General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

It's official. Baby and sac came out on their own. But bleeding has slowed way down and still a lot of think lining the doc is concerned about. Came home to think about if I want to do the pill to finish it or d&c. Now waiting to hear back after I've decided for d&c. I'll be scheduling for either today or tomorrow.

I can honestly say this is the hardest thing ever and really traumatic. I saw the baby and sac come out and I just knew.

Omg J what an #%^**$>€*!! Too many words! But i am sorry though as i know you quite liked him.. ! But hell yeah tequila lol!! Get on those shots lol! A much closer donor is def needed yey!!

It's official. Baby and sac came out on their own. But bleeding has slowed way down and still a lot of think lining the doc is concerned about. Came home to think about if I want to do the pill to finish it or d&c. Now waiting to hear back after I've decided for d&c. I'll be scheduling for either today or tomorrow.

I can honestly say this is the hardest thing ever and really traumatic. I saw the baby and sac come out and I just knew.

Oh Mrs G im so so sorry .. Loadsa hugs hun Xx

Oh so sorry MrsG :sad1:
That is very rough...I have done that in the past at almost 16wks ....
I hope you heal quickly :hugs:

J, he is an asshole you are better off without.

Greenie, biggest e hugs. I am so sorry. :(

DOBBY!!!:wohoo::wohoo:
OH how I have missed you!! You just made my day!!
How are ya?? Yea I put his ass on ice...I did really like him and his daughter grew very close to me- since she has no mom around I guess :sad1:
I told him I don't do casual "dating", and that after a couple months of being together almost daily- If he still thought we were "getting to know each other" and wasn't sure if he wanted a "relationship" then he had bigger problems:growlmad: pfffft

Oh well...he is a stubborn ass, but I obviously hit a nerve telling him Go do your thing and I'll do mine - cuz I got massive texts for an hour :haha:
Who does that when they don't really know if they want the person:roll:
I just feel bad for his daughter, but I'll drop a gift for her with his brother, so I know she gets it.

Anyhoo HOW ARE YOU???

So sorry to hear Mrs.Green. 😞

Just popped in to say he is a dick then going back to lurking. I'm honestly trying really hard to remind myself tonight that I love my life and it's not worth ending

Ahh Dobs...so sorry hun. But on a good note, well a great note YOU inspired me to stop moping and weeping and contact my donor on a last minute hail Mary effort to see if he would meet me half way with some :spermy: in the VERY odd chance my Eggy is still floating around...and guess what...:bunny: He DID!!!:happydance::happydance::wohoo:

All because of you my sweet Dobby!:friends:
You made me realize I was a day off ( due to waiting on that jerk) and when I checked my cervix- it was even Higher and still OPEN :shock:
So I saw your post again and :dohh: What am I doing??
I rang him and he said no prob he even met me half way so there was no long drive!!!
Luv ya for getting me in the tww in the final seconds on the clock<3<3<3
Wish me luck...cuz I have no temp rise yet, so hoping I O'd today with the crampiness:dust:

Ooooh did you meet you donor J... :winkwink:

Dobby soooo nice to see you here again even if your lurking :) i see from your ticker that you have the wedding booked, excellent news! What kind of day are you guys planning??

Gigs, you having anymore ewcm?

Dobs and mrs, i am so, so beyond sorry for your losses. My heart aches for you both so incredibly much.

Depression is a funny thing...it can eat away at you but make you not really care that you're falling. But your life IS worth living. The hardships are what make you a stronger person ultimately, even if you're weakened right now. You are also in a situation where you can now relate to people going through the same awful experience. In this case, mrs. G, who undoubtedly needs some support from someone who's been there. Know also that ending things is a permanent solution, but your depression will heal in time. Why do i know this? Because i nearly killed myself 15 years ago. My life felt so stupid and meaningless and sad....but i am so happy where i am now, where i was even 5 years after NOT ending things. So maybe i went througt that crap so i can be here, talking to you now, letting you knkw that it won't always be like this....and you would be a cold flippant bitch if you were unaffected by what you went through. Embrace the pain--it's part of the human experience, and we are a unique species in that we have all these "feelings"--but find something that can bring you at least temporary joy and try to force yourself to do it (it doesn't come easy at first, as enjoyable as it may be).

As for me...

No idea when/if i will/have O'd. Cm is wet and super there this morning. We didn't bd yesterday but did this morning...i took an OPk yesterday (yup, i caved and bought a 20 pack from walmart) and it was negative....so i'm either not close yet, or my surge has already passed. This whole not having ovulation pain thing has me so darn confused, because it happens to some degree every month. Maybe it's an annovulatory cycle? Oh the irony, if that's the case.

Sorry to rant. I'm frustrated.

Gigs Excellent information you shared. I think ALL of us have some point in life that we want to hit the "end game" button. And you are so so right about how what we or someone else goes thru - may be meant to be- so that we can give another inspiration, wisdom, and hope later in life...as long as we persevere, and don't decide to end our own journeys.

I had a man I fell for years ago, a coworker, and fell HARD for him. He was "That guy" that EVERY woman at work was crazy for, and they all tripped over themselves trying to get his attention. I too found him AMAZINGLY attractive, but didn't even Think we had a chance, and NEVER tried to get him.

Well imagine my shock, when he came after ME! He initiated the relationship and I was absolutely on :cloud9:, and thought life was as Great as it could be. Well fast forward a couple months, and I was blindsided when he invited me over only to tell me he was ditching me and our REALLY great relationship - to return to druggy, cheating Ex!?
He was a Nurse, I was a Paramedic, and she was a cokehead slut..
I was DEVASTATED and felt in that moment I was literally not as worthy as a lowlife cheating druggy. Not to mention ALL the ladies at workwhispered and gossiped and giggled - I am sure out of jealousy that I had ever been the one he chose.
I literally went from Super confident and secure of who I was to questioning if I had EVER been ANY of those things.
Well my point is that was NINE years ago. I went thru a Horrible depression then, and drank and drank every night after work to dull the pain - not caring if I woke up the next day:nope:
Eventually I got past it- even got a tattoo to symbolize "Queen" to remind myself to NEVER let a man devastate me like that again, nor treat me badly. I even had to SEE this man every night at work, and work together acting like I was OK, and he KEPT talking to me with general chitchat...it was HARD.

My point is I was past all of that silliness and looking back Why the F*CK had I ever let him affect me so much?? I saw him a cpl years ago, even went out to lunch with him- He is now fat, has no ambition, and a gambling addiction, and is divorced from the druggy girl. LOL:rofl: Felt SO good to see the Karma Bitch slap he had gotten...

Well Fast fwd again to my life now, and I TOTALLY did not see it yesterday, when my recent SO put me thru this crap the last few days - I was pissed, and aggravated, but once I read his "post" on facebook that he wasn't seeing anyone- I was DEVASTATED again - to be classed as non existent after all we have been doing together the last few months. I LITERALLY sat on my bathroom floor and sobbed, that deep gut wrenching CRY just like NINE years ago, my heart was hurting SO badly, and then I felt SO stupid again.
It was a rough day- especially since he kept texting things that made me feel even lower- like he had no clue WHY I ever thought we were really together.
Still hurts now when I type I am crying.
BUT - my tattoo and the fact that Dobby- who is going thru Sooo much pain of her own- took the time to come from lurking to make a post for me::cry: It literally was the Reality Check I needed to STOP letting him hold me back yesterday from the goals and dreams I share with ALL of you ladies:flower:

Sorry for the loonng post- but I agree with Gigs- sometimes the gutwrenching PAIN that almost ends us, is the SPARK to SAVE someone else from their end!
So yes Claire it may be too late but I DID get out of my misery, and forced myself to NOT give up, and met the donor last night.
I am 100% happier today than yestrday, and once again have HOPE and am again wondering :dohh::huh: WHY did this Man hold sooo much power in determining who I am yesterday??? OMG....today - he is that sad pitiful man from years ago :rofl:
I feel GREAT today- Thx to Dobs and MrsG with all their sorrow- taking time to support ME, and all you other lovely ladies <3<3<3 You al!

Ty ladies.

J, so glad you got out to see donor. I'll be watching and lurking through your tww. We got your back.

Gigs, ty. I won't ever actually do anything. I was hospitalized twice my senior year, once because my therapist was worried and once because I attempted. I saw my dad's spirit was I was unconscious, and I promised him when I woke up I would never do something like that again. So it's really more battling to keep from drinking and going through that again.

I think I ovulated yesterday. I was crampy Wednesday night and really horny Thursday night. Then I had this tiny bit of spotting yesterday morning when I haven't bled all week. Took my temp for fun and I know I live in a new place on a new bed with a new bed set... But it was 98.01. But idk. I'm on bcp so it's probably all in my head. In any case, haven't had non bd for almost a month and now SO has ptsd around having sex with me. Last time it took... Like 5 months to completely get over it

Sorry Dobster:friends:
Live seems like a friggin roller coaster...Halloween Horror nights I rode a newer one, and It climbed HIGH, dropped with crazy speed:shock:, shook left and right, climbed again and just when you thought you could see what was coming next...It looped me sideways, and back....DEF how life, TTC, men etc have been for me the last year..sigh
:hug: Ladies

All i can say is I'm sorry, sending all my hugs and support and am happy to listen if you ever wish to talk. Hope SO isn't making bad choices because of his current emotional state :/

He is. He is stressed at work and his family is being a bunch of asshats. So I'm getting the brunt of it all.

Dobby I'm so sorry about everything. I can't imagine going through this so many times. You inspire me. And we are super close so if you need anything let me know. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

Is this a positive opk? Taken on a 2 hour hold at 5:30pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g