he finalllly decided to reply that he "just got home":roll:
So I "kind of" waited to reply that I jusst got home and had a long day too:ignore:
Lol seriously...why do men act like their hard days are SOOO much worse than we could have?? pffft
He still hasn't confirmed tomoro night, but I'm not asking again:sulk::finger:
pretty sure I o'd today as ive been really crampy and that usually happens when my cervix moves high in the sky and opens more:growlmad:

Even if he decides to actually give it up- earliest we would do that would be over 24 hrs away- Yet again- this is a reason I prefer to try and make this work than keep using a donor-Live in Penis :rofl:

Def like the leaving the ball in his court & make him miss & chase you abit hehe :) sorry you missed you ov window though :(

Haha gigs you are a ttc cowgirl, ride him baby! Get the egg! Do you randomly have later cycles?

Glad your spotting has eased up Mrs G, the stretching can be ouchy but its all good :)

We miss you Dobby hope you are doing better & we see you soon Mwah!

Yeah, i think i'm cd17 now...not unheard of for me to o this late.i did o on cd20 a couple month ago. I'm just confused that i haven't FELT it yet with all the other signs. Very confusing.

J, i don't knkw what i'd do in your situation either....but i'm the impatient type so.....i'd probably lay it all out their. "It's either you or a donor" type thing. I don't know....

Who knows, maybe he has an insemination fetish LOL

I HAVE EWCM!!! Ok i'm irrationally excited about this :haha: we didn't dtd this morning though, but that's ok because if we had i wouldn't have seen the ewcm (or disregarded it as his pickle juice :haha: )

Maybe this means i'll FINALLY ovulate soon! And i miscalculated, I'm cd18 today, not 17. Ok...happy sexin' and ov'ing vibes ladies!

HAHAA!!! Yay!!! Get in some more loving baby!! I bet this is your month Gigs, lotsa baby dancing these past few days woop!! hehe!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know it looks like I'm having a mc. Doc appointment to confirm but there's no doubt.

Oh noooo.. Mrs G.. Im so sorry, lots hugs & love :hugs: Have your pains & spotting got lots more?

:shock: Oh noooo! MrsG!! omg ....I am so so sorry:sad1:

Gigs Excellent news lady- jump on him later today!

AFM - I am so fricking stressed and aggravated to miss my this cycle by 1 day bcuz SO couldn't stick to what he said, and NOW he has yet to reply STILL to ystrdys question I can come over tonight and hang with him and his daughter:growlmad:
Seriously, it's a simple yes/no...I sent him and ultimatum:gun:
I told him I'm not trying to bug you but if you don't want to be in a relationship Let me know and I will stop bugging you.
I'm over it seriously. I realize he literally has 14-16 hour work days mon-fri, but WTF:growlmad: If you have time in the morning to post shit on facebook in the morning and evening- then you can F*@king answer the simple question.
I don't even care if he wants to end it at this point bcuz he has been such an ass the last cpl days, but I feel so so bad for his daughter, as she asked me the other night if I will be at her bday party next week and I told her "Of Course!"
I even have her gifts and all...When I DON'T show I'm sure He will tell her some BS about me bailing- and that pisses me off even more.:hissy:

Will see how it goes, cuz I am NOT gonna let him smear her image of me.
I think she got so attached bcuz her mom is gone:sad1:
F him ... if we break up, I know he leaves his car unlocked, I'll fricking leave her gift in there - or have his brother give it to her:thumbup:

I'm crampy as hell, cervix is moving again, firm and closing up...this day is sucking ass so far

Ah J that sucks! But i think an ultimatum is def needed though! hopefully it will be an answer that doesnt end everything for the both of you.. I think you need Wine tonight! :thumbup:

Lol mom is nagging:jo:
man isn't talking:sulk:
I'm in a nasty wicked mood:devil:...super crampy
Claire, screw :wine: I need a bottle of cheap ass Tequila:drunk:

Annnnnd f me ...apparently instead of trying to contact my SO
I should just check his friggin facebook page to find out he is not my SO as of 14 hrs ago...WTF!?

He [posted : for those trying to be in his business, he is single and has been single for a long time, and is not seeing anyone really

OK yay, I am officially single, sent him a mega F off and other pleasantries message
wished him well :finger:

annnnd am setting up some non BD :sex: for later tonight cuz I do have a regular standby:winkwink:

Ugh, well I am on to look for a donor that is closer so we can BD like monkeys next month :rofl:
This time I won't get distracting with DATING :coffee:

Mrs! Oh no i,am so sorry to read that! What is going on? What symptoms are you having that makes you sure it's a miscarriage? :hugs: i hope you are wrong and everything is ok!

J, i knew he was a prick! What an asshole move. I'm so mad for you that he wasted your time. Hope you can find a closer donor! About the gift, Maybe you can just drop the gift off quickly at the party directly to her?

Where is everyone??
Funny how Mr "I can't use my :telephone: at work" has sent me Back to Back messages the last HOUR, because he doesn't understand WHY I am offended by his post : for those trying to be in his business, he is single and has been single for a long time, and is not seeing anyone really

Silly me :haha: To think when you are with someone exclusively for a couple months, having :sex:, and going to all each other family functions- You aren't in a Relationship...:saywhat:
Hmm....and all this time I thought it was normal to think all that meant something...silly silly me:dohh:

Oh nooo Gigs...if she even SEES me she RUNS to me and hugs me- would def make a scene, not to mention they haven't said WHERE the party is.
He's Pissed off that I am offended by his comment and told me
"IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT THE POST WAS ABOUT - STAY OUT OF IT"
:thumbup: I did take myself out of it:rofl: and now he's trying to convince me I shouldn't be offended but STILL doesn't consider us together....:finger:
Let him cool his heels, I'm good on my end:coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->