General chatter while we wait (and commentary on the "pull out method")

:thumbup: Gigs!! :wohoo:
:plane: take off Mama!
Have missed you all today!! Took my mom out to the local Greek Festival and ate like a fool hehe. Was a nice distraction...despite her nagging all day:ignore:
:dust: ladies

Yay!!! Well hopefully the lady :sperm: are already lurking but we'll give them a defense boost tonight or in the am. HOPEFUL this is finally happening!

Hey, no judging. I had a bag of white cheddar popcorn and jerky for lunch. I'm eating a burrito for dinner.

Oh and Sorry you are the dumping zone for your man's stress,,,I swear men don't know the difference between VENTing to us and being A holes bcuz they are stressed or pissy- I know that is 100% of the reason my recent SO was being such a shitt, he has a total Win/Lose custody court date in 2 weeks, and there is a 50/50 chance his daughter may go with her mom to Nebraska...which for those not IN the US, is NOT anywhere near central Florida :rofl:
I get it I really do, but he def took his "stress" out the wrong way.
If his daughter is awarded to mom ( who is married to a military career man), he will likely only see his daughter 1-2 weeks per year, due to not being able to afford the travel/flight expenses and time off work.
Obvi he has a wee bit of ego hit over his ex "moving up" in his view, and thinks the court may see them as more stable and military being more respected than a truck mechanic bla bla...
So Nooowww I understand why mom up and moved and left the daughter a couple months ago- they had mandatory military move orders:plane:
I am a military kid and my mom stayed behind and dad moved earlier than us alot when things had to be handled, but apparently she thought she could just take her , and he filed an emerg. hearing which is how he got full temp custody now (takes a breath before continuing)
I get why he is freaking the F out- as he has never been away from daughter, and they have always been in FL, but pffftt :trouble: I am NOT his dumping zone.
I told him last txt ystrdy- handle your court stuff and find out what you are doing, I'm out!

I'm sure I will hear from him again but I said No Dice[-X[-X
He needs to handle his baggage before even thinking about trying to talk to me...Not to mention I used the Donor Pickle Juice last night- and I am not mixing my TWW stress with anyone else's BS:gun:

Wow look at all the thread stalkers online right now!

I don't blame you J, he needs to get his s* together before dragging you into it. Maybe he'll calm down after that's done with and he's hopefully awarded custody. Maybe at that point you can entertain the idea of dating, IF he's begging and IF he's ok with you being pregnant (because you will be!)

On the bright side...looks like we'll be in the tww together :thumbup: does that make you 1dpo?

Where is PL?

:winkwink: Like the positive thinking Giggle:haha:
Also the BEGGING hehe
Um, I don't know. I thought I had missed my temps, but frankly with all the waking and tossing I have been doing in am, not sure how off my temps are:shrug:
Was hoping for a confirmation temp rise today, but didn't get much so hopefully a.m.
Frankly my chart is SOOO crapola this time around, I would have to have a hell of a rise in temp next few days for FF to not be aggravating lol
We shall see

Soo...:munch: In the last hour and half, I have been typing and reading on my bed, and eaten a hotdog, chips, bottle of soda, and a friend gave me SIX of those xlg chocolate bars - dark organic- these are with hazlenut and currants...I have eaten 2 whole :shock:....Step awaaaaay from the chocolate :blush:
I'm blaming ttc....(quietly shuffles away...)

Mmmmmm you're making me want some chocolate! Hubs has a friend over tonight, they are out front with a fire going. Thinking of getting Des in bed early and roasting some marshmallows :thumbup:

Or just going to bed. I'll get my swimmers in the morning :D or as we have been calling it, his "daily contribution to the cause" lol

LOL I love that phrase!
I think you need chocolate....to go with the roasted marshmallows and grahams=SMORES!!!!!

You know i ALOMST bought the rest of the ingredients for that when i was at the store, but every time i do that i just end up eating the marshies by themselves

Waiting for SO to get home so we can go to my work thing. He's running fashionably late as usual r_r

J, agreed with gigs. Hopefully he'll calm down once he gets custody. Being stressed is no reason to take it out on you and he'll do the same next time he is stressed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 15
Have been staring at my CRAP Chart, and REALLY hoping that little dip ystrdy- cd27 was O day....seems the only way I have a chance:wacko:
I didn't get a .4 shift up today, but I have been waking like every 30 mins to hour in the ams just before temp time.
Also I am pretty much disregarding the entire chart before cd25, as I really didn't expect to be trying this cycle, and didn't temp at all, or was sick the whole week before, and the early temps I was on AF or spotting, or temped whenever and didn't adjust:blush:

So pretty much cd25 to now are the only diligent charting/temping dates

Man everyone must be out partying lol
Claire, Pacific...I know Mrs G and Dobs are healing<3

Bored out of my mind, as it's Saturday and I would have been sharing movies and eats with the ex and daughter:roll:

My son comes back tomoro and I will be plenty busy, but tonight is just dull, crickets and moping.....Oh and overeating...anything and everything:munch: lol

It's ok, i'm being lame tonight too :haha: 9pm and i'm already in bed. Hubs and friend are playing video games. I hope they keep it down...

You're over there doubting your chart, and i'm over here doubting the opk. Rather, i'm doubting my chances of conceiving this cycle with how weird it's been :/ wish i kept my charts from when i was ttc my son to compare. Oh well.

Waiting for SO to get home so we can go to my work thing. He's running fashionably late as usual r_r

J, agreed with gigs. Hopefully he'll calm down once he gets custody. Being stressed is no reason to take it out on you and he'll do the same next time he is stressed.
How did i miss this post?!
Is that a picture of you, my beautiful dobs?! So pretty! That color is amazing on you!!!

It is. I'm trying not to have an anxiety attack. My work event stated 7 minutes ago and SO isn't home yet. Plus it takes 40 minutes to get there.... I told EVERYBODY we would be there. I am going to get so much shit if we don't get there at a reasonable time.

I have to tell him when he can't f* with being late but he knows how important this event is so I figured I didn't have to specify

:huh: How the hell did I miss that ???
Dobster is a :ninja:
:rofl: Beauty!!

Wtf?! He better have arrived in a flippin' SUIT ready to go! Wtf dude?! Hope he mans up, like, IMMEDIATELY and stops being emotional and selfish. GRRR I AM SO FRUSTRATED ON YOUR BEHALF!

OMW to play taxi and get older son :roll:
Me thinks I shall swing by McDs and grab some cheeseburgers:haha:
:shrug: Why not add more to my already FULL stomach :rofl:
I blame my friend who just mentioned cheeseburgers on the phone hehe
Back in a bit lovelies
Dobby...tell him I said :gun: Move his arse!!!

As a matter of fact, tell him to man up or i'm going to take you away and treat you like a real lady! Lol (but seriously i'm an awesome girlfriend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->