General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

Ooh Gigs :blush: You are makin me blush hehe
I must say, there is NO way I could deal with a girlfriend as I am moody enuff lol.

I did however come across some FB pics of a girl I know, who fell for a "boyish" looking girl- she had never been into girls before, and I figured , fling:roll:
But OMG, they are still together 2 yrs later , legally married and all!
It made me all teary how sweet they are and happy in all their pics!

I know how they decided, but unless it's a butch/femme thing I never understood how you decide who is the "man":shrug: so to speak...or do you just switch or share??

If I was in a girly couple I def would go for a boyish type- not the BUTCH scary- I'm gonna rape you six ways from Sunday lookin ones :shock: They scare me lol

But I saw a few vid diaries online of girls with transboys?? and I realize most were taking testosterone, and progressively became more manly, but I was SUPER fascinated !! I thought it was very cool to see a person accept the other living trans, and to support them and stay with them thru the whole "change" process

Lol! Hmm who's the "man"...well it really depends on the couple, and then on specific scenarios. My ex was always flopping between "dyke" and "pixie lesbo" :haha: when she dressed more manish, she was a little more "macho", and would try to take on a masculine role...but when she toned it down and styled her cute short pixie hair and dressed more femme, she acted a little needier and like she needed the protection, etc...but she was a little crazy town....but so was i at that point in my life. She was a cute thing though, very hot in my opinion and a fantastic lay! For big life choices: we fought over who got to be pregnant first. I was already very broody in my late teens/early 20's so it irked me that she said she had "dibs". I would fantasize about cheating with one night stands just to get pregnant (never would actually do it though). Anyway...with the wedding, we agreed we both would wear a dress.

Oh i also decided if i ever got back with a "girl" it'd have to be a tranny. Girl girls are too damn crazy haha

Good thing i don't have to worry about it!

Wow, interesting discussion tonight. Ha-ha..

Sorry, I on my days off work so catching up on housework, farm work and r&r.

Gigs: how many days past o are you?

J: how is pickle man? Hope you saw him with that lovely opk stick the other day

PL, you'll need to go back about 3 pages and read...pickle man has been officially jarred, put back on the shelf until further notice. (Prick!)

I haven't o'd yet, but hopefully will today! Cd20 for f's sake, today BETTER be the day! Got a positive opk yesterday so i'm hopeful :D

How are your birds? We got 12 eggs day before yesterday--new record! We also got another double yolker (ouch!)

Pacific- ummm yea...What Gigs said ...Pickle has been Jarred and shelved...Like in the back shelf in the corner of a dusty rack in a grandma cupboard :rofl:
He turned way too sour :haha:

Did meet the donor late in the game tho so :shrug:
Off to get my lil man in a bit Yay!

Gigs- Your explanation makes sense. Seems gay men have more etched roles,,,tops,,,bottoms,,, Twinks and Bears lmao

Ok let me go chart something....I got a temp rise :happydance:

Yay for a temp rise!!! So does that make you officially 1 dpo?

I'm feeling twinges of pain on my right side :dance: this BETTER be it today! 20dpo...i guess it's not unheard of but that's too long for me and my impatient a*

Hey girls :)

We had a power cut yesterday, so my battery on iphone eventually died urhhhh! Power wasnt back on until later yesterday eve but on the upside, candle, wine & a wee bit of bd'ing hehe!! & again this morning, currently having ovulation pay woop! 4 days roughly until ov day ;)

Wow Dobby!! Beauuuuuutiful photo missus! That colour really suits you!

Just on food subject, i just had a dbl cheeseburger McD lol & got oven for making a roast chook dinner mmmm!!

Ooh from your chart J, u had doner loving on ov day it looks like yay you! Woop

IT'S HAPPPENNNINGNNGNGNNGNGNG!!!!!!!!!

Ok i'm super excited. My ovary hurts officially! Right side. Eeeee!

Yay for ovulating!!

Man showed up looking good,m. Quickly pumped me full of wine, schmoozed, and so my rage was gone hehe. Then we had epic non bd... Twice. And he is snuggling me and making me French toast later so :)

J I hope this is your month! Glad you got back in the tww.

Claire that stinks but sounds romantic

As for girls, I'd be the "man" in the sense that I like being the breadwinner, I have to actively try to be domestic lol, and (don't ask lol) I love having the power and wearing a strap on/ don't get off on just penial insertion... I'd say tmi but who am I kidding lol. But I would still want to carry the kids

Gig:bunny::bunny::wohoo: YAY and well timed lovin!
I am gonna call myself 2dpo, only cuz I got the +opk cd25 (wtf 12 days LATE for me:saywhat:) and -opk cd26. Also my Ov "minidip:haha: was 2 days after +opk ( cd27) and even tho I didn't get the textbook .4 temp rise the next day ( MAN this stuff sounds like Calculus LOL) I did get a temp rise on cd28, and a much bigger temp rise today(cd29)
Wherefore hereafter , unto... I dub myself 2dpo.:rofl:

I know I haven't been active on here but I have kept up with you ladies. I've been stalking. I got my bfp today and just wanted to share the news. I hope you ladies get your bfps soon and I'm still stalking you so I will know.:hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 19
Dobs Glad the Man corrected his error IMMED and made up for it with the ThrowDown style BD I know you love hehe, and snuggle and French Toast YUM...ok extra credit !
Now after picturing that, it is hard for me to picture you humping away with a StrapOn:shock: :rofl:
I'm am sure you would Rock that shit tho, and look hella Fine in the process

Claire Sorry about the power, but sounds like you and the man generated some NATURAL Power of your own :thumbup: AND yay for it being at the right time for you as well!!
Do you normally have O pain that far in advance??
:shrug: At least you have a warning sign!

And assuming my Eggy didn't do a :ninja: and sneak in too early, I should still be still TEAM BLUE:happydance:
But at this point, see my ticker below...I will take Team Frickin Green, Orange, Either so long as Healthy!

BREEAA!!!OMG COngrats!!!!:dance:
How many dpo are you?????
Nice lines lady!!

Oh and if we are gonna choose sides :blush:...I spent WAAAY too many years in the med field seeing nasty smelly crotches:sick: I did plan to be an OB originally, and still find childbirth very cool, albeit messy- I only delivered 1 baby in 20 years as a medic- only call I kept wishing for lol.

Anyhoo- I'm not sure I wanna have my mouth all up in the goodies:huh:
I would still prob be the MAN, I have been a firefighter etc and am feminine, but def have a naturally muscular build...I think I would def be the strapper-onner lol. At this point I can see using hands and toys and such on a girl...if she is hella clean, smelling good and right outta the shower, I am sure I could even handle the oral issue....:blush:
Ok slinking back to the reg, hetero sex side :haha:

Breeeeeeeaasssss gicyiciyxtixtuzruxtu. Yay!!!!!!! What a beautiful line! Congrats

Breeaa:dohh:
Sorry- READING is fundamental lol I didn't see your chart in siggy
16dpo- wow late implant maybe, but look at that mega dip at 6dpo:shock:
That is exactly why I try not to put too much into any one thing on a chart hehe
:thumbup: looks good mama!:hug:

I know I haven't been active on here but I have kept up with you ladies. I've been stalking. I got my bfp today and just wanted to share the news. I hope you ladies get your bfps soon and I'm still stalking you so I will know.:hugs:

Beautiful line Bre. Congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"